Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) (35078 Views)

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos / Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Ajayi: Who Will Win Ondo Governorship Election? / " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by lomprico(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2020
anochuko01:
But we don't want SARS to be reformed, we want them scrapped!

was it sars that rescued her?
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by aremuforlife(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Wolgrace:

Hahaha.. Omo ibile! God is her protection. Check the next news on her, maybe thanksgiving in the church.
That is the hypocritical nature of our people, you will see a Pentecostal member going to the white garment churches or seeing alfa or babalawo during the week but go to church to give testimony on sunday.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by SoliBayNG: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Ategberoson:
I pity any non Rivers indigene staying in that state. is it not that state one of the best graduating student of abuad and his mother were kidnapped and killed?

even with $1m monthly job I will never step my foot in Ogun, Abia state, Rivers and all Northern states

We do not ask for your pity. As long as you are in Nigeria or even in this world for that matter, your submission is grossly ludicrous.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by oneeast: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Well we thank God for saving you
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by okpalaAnambra: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Chill...

"Shot at", in this case, could mean that they shot in her direction(possibly to scare her or something) not that that they actually shot her.

I tell you, if they had actually shot her... men... you should know the rest. She probably wouldn't be telling this story.

No let English do you this kind thing.
Lol.. Reasonable guy you are
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2020
aremuforlife:

That is the hypocritical nature of our people, you will see a Pentecostal member going to the white garment churches or seeing alfa or babalawo during the week but go to church to give testimony on sunday.

But I didn't say she uses charm.. And God had also protect His people from bullet penetration.. So, its between her and God whether she's fortified with charm or divine fortification..

1 Like

Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by harmony75: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2020
thank God for you're alive to tell your tale ❤
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by donprinyo(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2020
odeshi at work here
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by proprince(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Glory to the most high.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by DEROXMAN: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Yobabad:
I thought YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) said there no Yorubas in Igbo land
who gives a Bleep about the landlocked region this is rivers in the SS and after Lagos and abujaits still porth so you see people in the city

1 Like

Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by nengibo: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Ategberoson:
I pity any non Rivers indigene staying in that state. is it not that state one of the best graduating student of abuad and his mother were kidnapped and killed?

even with $1m monthly job I will never step my foot in Ogun, Abia state, Rivers and all Northern states
How much are you paid normally, na una kind dey fear water, still go Bonny dey find work
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by nengibo: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Abagworo:
She's not beautiful as seen on the enhanced photo circulating earlier.
Na wa oh, is that your problem? Beautiful or not at least she is free
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Theom85(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Thank God for keeping you alive to tell the story
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by fxdee(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Ategberoson:

but that's more than enough to put in place your own security. Naija is good if you have money.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by steve6: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2020
...thank God Bisola !
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2020
friday2011:

Yes... People are too desperate to make it at all cost not minding who is being hurt, but I will still put the blame on politicians / government, This guys are tools in there hands, they created them to achieve results during elections and contineous intimidation of people who dare cross there part.

So as long as we continue to do governance the way its being presently, kidnapping and other crimes will continue to be on the increase.

The monsters they made...

You are so right, man.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Investnow2017: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2020
aremuforlife:
Why is no one talking about the unpenetrating bullet to her body, it seems she has been fortified. To sincere to all omo oduduwa, we need to start using our local protection against the western protection.
They may have shot into the air as they did in my friends case who was abducted snd taken to the same etche area.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by RioCarputo(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2020
what a great testimony! We thank God for spearing your life from the hands of this so called kidnappers.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
nengibo:

How much are you paid normally, na una kind dey fear water, still go Bonny dey find work

money can't buy life alaye, bonny find which work that won't buy me another life when is gone

you must think everyone think money before life, Mr man someone like me think life before money and I'm contented with whatever I'm getting so far I've peace of mind
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Shadysen: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
easyboycom:
Thank God that what am thinking did not happen
so if it happened she would come and tell you
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Investnow2017: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2020
aremuforlife:
Why is no one talking about the unpenetrating bullet to her body, it seems she has been fortified. To sincere to all omo oduduwa, we need to start using our local protection against the western protection.
They may have shot into the air as they did in my friends case who was abducted and taken to the same Etche area.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2020
SoliBayNG:

We do not ask for your pity. As long as you are in Nigeria or even in this world for that matter, your submission is grossly ludicrous.

you won't repeat this if you fall in the hand of kidnappers from that region, even the little grammar you think you know how to blow might not save you

Rivers of blood
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by mechanics(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Wow, that's divine intervention.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2020
NoChill:

Abia is among the most peaceful states in Nigeria.

Stop spewing trash

Abia state is one of the unsafe state in southeast, visit Umuahia and Aba late hour and come back to modify your naive comment

Abia state is a den of extortioner, tout and petty thieves

1 Like

Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by igwedubai2(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2020
God don save uuuu. Glory be to God almighty. Is a lesson to you to learn.no how u cook up a story when u are defending well know criminal in the court.[sub][/sub]
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by nelsonoba: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
aremuforlife:

Did you not hear her give the reason? Didn't you hear her say she told them it was Jesus that saved her and not any charm? Is it until she lies and says it's devil that protected her that you will be satisfied? I don't know why you still don't know it at your age that ALL POWER BELONG TO JESUS, both in heaven, on earth and under the earth.......including all the power your village juju claims to have!
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Carlylepneuma: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2020
All i know there is more to dis story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by tunary(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2020
easyboycom:
Rape
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by tunary(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
easyboycom:
Even if it happened she won't say it
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by NoChill: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Ategberoson:

Abia state is one of the unsafe state in southeast, visit Umuahia and Aba late hour and come back to modify your naive comment

Abia state is a den of extortioner, tout and petty thieves

I stay in Umuahia, nothing like that here.
Once it's night everyone goes to sleep, mostly civil servants here
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by wolesmile(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2020
MJluv:
Rape abi? we thank God no such thing happened to her

Even if it happened, will she say it? Let's just thank God she came back alive
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by nengibo: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Ategberoson:

money can't buy life alaye, bonny find which work that won't buy me another life when is gone

you must think everyone think money before life, Mr man someone like me think life before money and I'm contented with whatever I'm getting so far I've peace of mind
Guy everything in life is a risk, its just about taking calculated risks, unless you're based outside Nigeria, we all face the same security challenges (with the extreme exception of boko states and Choice areas)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari / Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.