Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? (40867 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Wanna Record, Mix & Master Ur Song(s) / Record Yoυr Song(s) At Our Studio Today, We Charge Lowest Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by emmyb2: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
the whole of dj cuppy album is trash
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by purples25(f): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
That Rockabye song. ..
Work from home
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Beckysexy(f): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
purples25:
That Rockabye song. ..
Work from home
What??
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Vulcan24(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
U av to be less busy or high to do 9ja songs
They virtually teaches and promotes sex

We na alternative & country lovers
We choose songs by their lyrical meaning and instrumental display

Coldplay I love
All those 9ja songs are played in brothels and beer parlour to invoke the spirit of shiina and sex

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by hstar: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ok
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by purples25(f): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beckysexy:

What??

Foreign songs.
I dont know why i don't dig those two.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by vanditijjani: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....this bros OP too like Nigerian songs.....all hits from Nigerian artiste can not make my play list
Nigeria artiste sings dog shit.....except 2 face , burna boy and wizkid.....
Davido is worse......

You must be a real niggarrr...I thought am the only one feeling so....these are the names of artiste on my playlist

Na now I code say u be reaaaal damn nigga.
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by purples25(f): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Vulcan24:
U av to be less busy or high to do 9ja songs
They virtually teaches and promotes sex

We na alternative & country lovers
We choose songs by their lyrical meaning and instrumental display

Coldplay I love
All those 9ja songs are played in brothels and beer parlour to invoke the spirit of shiina and sex

I love coldplay

As for naija songs:

Your waist, see as she dey move, shake the zanga, your body dey move me etc. That's what you'll be hearing.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by OMONGBALI: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Acidosis:
1. 90% of Burnaboy's songs.
2. All Small Doctor's songs (glad the dude and his songs have ceased to exist). The "ooin ooin omo iya teacher" thing irritates my kidney.
3. Wizkid's No Stress
4. Rema's songs (except one sha)
5. Hop in my Maserati nonsense from whoever sang the song

On the other hand, anything from (1) Laycon, (2) Omah Lay, (3) Joeboy and (4) Fireboy MUST make sense to me even if they sing doh reh mi fah soh lah ti doh..

This your own Na sentiment, baba.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Vulcan24(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Michaelfucker:

Bad luck as how? grin

U wan dey play tiwa when u wan go interview
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by PatAnselm(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....this bros OP too like Nigerian songs.....all hits from Nigerian artiste can not make my play list
Davido is worse......

You must be a real niggarrr...I thought am the only one feeling so....these are the names of artiste on my playlist
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

What I love most about this your playlist is you starting with "JCole"!! Guy you know music and good sounds... Cole issa music prophet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by wildikeman(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Al the Nigerian songs today.. They are toxic to the ears and character of anybody
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by franzis(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davido : Fem
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Vulcan24(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
purples25:

I love coldplay

As for naija songs:

Your waist, see as she dey move, shake the zanga, your body dey move me etc. That's what you'll be hearing.

However I doff my hat for sound sultan, the only 9ja musician with his head intact
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Silentgroper(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
purples25:
That Rockabye song. .. Work from home
Sean paul, clean bandit nd anne marie's rockabye?
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Dreamliner787(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Duduke angry angry
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by MonTaNa92: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Am telling u man.. Johnny Drille and Fireboy.. These two were soo underrated...
martineverest:
u said it all....even Davido and WizKid are overrated

singers like Johnny drille, fireboy etc are underrated
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by hallarmy(m): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2020
But op you said you don't like mad by wurld ,,,i love it like mad,,, you're d first person dat i know dat didn't like the music,,,[/quote]
I also don't like it....it's kinda boring
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Silentgroper(m): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2020
hoctre20:
no mind den jare, na dem go dey listen to ruddy rich songs with wack and stupid lyrics and Bleep words yet its dope to them and dem say Nigeria artiste no get lyrics, na forming yankee in Nigeria dem like. Especially the ones that mention Adekunle gold's AG
lol. Roddy rich wack lyrics? Den u aint listening to music bruh
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by nkypat: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Limbobo by kceee....
Awol1:
Beauty, they say, is in the eye of the beholder.

It therefore wouldn't be invalid to say, when it comes to appreciation of music, that the beauty of music is in the ear of the beholder. And if we remember that music has been defined, by some, as food to the soul, it means therefore, that what is food to one's soul may be poison to the soul of another when you consider that we all have different soul.

There's no objective yardstick to judgment of art because aesthetics judgment is purely subjective.

I'm compelled to ask this question because most time, I've seen songs that are hit but just can't make it into my playlist. Some hit songs irritate me actually.

So what's that hit song that everyone else grooves to but just doesn't cut it for you?

For me, it's:-

1) Mad by Wurld
2) Mafa Mafa by DMW
3) No Stress by Wizkid
4) Wonderful by Burna Boy
5) Yeye Boyfriend by Bolanle ft Zlatan
6) Issa Goal by Naira Marley
7) Lady by Rena
cool Gelato by DJ Cuppy
9) Call by Joeboy
10) Wo, Woske, Pawo, etc, by Olamide.

Make I stop here.

What's your own?
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by karika2018: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Rudeboy is the only nigerian artist that has good lyricts and sound....the rest is nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by purples25(f): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
Sean paul, clean bandit nd anne marie's rockabye?

Yes.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by purples25(f): 12:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Vulcan24:

However I doff my hat for sound sultan, the only 9ja musician with his head intact

Ah that guy is made of talent.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by lordcyno: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2020
Cardi b's WAP (dont know how it got to number 1 on billboard) Simi - duduke (In fact i hate all her hits) And that raggae blue by harrysong

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Silentgroper(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2020
purples25:

Yes.
Sorry
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:
Beauty, they say, is in the eye of the beholder.

It therefore wouldn't be invalid to say, when it comes to appreciation of music, that the beauty of music is in the ear of the beholder. And if we remember that music has been defined, by some, as food to the soul, it means therefore, that what is food to one's soul may be poison to the soul of another when you consider that we all have different soul.

There's no objective yardstick to judgment of art because aesthetics judgment is purely subjective.

I'm compelled to ask this question because most time, I've seen songs that are hit but just can't make it into my playlist. Some hit songs irritate me actually.

So what's that hit song that everyone else grooves to but just doesn't cut it for you?

For me, it's:-

1) Mad by Wurld
2) Mafa Mafa by DMW
3) No Stress by Wizkid
4) Wonderful by Burna Boy
5) Yeye Boyfriend by Bolanle ft Zlatan
6) Issa Goal by Naira Marley
7) Lady by Rena
cool Gelato by DJ Cuppy
9) Call by Joeboy
10) Wo, Woske, Pawo, etc, by Olamide.

Make I stop here.

What's your own?

Can I board your ship please? I think say na only me
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2020
You the always write list keep for one text editor for your phone? grin grin grin
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Davido is worse......

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Let Me Drop my own small list too grin grin grin grin grin

Drake
Mac-A-Zoe
Killa Kim
Alfamega
Meek Mill
Amazon Cush
Spro
MC Lyte
Lil Bow Wow
WallaHeartBreak
Dr.Dre
Yung Tune
Blackstar
Dredy Boi
Blind
Contraband
Teflone
Young Grands
MF Doom
Makiin
Canon
Snoop Dogg
BigDru
Tanneh & The Godz
Al Kapone
Drake
Triple J
Andy mineo
MoBB Deep
Slug
Brisco
Comethazine
Tyga
1k phe
Kap G
Xzibit
Dre Vishiss
Alley Boy
Jake
Lil Pump
Dumbfoundead
Gato Dabato
MikeG
Breezy Bree
Hell Razah
Quincy Jones III
KB
Roscoe Dash
EPMD
Biz Markie
Queen Latifah
6ix9ine
Lil Tecca
Big Punisher
The Sugarhill Gang
Ice Cube
JameirKGolden
MC Solaar
Spaceman
Fivio Foreign
Deadly
Krizz Kaliko
Redrum781
Big L
Fetty Wap
Scanlouz DeLeon
Karacter
Quavo
Wolfcat
Hopsin
Heavy Dick
TeaLeaf & Kimo
Biz Markie
Rick Ross
Don Cisco
kash doll
Lil Wayne
Lil C
NBA Youngboy
Eminem
PSam Grave
A Tribe Called Quest
Chubb Rock
Flavor Flav
Bless
B.o.B
Mighty P
MC DEMON
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Tenfoe
A$AP Ferg
Prince Paul
T Pain
Young Crip
Cardi B
Gunna
Ace Hood
Ynw Melly
Post Malone
Steven Jo
Audio Two
Wilsxn
Lil SD
Stic.man
Black Moon
Afrika Bambaataa
Roddy Ricch
Lil CDre
Jason Derulo
Mausberg
Cuban doll
Chris Brown
Young Thug
joey vantes
Famous Dex
Akon
Ali
Baby Boy Da Prince
Waka Flocka
Jeremih
Hot Rod
AK
Playboi Carti
Pharrell Williams
Schife
Vandam Bodyslam
Lil Yachty
SIC ILL
OC
lil 2z
Mr Univerze
Lil Peep
Smitty
Polo G
Lil Scrappy
Queen Pen
Chief Keef
Denzel Curry
DaBaby
Lil Mosey
Ja Rule
LABossier Baby
DJ Kool Herc
MC Zappa
Young Haiti
Lil Tae
David Banner
Hell Rell
Pharaohe Monch
Pitbull
Mike Shinoda
Rob
The Game
Juice Wrld
French Montana
Fatman Scoop
Melle Mel
Mic Check
Young Clippa
Machine Gun Kelly (MGK)
Young De
Lil Nut
Wiz Khalifa
Yelawolf
MC Breed
Pop Smoke
Canibus
Ca$h Out
Lil Tjay
Obie Trice
Yung Rilla FiveTre
Missy Elliott
Ridah Redd
Grandmaster Caz
Juicy J
Joyner Lucas
Big Sean
Nle Choppa
Black Sheep
Jesse West
Beezle
Esham
J Cole
Mac Mulla
Kanye West
King SUN
Cash Kidd(Detroit)
50 Cent
Whodini
Young Boy Never Broke Again
Aha gazelle
MG
Trickk
Ski Mask the Slump God
MC Serch
Kid savage
Macklemore
MC Shan
Cyko
Bone Thugs N Harm
Q-Tip
Earl Sweatshirt
MC Eiht
Juvenile
Lil Jon
Foxy Brown
Migos
MC TP
Down AKA Kilo
Mac Dre
Travis Scott
Bleu Davinci
Artifacts
Coke La Rock
Flo Rida
Hookman Jones
Big Boi
Jody Lo
Young Na$tii
X-kid
Lil Xan
Rio Da Young OG
Tu$$
Lil Boosie
Freeza Pineville
Whatuprg
Bigg Chucc
Krst
Kurtis Blow
B-Real
Swizz Beatz
Roski
Dj Mustard
MF Grimm
LL Cool J
21 Savage
Tom Macdonald
City Morgue
MC Hammer
Birdman
Lil Tjay
Arsonal
Bass Patrol
OJ Da Juiceman
Two Five New York
Jynx13
Dax
Zakeen
Scarface
Just-Ice
Lil Baby
Baby D
Fabolous
Nicki Minaj
2 Pac
Mystikal
Fat Joe
Will Wreck
usher
YBN Nahmir
Tech N9ne
Big Daddy Kane
T.I
Jaydayyoungan
A.D.O.R
Dj T.O.
Method Man
Erick Sermon
Run-DMC
Future
Chance The Rapper
Beenie Man
Cool Cake
Eazy-E
E-dog freeman
Rio
Goldlink
Big Pun
T-Dot
ATM (ATeM)
Lil Foe
Flying Lotus
Kid Ine
Lil' half Dead
Lecrae
Hustla Jones
NF
Jim Jones
Asymmetrical
Young 3ast
Immortal Technique
Ynw Bslime
Tone Loc
Solo Riq
PARTYNEXTDOOR
EMINEM
Slick Rick
MC Ren
Black YT
k-rino
A boogie wit da hoodie
Redd Eyezz
A$AP Twelvvy
DJ Screw
KRS-ONE
Jay Rock
Inspectah Deck
Mac Miller
Lil Uzi Vert
Sauce
XXXTENTACION
Bandingo
Ice-T
Parris Chariz
G-unit (Lloyd banks, 50cent,)
A$AP Rocky
Lil' Big
DJ Khaled
Juice WRLD
Mitchy Slick
Kaino
indian doll
Kool G Rap
Icewear Vezzo
Zakeen
Big Hawk
Ice Breezy
Tupac Shakur
Trippie Redd
Kendrick Lamar
Trevaun
Gucci Mane
KiD CuDi
Rakim
Toe Down
lil gucci
HighCz
Lil' Kim
Peezy
Iggy Azalea
Big Daddy Kane
Tory Lanez
Cash Dillon
Furious Five
Jay-Z
BigDru
Space
G-Eazy

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by CastingCrowns(f): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2020
madu by kiss Daniel.. fem by davido..mad by wurld.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Silentgroper(m): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Nas- ether
naira marley-aye
olakira- in my maseratti.
1st tym l listened to omah lhay's bad influence, shiit sounded dull. Bt it grew on me.
k1 De ultimate in short all popular fuji musics
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Silentgroper(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Duduke angry angry
Me too
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Inogettime: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
Nas- ether
naira marley-aye
olakira- in my maseratti.
1st tym l listened to omah lhay's bad influence, shiit sounded dull. Bt it grew on me.
k1 De ultimate in short all popular fuji musics

Well everyone get dia taste buh Nas-Ether is a boom for me oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.