Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (73653 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Vikynas: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
But Oba of Benin should call them to order it's true our Police forces are not trying in terms of brutality on the innocent citizens but let's be guided accordingly don't kill anyone

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by sylve11: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Too bad...
We are getting there already

If endsars don't work..then we will change it to killsars

I just want the FG to end SARS, it shouldn't go bloody. that is my own take. cool

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Voiceofthestree: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
I support EndSARS not KillSARS
Guy If u unfortunately to get into those Animal hand make u cm be g guy Nd he come be lik say y get transaction way just enter that same day or earlier details come deh ur phone eeee. Dem go make sure say dem collect all the money gibur house pack everything way deh there join all in name of Sarz.Some even get pos, c some go follow ur d conversation of your phone hnneee if the money never enter say nah like two weeks time they will keep you for G when the money come enter dem go carry you go bank collect money with cuffs see those SARS is not different from Government Arm robber not only that about they kills guy They are blood sucking demon. They also give returns KillStaz or Endsaz

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Haykayboss1: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
hisgrace090:

And Nigerian police should equally stop harrasing people with gun at every little given opportunity.
DID YOU EVEN GO SCHOOL? THEY OPENED FIRE ON THE POLICE ON DUTY
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Samfloxin:
Police nke a bu onye chi ojoo. The police man may not even like SARS.

Lol. What is the difference between police and Sars? Sars personnel are policemen. Sars is simply a unit in the police force.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Voiceofthestree: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
I support EndSARS not KillSARS
Guy If u unfortunately to get into those Animal hand make u cm be g guy Nd he come be lik say y get transaction way just enter that same day or earlier details come deh ur phone eeee. Dem go make sure say dem collect all the money gibur house pack everything way deh there join all in name of Sarz.Some even get pos, c some go follow ur d conversation of your phone hnneee if the money never enter say nah like two weeks time they will keep you for G when the money come enter dem go carry you go bank collect money with cuffs see those SARS is not different from Government Arm robber not only that about they kills guy They are blood sucking demon. They also give returns
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by appini: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Brandonx:
This is so wrong, that poor officer was looking for his daily bread why kill him all in the name of protest.

Killing a police in this kind of saga, is like killing the federal government.

What the government cannot understand now is; there is a total breakdown of trust between the police and the general public.

Just watch, it's going to get worse, if the authorities don't see what is on fire about this SARS issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
And it's not a good idea to end SARS.
this moniker has never made sense on nairaland undecided

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Sleekfingers: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
csn01:
Killing an officer of the law?
All the residents should start packing out of that area.

tell dem o....the police call dem cop killers...... Dem go hunt dem down o.....why protesters dey carry gun(s) ,,,,,dis na another excuse for those useless police to start killing innoccent people o......
Naira marley should thank God o.... Naso some idiots for put am for trouble
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by emcygen: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingluqman:
I hope dem no destroy the canteen of that woman wey Dey sell Banga Soup and starch for Uduere Junction gimme that time wen I dey Ughelli? grin

Anyway #EndSARS
Baad guy so kw that woman when her banga soup dey scent reach otowodo junction lols i hair u bro

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by nairanaira12: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Brandonx:
This is so wrong, that poor officer was looking for his daily bread why kill him all in the name of protest.

May he rot in hell if he had ever harassed or murdered a civilian while alive.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Vikynas: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Let's reason like Humans abeg Ending Sars is not really the solution to this brutality but reform all Nigerian forces screen the unprofessionalism out of them sack those not qualified and give them other jobs outside forces or better still if dem fit sey they can shoot better send them to the hot zone in Borno State to wrestle with those bandits there through their shooting tactics.. Don't Endsars because Robbers will take over the streets

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Tunagee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Ughelli boys ain't joking
They are giving SARS left right and center
Up down and every angle ..

Lagos boys won't learn
They prefer to protest on Twitter

Na online protest na! No mind dem.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by davidnazee: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Too bad...
We are getting there already

If endsars don't work..then we will change it to killsars

You no well lol
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by bmdthemix: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
Whoever is organising these protests need to ensure that they don't turn violent, because that defeats the purpose of a peaceful protest.
u just read bout an officer getting killed n u talking bout not ending in violence

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Tunagee(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
The Nigeria Police has lost respect in this country; but on a second note if we can protest like this stopping just a very corrupt law enforcement agents, what of those making life difficult for us at the top.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
Whoever is organising these protests need to ensure that they don't turn violent, because that defeats the purpose of a peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ughelli boys, are you ready for this ? I sincerely hope so guys !
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Yahksbiz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Watch this simple video, learn how to say this words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L1f5rkyqCY&t=29s
Don't forget to subscribe and share
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Rugaria: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Gwan2:

You are an I.diot....I don't go naughty like this but you are a nitwit
Go easy with the beutiful babe here...
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by olisaEze(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
From #endsars to #killsars. And if the govt doesn’t manage things well, it’ll degenerate to #killpoliticians. Na so civil unrest take dey turn revolution like play like play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Kingluqman(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
emcygen:
Baad guy so kw that woman when her banga soup dey scent reach otowodo junction lols i hair u bro
That woman soup na First Class.. I Dey always carry my extra fufu enter there anytime I wan chop. The woman go be like “Put more soup for corper... e get why” grin

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by lordprogress: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Boys dun vex for area watin self the stupid igp dey yearn rubbish since about reforming this people dun too worry us self watin.
I be wan reach that otovwodo junction near the Delta line go see my guy but thank God say I nor commot mehn ughelli go hot now o. grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by ZaramT: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
If you check well now u go see say na SARS kill the police man just to set the protesters up.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Vikynas:
But Oba of Benin should call them to order it's true our Police forces are not trying in terms of brutality on the innocent citizens but let's be guided accordingly don't kill anyone

I guess there is no king in Ughelli. Perhaps, we should call on Sultan of Sokoto or Ooni of Ife to intervene !

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by onome442(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Brandonx:
he shot two boys make them kill am

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by sonnie10: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
emcygen:
I hope say bestway supermarket no open make boys no go enter.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by kenfarm(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
If this # works, then I see 9jians taking to the treat to do # for lack of constant power and lack of job.........this country will be great some day if we begin to realise we have common enemies

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Jaqenhghar: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayoemrys:
Nigeria is turning to a zoo under the watch of zombie president
Have you ever seen a disorganized zoo? In the zoo there is order. Every animal has its own space and even when they are sick, they are taken care of. Its only in the wilderness you see disorganization like the type you seein naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Bonnyegg: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
nnadychuks:
Buhari please do something now because innocent civilians might go down if this continues...
but on a more serious note, apart from the fact That They harass yahoo boys, who are of course criminals, Sars Dey try for their work.
I remember the time I got into sars wahala; I wasn’t putting on face mask at the peak of the pandemic, I was remanded in their patrol vehicle where two other innocent looking boys were cuffed. I overheard what Their offense Was. My brothers and sisters These guys were wielding ammunition Cartridges and were high on hard drugs. When I heard it my heart sank... I now raised my voice “ Officer na this same Vehicle u put me and these people?”
I was allowed to leave after I showed them my students ID and national ID, and you know what’s funny? Yahoo boys/criminals no Dey hard to identify...
Bottom line here is
I’ve been robbed before and the way police handled the case Wasn’t convincing at all. I had to spend more to no avail. Imagine asking for fuel money before they’ll chase the robbers
Another point: this yahoo of a thing has really reduced the rate of robbery. Instead of carrying guns and risking their lives, boys would rather invest in Laptop and mega data plans. So it’s a two way thing...
if u be yahoo boy no join that protest, make your conscience no wound you, na your tax u Dey pay to sars...

You just dey drop conflicting comments.
They told you their crime and you believed? You even judged them immediately by not wanting to be in the same vehicle with them.
Which proof did you see to show they where welding weapons?
Do you how many times these people have lied on innocent citizens just to extort money and hang them?

YOU are an IDIOT

And Buhari is not ur president

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by sonnie10: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I guess there is no king in Ughelli. Perhaps, we should call on Sultan of Sokoto or Ooni of Ife to intervene !

But the king live for Otovodo side now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.