Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? (40872 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Wanna Record, Mix & Master Ur Song(s) / Record Yoυr Song(s) At Our Studio Today, We Charge Lowest Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Topmaike007(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Britishcoins:
All Nigeria hophop is no no for me, but play Igbo highlife songs and Christians songs and watch my face shine like morning sun..
From osadebe to Ayaka ozubulu and Ebenezer obey... Not all this trash
you sabi jare.... I like your vibes
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Socco - Wizkid

Joro - Wizkid and many of his songs are overrated.

Bolanle - zlatan

Every Naira Marley song
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by oluakin08: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2020
mine are:
FEM BY DAVIDO, ko ni meaning

FEM BY DAVIDO, ko ni meaning
ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH REMA.
EVEN THIS BURNA BOY TWICE AS TALL ALBUM SEF

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2020
"Issagoal by Naira Marley". Thought it was Olamide

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Rolexjerry(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Bro..
Nah..dj spinall get the song con ft Mr Eazi..
But na him sing am na
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by SaintBeehot(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Simisola00:
cool

Tattoo by Fireboy
Is it because he used English throughout
Maybe his accent was to hard for you to comprehendundecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by kuuljay(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Hammer2O19:
What is a hit song in the first place, Naija artists are all wack

They gat no hit songs....I listen to good lyrics with good beat and not some piece of shit and noise making

Go and listen to Circles by Post Malone and know how a hit/good song is and should be
not all are wack you just have an inferior black mentality.go to youtube listen and read how the Europeans you worship are giving kudos to some good nigerian songs, Nigeria is gradually leading other African countries and putting itself on the world place.if you hate yourself pls do it alone

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Niceman12(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....this bros OP too like Nigerian songs.....all hits from Nigerian artiste can not make my play list
Nigeria artiste sings dog shit.....except 2 face , burna boy and wizkid.....
Davido is worse......

You must be a real niggarrr...I thought am the only one feeling so....these are the names of artiste on my playlist
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Seems like you are listening my best artistes. My love avicii and Selena Gomez songs knows no bound.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Ishilove: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:

For me, it's:-

1) Mad by Wurld
2) Mafa Mafa by DMW
3) No Stress by Wizkid
4) Wonderful by Burna Boy
5) Yeye Boyfriend by Bolanle ft Zlatan
6) Issa Goal by Naira Marley
7) Lady by Rena
cool Gelato by DJ Cuppy
9) Call by Joeboy
10) Wo, Woske, Pawo, etc, by Olamide.

Make I stop here.

What's your own?
It's strange that I don't know any song on this list.

@ bolded, the only 'Lady' I know was sung by Lionel Richie.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Kennyideal(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2020
FEM
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by naptu2: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Fela?

Anyway, it's amazing that I actually know 3 of the songs on his list.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Ishilove: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2020
naptu2:

Fela?

Anyway, it's amazing that I actually know 3 of the songs on his list.
Oh right. I forgot Fela cheesy
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Bahamas95:
I don't listen to any song by Oritse Femi, Tiwa Sawage and DJ Xclusive. Even most of Olamide's songs irritate me.

HITS I DIDN'T LIKE.

1. Do me - PSquare

2. Fall in Love - Dbanj

3. Dumebi - Rema

neva like it
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by iamlahmee(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....this bros OP too like Nigerian songs.....all hits from Nigerian artiste can not make my play list
Davido is worse......

You must be a real niggarrr...I thought am the only one feeling so....these are the names of artiste on my playlist
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
no job Bellion?I swear Jon Bellion beat most artiste on this list
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Petersamuel8(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2020
kay29000:
Eminem's Loose Yourself. I'm a big Eminem fan, but I just don't get why people love that song so much. To me, it is just a regular Eminem song...he has better songs in my opinion.
Loose yourself by Eminem is definitely among my top 3 songs of his

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Alexis11: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Hope you guys will create another thread to discuss good music oh since na trash list just full this place. Somebody should try and mention me when there is a thread for that abeg. I will like to fill my new phone memory with good music.

The best song for me this year is Duduke by Simi cool

c/o Awol1 and co..

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Alexun(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2020
sammysneh:
mine as follow
Woman by Rema
opotoyi by Marley naira
stress by wizkid
mafa Mafa by davido boring too

How come you no like Woman by Rema!� grin
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by WiseFacts(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Davido is worse......

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
please can list your favourite tracks so I download them
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Holamilekan97(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2020
You wanna talk about good music in Nigeria?
Then listen to Brymo's songs, and aunty Asa too no bad. Positive vibes.. Davido still my favorite artist though. Love the guy with passion.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by unity004(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Davido is worse......

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
the naija musicians I listen to are AQ, Vector, Sinzu, fals and MI while overseas I listen to most of the musicians you listed up there including
Drake
juice wrld
Chris Brown
Cardi b
Gucci Mane
Nicki Minaj
Roddy ricch
ynw melly
lil Baby
dababy
lil uzi vert
justin Bieber

jon bellion
Selena Gomez
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by flexyrule(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
FEM by davido'
That song sounds annoying and meaningless
I'm surprised that over 10 comments and nobody mentioned FEM.
That song is the most useless song that mankind would ever make!
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Lorayne(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2020
jaytii:

Mention 2 of your favorite songs
ojb jezreel: Searching Black thought: Conception
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by mahvellux(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerians will never appreciate there own..when will you people realise that what sounds lame to you sounds beautifull to a certain set of people?..have you tried listening to a thailand or not korean song or even chinese song?
Just admit it folks everyone is a king in his own lane..just the same way not every one likes your mediocre american singers...
There are wack singers there too
Learn to appreciate your nigerian..
*zlatan
*chinko
*wizzy
*burna
*joeboy and lots more are all unique and good in there own way, stop the hate..
Onelove,one nigerian
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Wow!

It's strange you don't know those songs.

Probably you are not in Nigeria.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Alexis11:
Hope you guys will create another thread to discuss good music oh since na trash list just full this place. Somebody should try and mention me when there is a thread for that abeg. I will like to fill my new phone memory with good music.

The best song for me this year is Duduke by Simi cool

c/o Awol1 and co..

Noted, Alexis11
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by sammysneh(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Alexun:

How come you no like Woman by Rema!� grin
The song look childish to me, no good lyrics
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Ishilove: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:

Wow!

It's strange you don't know those songs.

Probably you are not in Nigeria.
I am in Nigeria, but I am not a fan of contemporary Nigerian music.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by dmltoyin(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2020
IBILEmayweather:

The likes of you listen to Roddy rich and Migos songs and say they are dope..Nigga, we have very good Nigeria artistes that are even recognized world wide..
Roddy is outstanding. Nigga is good
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by MNDY(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Drake: TOOSIE SLIDE
Drizzy disappointed me on that song. It wasn't sweet at all to me. I'm a big Drake fan. I think that's his only song I don't like. My very recent favourites by Drake are: POPSTAR (with DJ Khalid) and LAUGH NOW CRY LATER (with Lil Yatchy).
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Ishilove:

I am in Nigeria, but I am not a fan of contemporary Nigerian music.

Oh! It's oldies for you?
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Ishilove: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:

Oh! It's oldies for you?
Yezzur... wink
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Ddream6627(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Hammer2O19:
What is a hit song in the first place, Naija artists are all wack

They gat no hit songs....I listen to good lyrics with good beat and not some piece of shit and noise making

Go and listen to Circles by Post Malone and know how a hit/good song is and should be
i understand bro it your inferior complexity that is worrying you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.