Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person (1132 Views)

Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Godliness05(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good day nairaland.

I boarded a vehicle with a guy who identity himself as Ade. He shared his near stranded touching and emotional story of need for a place to stay telling me he was just transfer from work to Abuja and needs accommodation for few days. As I can't house a total stranger, I refer him to the security guard in my street who can help him get cheap hotel to lodge. We exchange contact and he was grateful. He have to wait for the security to finish what he is doing before taking him to the hotel. While waiting he stole the security man expensive phone and he have disappear from the hotel with his numbers switched off. I however got his pictures on watsapp and have his numbers. He is putting me into trouble because I have been questioned to produce him or lead to police case. Please, I don't know if anyone can help me find or identify his real person. God will save us from entering into trouble all in the name of trying to help, I'm inside one now and only God and you people can help me out. Please, I need help. Below is his picture and numbers.

1 Share

Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Godliness05(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Godliness05:
Good day nairaland.

I boarded a vehicle with a guy who identity himself as Ade. He shared his near stranded touching and emotional story of need for a place to stay telling me he was just transfer from work to Abuja and needs accommodation for few days. As I can't house a total stranger, I refer him to the security guard in my street who can help him get cheap hotel to lodge. We exchange contact and he was grateful. He have to wait for the security to finish what he is doing before taking him to the hotel. While waiting he stole the security man expensive phone and he have disappear from the hotel with his numbers switched off. I however got his pictures on watsapp and have his numbers. He is putting me into trouble because I have been questioned to produce him or lead to police case. Please, I don't know if anyone can help me find or identify his real person. God will save us from entering into trouble all in the name of trying to help, I'm inside one now and only God and you people can help me out. Please, I need help. Below is his picture and numbers.

Please, any way out or assistant as well as useful informations are also welcome
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Am sorry for you, I pray he's found.

Is not everybody you help this days. As this country dey boys have wise up with touching stories to dupe people. Sometimes giving is not a must. Learn to say no sometimes or, sorry I don't have. E get why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Davash222(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
You already saved his number as Scammer1.

You knew he’s a scammer before saving his contact or you edited after you realized he’s a scammer?
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Godliness05(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Am sorry for you, I pray he's found.

Is not everybody you help this days. As this country dey boys have wise up with touching stories to dupe people. Sometimes giving is not a must. Learn to say no sometimes or, sorry I don't have. E get why.
Amen.
Learning in an hard way, just praying to be out of this, I will change. Act of kindness has landed me into trouble I don't know how to be free from.
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by dingbang(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Could be a nairalander.
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by madridguy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bros you messed up big time. Person got transfer to Abuja, so him no arrange where him go stay before he enter Abuja? Also why must you tell your street security man to take him to hotel? Him na kid or wetin ? Thank God he no kidnap the man.

Go to any police station close by, make they help you track him. Your prayer now be say make him register the lines with correct address.

Meanwhile, to avoid be yawa, arrange the man another phone.

1 Like

Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
angry angry
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by kingvick09(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
His lines are switced off bro
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by madridguy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
You even get liver to dial the numbers shocked

kingvick09:
His lines are switced off bro
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Godliness05(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:
You already saved his number as Scammer1.

You knew he’s a scammer before saving his contact or you edited after you realized he’s a scammer?

It was after the incident that I saved his numbers. I didn't save it before
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Everyone in Nigeria is now not trustworthy. Anyway he really looks like a nairalander.
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Godliness05(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
madridguy:
You even get liver to dial the numbers shocked

Yes, I've tried both lines several, both were switched off!
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by madridguy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Do you check the name of the guy? Maybe one can check him on FB.

Godliness05:

Yes, I've tried both lines several, both were switched off!
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
i don't know you might be a scammer yourself trying to scam under pretence of being scammed by a scammer thief
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Godliness05(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
frank800:
i don't know you might be a scammer yourself trying to scam under pretence of being scammed by a scammer thief

Really, this is an hurting comment to an hurting soul. Being kind is now a sin, now you think I am a scammer to? May God just save me because when a big shit happens to someone, smaller ones joins too. Don't worry you can't understand, it's better imagined than experienced.
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Godliness05:

Really, this is an hurting comment to an hurting soul. Being kind is now a sin, now you think I am a scammer to? May God just save me because when a big shit happens to someone, smaller ones joins too. Don't worry you can't understand, it's better imagined than experienced.

now you really do sound like a scammer.

DEAR READER BE CAUTIOUS WITH THIS ONE
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by austine4real(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
To help these days dey scare me oo
Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by MickzyDonald: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Scammer 1 indeed

Re: Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
All these ona Fabu....You refer the guy to a security guard that can help him with a cheap hotel because na JJC him be....Oga,I traveled by road from Lagos to Ghana for the first time all alone,all by myself with no contact,address or anything.No Guardian or security Guard Needed and I was just 21yrs then.
Na the first Hotel wey I see as we dey enter Accra from Tema I tell dem to stop me,Lodge.
I think it was Paloma Hotels.
Make ona try dey use ona head ooo.
Na you won show guy man cheap hotel to Lodge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need “to Be Concerned” About The U.S. Navy Military Operation In Nigeria / ISIS And Al-qaeda Planning To Penetrate Southern Nigeria, US Warns / Robbers Caught On Live Camera Stealing Generator From A Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.