Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja (36468 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th / Sowore: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad After Brutal Attack By Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by yanabasee(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Nobody sends him oh.....
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by anonimi: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
this 2 men just dey do eye service give them money and watch then keep quiet

Is that why charge & bail lawyer Falana is quiet like Abacha in the grave, except when he sends us some dollars?

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6455791_img20171223213452227_jpegaba3147253e469fb84a244a27892199c

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4265598_jonna_jpegfe17099f252ec13d86a2923ee4df9197

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by tommy589(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

It's not just about SARS, I've been a victim of police brutality since my teenage way back 2003/2004 there was nothing like SARS then.
The matter is tricky, it seems Yahoo boys have highjacked the protest.

SARS has been in existence since. You will only find their offices only in few states command. I was a victim in 1995

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by EdiskyHarry: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

It's not just about SARS, I've been a victim of police brutality since my teenage way back 2003/2004 there was nothing like SARS then.
So those people that are protesting are yahoo boys right?
I wonder how most people reason here in nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2020
d end of sars is really here this time

that guy dey killed spirit strong like the usa guy wey bring.black lives matter

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2020
I don't think Nigeria government is making progress to end SARS

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by seanwilliam(m): 6:31am On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
you're practically senseless undecided

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by 4tomandchi: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2020
When you see protest in Singapore and other Asian Countries and you hear protest in Nigeria and open the thread VEX go just catch you.

Then I ask myself would there ever be a true protest in Nigeria where the vexed citizen troop out in millions and give the government of the day a run for their positions ?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by seanwilliam(m): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

I'm so tempted to tell you your reasoning is unbelievably myopic ....
Yahoo boys hijacked the protest , how does that validate SARS brutality , even if yahoo boys hijacked the protest when has SARS job become to arrest fraudsters , what happened to the Efcc , when did anti - robbery become anti fraud ..that's the real problem ,imagine saying drug peddlers are protesting for the lastma to be scrapped , when we have the Ndlea , does that make sense to you and your friends ?
Methinks you have no relative or a friend who has been assaulted or killed by this miscreants ,hence your SARS apologist comments ...
The excuse of police brutality , is not tenable at all , like it or not you were brutalized by police in 2002 , some would still be brutalized even today ...funny thing is police brutality is still on ,likewise SARS brutality , FRSC brutality , customs brutality , every single force are brutal in their activities , so do we leave one to continue terrorising us even when we have a slight chance of ending this gory sight in the name of others being brutal too ?
Where SARS move to if they are dissolved is not the problem let's get them dissolved first ,whether they become armed robbers or not is not our problem , I'll rather be robbed by gun men than being harassed by SARS !!
bitter facts.. arm robbers dey listen to begging especially when they see you have no means to pay but SARS?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Brushstrokes20: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Awesome! The next struggle should be

#endbloatedspending

Nig is being ruled by a bunch of self serving thieves and sadists scums!
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Teejay13(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2020
That was a brave protest been led by Aisha yesufu and sowore.

This are the type of persons we need as ambassadors of the youth.

Men of few words and more actions!

#endsars #nogoingback #letdomore

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by john4affiliate: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Who SARS help now. Make FG end this now. We don't even know where we are heading.

"Where do we go from here, let president tell us" Japp said so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDSzNpvqbeY
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

I don't know what to tell you.

Are Yahoo boys not human beings, is it the job of sars to extort and kill youths.

Isn't efcc the one to be invistigating cyber crime that have been "reported" and petitioned
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by chiedonedoor(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2020
More people. Hope not with personal interest.
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Ezmans: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
Wow

#EndCorruption #EndCluelessLeadership #EndSharia #Retrogressiveness would make more sense though.

Meanwhile, Kudos to them. Nigerian government fear protest more than anything and has been frustrating it for many years.

It's a step at a time...
this is how it started in Libya small small

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Oluwafhemmi10: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:
For Sowore's activities in 2015 general elections where he supported tyrant Buhari over GEJ, I will never forgive him nor take him serious.

Just like Tinubu, that idiot will never be president of this country.

How Tinubu of all people wan become president sef....who are those lesser fools who wan waste their votes again...shey it has not tired dem already ni??

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
Wow

#EndCorruption #EndCluelessLeadership #EndSharia #Retrogressiveness would make more sense though.

Meanwhile, Kudos to them. Nigerian government fear protest more than anything and has been frustrating it for many years.

It's a step at a time...

Just dey there dey type bullshit instead of coming out to join. Useless people everywhere that are good Nd quick in typing shit on social media but can never do anything to support.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by princeFAD: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:

With due respect, you that have not been given money, can you please show us the video of your protest against injustice to the Nigerian citizens?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:
For Sowore's activities in 2015 general elections where he supported tyrant Buhari over GEJ, I will never forgive him nor take him serious.

Just like Tinubu, that idiot will never be president of this country.

Sir, hold your pain and unforgiveness! Stop all this heroic praising of GEJ.. He likewise me, Aisha, and many others supported the ousting of GEJ doesn't mean we supported Buhari.. I quite understand the political line, prowess, transparency, and intolerance between GEJ's rule and Buhari's..

-GEJ totally messed up the golden years of historic abundance while Buhari lacks the managerial ability to manage the messed up abundance.. Yes, the latter is not economically friendly due to hard slap on corruption but is about birthing a new and harder beginning.

Look at where we are heading to, not going back.. Either restructure or secession or constitutional and federal character ammendment acts. One is certain!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by ProtectMyMoney: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2020
All these people protesting end Sars, should also add: :End Yahoo Yahoo, End Fraud...
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Btruth: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
money? Money for what?
Sometime, the way you people comment ehn!
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by witworth(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
I didn't know they were begging for money to eat, I thought it was a protest.
Coward so called kenzysmith
Why u no use Kenny black or nonsense as your username.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Sowore have other Intentions
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Difrent: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

I'm so tempted to tell you your reasoning is unbelievably myopic ....
Yahoo boys hijacked the protest , how does that validate SARS brutality , even if yahoo boys hijacked the protest when has SARS job become to arrest fraudsters , what happened to the Efcc , when did anti - robbery become anti fraud ..that's the real problem ,imagine saying drug peddlers are protesting for the lastma to be scrapped , when we have the Ndlea , does that make sense to you and your friends ?
Methinks you have no relative or a friend who has been assaulted or killed by this miscreants ,hence your SARS apologist comments ...
The excuse of police brutality , is not tenable at all , like it or not you were brutalized by police in 2002 , some would still be brutalized even today ...funny thing is police brutality is still on ,likewise SARS brutality , FRSC brutality , customs brutality , every single force are brutal in their activities , so do we leave one to continue terrorising us even when we have a slight chance of ending this gory sight in the name of others being brutal too ?
Where SARS move to if they are dissolved is not the problem let's get them dissolved first ,whether they become armed robbers or not is not our problem , I'll rather be robbed by gun men than being harassed by SARS !!

Everyone knows their excesses needs to be checked BUT endsars? NO NO NO
if you or your friends or relatives properties have been retrieved by Sars will you be saying this ?
They have more positives than negatives but the negative actions is making a mess of their positive contributions to eradicating crime .

Yahoo boys and armed robbers will like this but in the interest of the greater number of the populace , reform Sars and NOT end Sars

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Wolgrace:

Sir, hold your pain and unforgiveness! Stop all this heroic praising of GEJ.. He likewise me, Aisha, and many others supported the ousting of GEJ doesn't mean we supported Buhari.. I quite understand the political line, prowess, transparency, and intolerance between GEJ's rule and Buhari's..

-GEJ totally messed up the golden years of historic abundance while Buhari lacks the managerial ability to manage the messed up abundance.. Yes, the latter is not economically friendly due to hard slap on corruption but is about birthing a new and harder beginning.

Look at where we are heading to, not going back.. Either restructure or secession or constitutional and federal character ammendment acts. One is certain!

GEJ had his shortcomings, granted.

But you can't tell me that your support for GEJ's ouster did not translate to support for Buhari to take over when you knew it was a two-horse race.

My grouse with Sowore is that he is intelligent enough to have judged from Buhari's antecedents and known that Buhari was not a better candidate than Jonathan in all ramifications.

When you lots talk about Buhari's fight against corruption, I laugh.

Who introduced BVN?
Who initiated TSA?
Who introduced IPPS?

These are policies that entrenched systemic fight against corruption not Buhari's old-fashioned use of brute and force.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Exactly my points. SARS are polluted truly but most of those calling for its scrapping are being sponsored by sophisticated criminals and fraudsters alike.

No need to worry,
The government of this nation doesn’t care about the masses enough to end SARS....they know we like to shout and after a while we will go to our houses....
Wolgrace:

But you can't tell me that your support for GEJ's ouster did not translate to support for Buhari to take over when you knew it was a two-horse race.

My grouse with Sowore is that he is intelligent enough to have judged from Buhari's antecedents and known that Buhari was not a better candidate than Jonathan in all ramifications.

Who introduced BVN?
Who initiated TSA?
Who introduced IPPS?

These are policies that entrenched systemic fight against corruption not Buhari's old-fashioned use of brute and force..
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:
Armed robbers and Yahoo boys will love this..... grin

SARS are a combo of both
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by kutashi: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Thank God! Their food is ready! They've been jobless all this while!
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:

Who introduced BVN?
Who initiated TSA?
Who introduced IPPS?

These are policies that entrenched systemic fight against corruption not Buhari's old-fashioned use of brute and force..

You are intelligent enough to vote GEJ 2nd time in 2015 despite plunging the nation into dark pit of recession during golden times of historic abundance? Again, ousting GEJ doesn't mentally translated to supporting Buhari, but cast of vote to perform my divine and earthly civic responsibility..

-GEJ's noiseless rot would be far worse now..
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Endsars now

guy
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by psalmylee(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

wetim u talk now make any sense? Are they not Nigerians?dont they have the right of a fair trail??age they say comes with wisdom BT for ur own case na exemption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.