Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja (36454 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th / Sowore: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad After Brutal Attack By Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by streetpaddy(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
Nigeria is turning to a zoo under the watch of zombie president

If you don't shut up... Thunder will find you
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by geezyk(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:
Armed robbers and Yahoo boys will love this..... grin
If I say you don't have SENSE, would I be wrong?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by livinbygrace: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

It's not just about SARS, I've been a victim of police brutality since my teenage way back 2003/2004 there was nothing like SARS then.
The matter is tricky, it seems Yahoo boys have highjacked the protest.

You mean nothing like SARS as at 2003/2004?You must be high on Oshogbo weed or newbie.If you dont know SARS was created in 1992 by Mike Okiro and Simeon Danladi Midenda,to curb the menace of armed robbery(most Shina Rambo) a deadly and notorious armed robber as that time.Even SARS was not this notorious but were specifically corrupted by one late ALHAJI GAY,who was using them to intimidate boys on the street then before he was killed.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by lomprico(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

it's better we face those two only, than including sars with them.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Jossyroyal1: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Drwinz:

Just dey there dey type bullshit instead of coming out to join. Useless people everywhere that are good Nd quick in typing shit on social media but can never do anything to support.

The last time i checked, i wasn't responsible for your calamity and miserable life.

Channel your anger to the right source Mr.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by shadeyinka(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
this 2 men just dey do eye service give them money and watch then keep quiet
Don't crucify a man before committing an offence!
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by hamxee33(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
#ENDSARS: Angry Nigerians Led By Sowore, Deji, Aisha and Raphael Protest At Force Headquarters In Abuja

Angry Nigerians protesting the continued harassment and intimidation of citizens by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad has vowed not to leave the premises of Nigeria Police Force headquarters in Abuja until the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, addressed them.

The protesters turned down the entreaties of Force Public Relations Officers, Frank Mba, for them to call off the demonstration.

The protest was led by human rights activists, Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu, Raphael Adedayo and others.

Graphic footage showing SARS officers dragging two men from a hotel in Lagos and shooting one of them in the street had sparked mass fury across the country and fuelled long-held demands for reforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5a87y8SslA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCtUe9wh11M

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/endsars-angry-nigerians-protest-force-headquarters-abuja

lalasticlala

Mad ooh
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Ayobami7(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Seen
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
you are so senseless
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Jimbadly: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Respect to Aisha Yesufu. That woman is quite vociferous and a formidable force in the fight against human rights abuse. The only right thinking northern woman.

Northern women are usually seen but not heard.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by okpalaAnambra: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

So those people that are protesting are yahoo boys right?
I wonder how most people reason here in nairaland.
The matter tire me.. Is sars even designed to prosecute yahoo boys, rather efcc
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by TizaBaibe(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2020
akinmusi:
Everything will soon be politicized as Sowore Don join.

He should maintain some distance atm.

Given the fast that he contested against the president in the just concluded election, his file case may be brought out again.

The quietness from the corridor of power is fear and as a result of possible measures or sanctions by US and UK on top politicians.

Meanwhile, I will design, print and brand for you with 3D logo graphics and hyper realistic concepts.

Kindly check my signature below with the link and my work archives.

Call me

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by blacknp(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

The matter tire me.. Is sars even designed to prosecute yahoo boys, rather efcc
Hypocrisy at the highest level, I guess another name for the Nigeria Police is SARS? Another name for police is EFCC, abi isn’t the head of EFCC a serving police Officer? Why not just say end Nigeria police? SARS is only a true reflection of our society, Abami Eda coined it “Power Show”, give most of these protesters the opportunity, they will be a 100 times worse.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by dontai(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
Is that all? you dey yarn apata, like Aisha yesufu will put it.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by lizdammy: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2020
I'm sure their end isnin sight
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by mechanics(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Mr Frank Mba is known for speaking English but won't act.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by michoim(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2020
These ones are natural antagonists of present government. It's not SARS that is their real problem, they have other hidden agendas...hypocrites, just ceasing opportunity to protest.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Great
ARMED ROBBERS and ROBBERS of the SARS wing go really cash out this December.
Abeg make Government no listen to them oooo

ARMED ROBBERS really dealt with my humanity.
At some point I contemplated suicide.
ARMED ROBBERS no dey Joke oooo.
Those ones they KILL and RAPE JOIN too......
At least SARS dey only rob... grin grin grin
ARMED ROBBERS go Rob, Rape and still Kill ooooo....
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by leokid866: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Sowore was paid for this protest thing and Nigerians all played into his hands
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by charlesucheh(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

It's not just about SARS, I've been a victim of police brutality since my teenage way back 2003/2004 though it was very rare then. The SARS then was nothing like what we have now.
This SARS brutality became very rampant when a lot of touts and cultists joined started signing up.
The matter is tricky, End SARS! do you know what that means? Armed robbers can lockdown a street and hold a vigil.
Reform SARS sounds better...
It seems Yahoo boys have highjacked the protest.
The protest is only serious in their strongholds lagos Benin, delta....
As for these ones right here anything to torment Buhari is welcome.
Funnycountry
God bless you. oil dey your brain....

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

ARMED ROBBERS and ROBBERS of the SARS wing go really cash out this December.
Abeg make Government no listen to them oooo

ARMED ROBBERS really dealt with my humanity.
At some point I contemplated suicide.
ARMED ROBBERS no dey Joke oooo.
Those ones they KILL and RAPE JOIN too......
At least SARS dey only rob... grin grin grin
ARMED ROBBERS go rob, Kill and still rape ur wife or Lady join....
police sef get queries to answer on to how robbers take dey get arms.. SARS are just a pain in the hearts of Nigerians, harrassing Innocent people and killings..there are intelligent ways for police to Operate which they have been doing so far not with the help of SARS alone..crimes are widely contained if technologies and Intel are highly brought to the table, let's develop Nigeria not by risking the lives and intimidating innocent people..I saw a corner being harrased in Berger and taken into their van despite the guy identified himself while he had his corper cap on but to my surprise, u need to see how they beat this guy and dragged him.. something needs to be done, Nigerians are asking for total end of SARS because they had been promised to reform and also change the way they operate but nothing changed but even got worse, no one is trusting the politicians and also the police anymore hence the demand for total scrap of SARS.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by ZooOga: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Is the covid-19 pandemic finish? I see many ppl's aversion to wearing masks in crowed public. sad
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Jidibia(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
Why is sowore looking like a cultist ??
Every comrade is a cultist.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Chicastle: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2020
#Oyo state no dey do protest? Or they aren't seeing all this Endsars saga?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Manofwisdom85(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

This apparently doesn’t make sense atall..was SARS created to look into cybercrime? The armed robbers they are supposed to checkmate sef the would score woefully if accessed. Have you ever gone to the police station to report theft? If you haven’t you should and see how much they would bill you. You would fuel their car. Pay for logistics and bet you nothing good always comes from it.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by DonBenny77(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Manofwisdom85:

This apparently doesn’t make sense atall..was SARS created to look into cybercrime? The armed robbers they are supposed to checkmate sef the would score woefully if accessed. Have you ever gone to the police station to report theft? If you haven’t you should and see how much they would bill you. You would fuel their car. Pay for logistics and bet you nothing good always comes from it.
cyber crime is robbery not armed robbery but cyber robbery
The yahoo boys who crash and die while being chased don't have my sympathy if you know how to follow police and you are innocent you won't have problems, don't argue, don't run, follow them peacefully to the station that's where you can feel really safe. If you're innocent they will free you, if not sort yourself out.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by okpalaAnambra: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2020
blacknp:
Hypocrisy at the highest level, I guess another name for the Nigeria Police is SARS? Another name for police is EFCC, abi isn’t the head of EFCC a serving police Officer? Why not just say end Nigeria police? SARS is only a true reflection of our society, Abami Eda coined it “Power Show”, give most of these protesters the opportunity, they will be a 100 times worse.
I get your point sha.. I think is the Nigerian mindset
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by andyanders: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2020
ZeroAccess:

There is nothing like yahoo Bois here. The question is, is it normal for a sars operatives to stop random people and start checking phones. Stop public bus, look through and order young boi to highlight from the vehicle.

We should not use the wrong approach to correct the wrong thing. Lets first scrap those rogue and empower efcc technology wise, for proper investigation before arrest. That's how sane society does. Rather than random arrest base on your look.

Do you kwn that sars operatives are doing contribution (ajo) weekly. How do you expect someone earning monthly to source for such.

Worst is, ....
My brother, well said. Have u seen these SARS going after armed robbers that was supposed to be their primary duty? Hell NO. They are just who they kidnap from the street, label the person with any accusation and force d person to pay unreciepted money.

What is the work of EFCC, that is a police body for? The current SARS are pure robbers.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by UKBobo(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:

Like your father abi! I reject that.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by andyanders: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2020
The blood of innocent youths killed by SARS is what is hunting them now. I've not seen them search any young man's bag or body looking for gun. They are ONLY after their phones looking for their bank information. Most of them now hang arround banks and ATM machines looking out for people coming out from banks.

I now ask, are phones now guns that these official armed robbers were asked to look for?

I still don't understand why sane people still deffend SARS. Take off police check point from highways, robberies stops.

The days you see police checkpoints, u notice the spate of robberies here and there.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Abia1stS0N: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
When shall we see protest in our filthy Aba. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota / Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.