Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? (1868 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Judybash93:
And do you know why people develop melanin and some people don't? This thread is funny as f

Everyone has melanin. The science of melanin is a Jewish professor inspired African studies taught at Historical Black Universities and Colleges here in America. They are using science to reinforce that one drop of black blood makes you Black even if the father was White. They are justifying bastardizing Black people through making Black women pregnant for them producing mulattoes and calling them Black.

Darkskin Indians are not mulattoes and neither are Darkskin Polynesians, Australians, Native Americans and Asians. These people are ancient and they have their own DNA.

1 Like

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 1:33am On Oct 09, 2020
I'm sharing with you a message from Allah that the majority of humans are darkskin and it is the lightskin that is the minority especially pale skin. Albinos are probably the most rare skin tone on Earth.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 1:55am On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:

Stop double talking. No one is claiming any race here!

I'm saying it's no proof Africa is the origin considering the predominant of darkskin and its widely varied phenotypes such it precedes and has producesd all lightskin and White. Those darkskin Asians have existed before White people and where building advanced civilization compable to Egypt during the time of Egypt and possibly prior.

Why associate africa with dark skin?

People that live around the equator have dark skin. Africa alone has nothing to do with it.

Look up the khoisan people and see how light they are, because southern Africa is far from the equator.

1 Like

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by diamondpaul(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2020
If this assertion is to justify where the evolution of human came from...it is not well spelts..and if this contextual view is to contradicts the long held believe about us being the only black in the world..u got served appropriately.. But one thing u should know and understand is before the European domination of the world, before the inventory era by the British and before the white man started writing story about history and how we came to be...even before the invention of writing materials to enable these...their is what they call meta physics which deals with imaginary and psycho analysis of things...and these knowledge can only be received through long time held beliefs...and practice and this can only be experienced through devotion to culture and tradition which has in no doubt be kepts and stolen..prompting a detached scholer from his roots to come to a public forum and debase the authenticity of the origin of humans when evidence are glaring that Egyptians and Ethiopian, and sub sahara Africa play roles in the development of the world,science,infrastructure, education and enlightenments...u should just hide a vital secrets from a black man in a book..and I would say they would never read...am.not replying after this.. But pls if u don't know where u re coming from..its definite u don't know where u re going think you #ONI DIAMOND PAUL.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2020
1Sharon:

Why associate africa with dark skin?

People that live around the equator have dark skin. Africa alone has nothing to do with it.

Look up the khoisan people and see how light they are, because southern Africa is far from the equator.

I'm saying darkskin predates all skin tones.. And I know that Africa has light skin yet darkskin dominates Africa. I have said light skin is the minority everywhere despite being presented in mediums as predominate.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by Uyi168: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:
I'm sharing with you a message from Allah that the majority of humans are darkskin and it is the lightskin that is the minority especially pale skin. Albinos are probably the most rare skin tone on Earth.
U don't mention Allah in beautiful discussions like this..
What does that one (Allah) knows+
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Diamondpaul

If someone says you are stupid and useless then you spend the whole of your life trying to disprove a narrcissist's view of life? This is what I see in African awakening, a whimper from being put down by a lowly White racist. Who mind you is a bastard race created and still manipulated by the Moors of North Africa and Ethiopians who control the Freemasonry. This is a true assessment of the phony White Supremacy that is supposed to be dominating Africa and the world.

I'm telling you that the world is much older than what we are taught. The human race is millions of years old and civilization can't be dated by any science. And there are some very devious men behind this deception and they are Black. India is much older than given its culture and language is just too advanced to be recent. And the notion all humans migrated out of Africa comes from making Egypt the start of civilization and Ethiopia the land where human life began. I'm telling you it is not proven. Lucy is a hominid and we are not hominids. Sure Egyptians were very advanced yet they were not the only advanced ancient culture at least not according to myth and legend of Atlantis and Lemuria. Darkskin races are all over the Earth and they may be in a declined state now yet their ancestors were very advanced. The appearance of lightskin has prompted their decline and they were driven out to the bush by their lightskin offspring or maybe by their own doing. Yet one thing is for certain darkskin is the majority and the most varied phenotype on Earth.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Uyi168:
U don't mention Allah in beautiful discussions like this..
What does that one (Allah) knows+

Olodumare

YWYH

There is only one God
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2020
And my assessment from Allah is why do darkskin people bleach their skin when they are in fact the majority on Earth? Darkskin is the majority in Africa and they bleach their skin.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by Uyi168: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:

Olodumare

YWYH

There is only one God
There is no God..
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Uyi168:
There is no God..

Even athiesim is blasphemy because the assumed person is imaging his her own self creation.

Allah is the only self existent one. When you look throughout creation you will see the world of many minds yet somehow they all act in one mind and that mind is Allah. There are geometric patterns that repeat themselves in the formation of many different substances, things, phenomena and entities showing a preference for the highest mathematics. The more you study creation the more you become aware of one mind controlling it all and this process is endless. We already had creation mapped out in Kabbalah long before your modern science that has made so many disbelievers because they have proven a few things yet lies about many others.

Here is a list of lies of the people who have convinced you that Allah isnt real.

A. There is no ball shaped Earth in fact all the classical civilizations whom were darkskin and very advanced in mathematics and in physics, all them conceived of an Earth with a dome over top.

2. There has never been a human being to walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. Nor can anyone die for your sins you will answer in the hereafter for your sins and abominations if you have any of those. Everyone has sins yet only those who are blasphemers have abominations. Allah is the source of righteousness and whosoever gets cut off from Him will surely fall into abomination.

3. Sentinel beings express their intent through sensual intensity in order to make manifest what they desire. Therefore it is important to guard your heart so you do not stray. You can invoke power through the beautiful names of God yet be damn those who use them in vain. Your life is in your hands. Allah does grant freewill although man is a thought of His creation.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2020
There are darkskin people everywhere in the world if you give it some time and thought. You must open your heart to this. There is alot of self hatred among darkskin people because they are oppressed. Why are they oppressed? And since we know the lightskin, Whites or pale skin are in the minority then it can't be them responsible for marginizing darkskin people. I belive its self hate something to do with the heart. For how can you debate what Allah has permitted me to show you? Allah made Adam out of Dark mud.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2020

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful!

Monday, 7 January 2013

Qur'anic Revelation: Adam was a black man

Surat Hijr

Allah mentions the creation of adam in the Qur'an, "Verily We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered." (Q15:26)

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud. (Q15:28)

Allah has revealed in the Qur’aan that Adam (the first, original man on earth) was created out of BLACK MUD, which scientists have already confirmed:

The Arabic word in this verse that means BLACK is HAMAA:

Examine for yourself from the Best Hadith, Al Qur'an Alone the evidence. Below is the Arabic break down of this verse, word for word:

The Transliteration in the Quran

Qur’aan 15:28

Allah says, "And (recall the time) when your Lord said to the angels, ‘I am, indeed going to create a human being from dry ringing clay (formed) from black mud, moulded into shape." 

Translated by Amatul Rahman Omar & Abdul Mannan Omar

Allah says, "And when your Lord said to the angels: Surely I am going to create a mortal of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape."

Translated by M.H. Shakirn

Allah says,

"And when thy Lord said to the angels: I am going to create a mortal of sounding clay, of black mud fashioned into shape."

Translated by Maulana Muhammad Ali

Allah says, " And  (remember) when your Rabb said to the angels: “I am about to create a man from sounding clay, black mud moulded into shape;" Translated by Muhammad Farooq-i-Azam Malik

Allah says, "And remember when thy Lord said to the angels, “I am about to create man of dry ringing clay, of black mud wrought into shape" Translated by Malik Ghulam Farid

Allah says "And (remember) when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am creating a mortal out of potter's clay of black  mud altered," Translated by Marmaduke Pickthall

Allah says, "And remember when thy Lord said to the angels, I am about to create man of dry wringing clay, of black mud wrought into shape:" Translated by Sher Ali

The name Adam

Also the name Adam means someone very black in arabic.  People confuse it with meaning red. 

The difference between Edom (Ee-dum) and Adam (Ahh-dahhm).

Both words have the color red in their basic meaning but while Edom means "ruddy red" 
Adam means "dark red".
What's another name for "dark red" class?
That's right: brown
And the word Adam was used interchangebly among the Hebrews and not only meant "brown" but also "earth/soil" the substance in which Adam was made from.
And in Arabic the word "Ahh-dahhm" means BLACK...not red.

I started this post without given the Qur'an a thought. I am not a religious zealot. If you worship a tree it's your business. grin
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:

I'm saying darkskin predates all skin tones.. And I know that Africa has light skin yet darkskin dominates Africa. I have said light skin is the minority everywhere despite being presented in mediums as predominate.

It never used to be like that, the khoisan were the dominant group in africa until they were absorbed by africans coming from the equator who were darker.

Look up the bantu expansion.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
1Sharon:

It never used to be like that, the khoisan were the dominant group in africa until they were absorbed by africans coming from the equator who were darker.

Look up the bantu expansion.

The map evolves true enough yet worldwide the darkskin preexist the lightskin. Everything can't be judged by one corner of the Earth it must all be taken into account to understand this revealing.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2020
No one has proven this hypothesis wrong yet. Who knows though someone just think they might have a shot and waiting in the bush. grin Come out, come out, wherever you are!
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2020
The out of Africa theory is certainly false and its possible humanity is millions of years old. This would make any scientific dating invalid for its impossible to date such extreme time frame.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by KingClovisone: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
King David
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by GodvsTheGods: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
The vast different dark races is mind boggling genetics.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by Dangrace01: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
DevilBishops:
My hypothesis is that there are Black people all over the Earth and unlike presented in television magazines, and other forms of popular media lightskin is the minority. Darkskin is the actual majority of people in the world and most diverse of phenotypes. And since we know that the father produces the bloodline which comes the genetics for planting the characteristics of each phenotype, then it must be calculated that Noah's sons is symbolic the various bloodlines or races of darkskin people upon the Earth. This also proves all the classical history or antiquity belongs to the darkskin bloodlines. There were no modern Whites, Arabs, Indians, Asians, Hispanics, even lightskin mulattoes so called modern Blacks in antiquity. There was only darkskin people and no proof whatsoever that they started in Africa.

I am lightskin American Black and I was the lightest of my father's bloodline who are totally darkskin people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYRoCXfJUVg

When you are read sumerian literature youll discover that when the Gods arrived earth they discovered that they were not alone. They met black headed people which they called the igigi

Ndi oji - igbo

Dundun- Yoruba.

From this theory I believe igbo and Yoruba had existed before the creation of Adam. The world is an out of Africa project.

The gods created Adam a kind of man
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by GodvsTheGods: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dangrace01:

When you are read sumerian literature youll discover that when the Gods arrived earth they discovered that they were not alone. They met black headed people which they called the igigi

Ndi oji - igbo

Dundun- Yoruba.

From this theory I believe igbo and Yoruba had existed before the creation of Adam. The world is an out of Africa project.

The gods created Adam a kind of man

The Earth is trillions of years old and Sumeria can't be a yard stick for when and how it started. Particularly taking into account Gods coming from the sky sounds more like Fallen Angels of the Torah.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by Dangrace01: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
GodvsTheGods:

The Earth is trillions of years old and Sumeria can't be a yard stick for when and how it started. Particularly taking into account Gods coming from the sky sounds more like Fallen Angels of the Torah.

Based on the best evidence so far sumeria is the cradle of civilization years before Egypt
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by Dangrace01: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
GodvsTheGods:

I think the gods arrived twice
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by GodvsTheGods: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dangrace01:

Based on the best evidence so far sumeria is the cradle of civilization years before Egypt

I'm not rooting in support of Egypt being older it could be Sumeria. Yet polytheism is gods came from the sky. Monotheism is a completely different narrative.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by Dangrace01: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
GodvsTheGods:

I'm not rooting in support of Egypt being older it could be Sumeria. Yet polytheism is gods came from the sky. Monotheism is a completely different narrative.

As a free thinker I believe there are different God's aliens etc interested in human project.

Though my Christian backgrounds says otherwise.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by Dangrace01: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
DevilBishops:
The out of Africa theory is certainly false and its possible humanity is millions of years old. This would make any scientific dating invalid for its impossible to date such extreme time frame.

Oga calm down how can you say out of African theory is certainly false. You can't say for certain bro.

I believe in the theory though it's just a theory
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by GodvsTheGods: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dangrace01:

As a free thinker I believe there are different God's aliens etc interested in human project.

Though my Christian backgrounds says otherwise.

There is only one God
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by GodvsTheGods: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dangrace01:

Oga calm down how can you say out of African theory is certainly false. You can't say for certain bro.

I believe in the theory though it's just a theory

The theory means it's an educational opinion not set in stone as fact. No one can prove for certain that any part of the Earth was the beginning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritualist / Pastor /prophet / Alfa / Oscar Pistorius-pope’s Resignation - TB Joshua's Message / What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.