Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us (39721 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Anyiamaka: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Who else noticed Oshiomhole now looks grossly diminished and demystified?

I read this like- "Who is Oshiomhole?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Heffalump(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2020
What is Oshiomhole saying again He has no political relevance anymore as Obaseki has retired him undecided

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by 9jafunny: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2020
cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc seun cc OAM4J
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin

Watch as APC will loose this election as soon as Osho steps his foot

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Oxtonguy: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Alexaonfleek: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
undecided

This oshomole no.dey shame ni

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by donprinyo(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2020
PDP secret Agent

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Oluwauchebest(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Osho... .

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Ogidigan1: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Mumu man!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by marsman: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2020
APC why, na election killer be this ohh.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Pymetrics: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Baba should better rest at Edo State. His case is like that guy Isreal Adesanya beat and he's still boasting of challenging another fight. Baba should just lay low for now.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
You will only go and cause more harm to the party

Osho pikin

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by anonimi: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
appishani1:
Osho baba the retired politician

Retired to the IDP camp with Ogbeni Ojuyobo.

anonimi:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Harrykn: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Loser wants to go and replicate the losing formula in ondo.
To Akeredolu, happy losing in advance grin
E shock me

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by bluecircle470: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
9jafunny:
Another APC defeat loading tomorrow governorship poll.

Your wish is not the will of God
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Essence20(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Another tears loading

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Mayng01(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2020
If akeredolu loses, oshiomole will forever remain an omen to any society

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by bluecircle470: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2020
I love you oshiomole. You’re a great enigma

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by hosemujica: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2020
A man should know when he's defeated.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Daum: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2020
kaylardz:

lol...Tinubu actually went there and declared d PDP dead, He also urged d electorate to return Aketi for d second time.
Ondo people have no hatred for Tinubu, oshiomole and other party leaders.
Dis is not Edo state where the people voted based on emotion, godfatherism propaganda and blackmail.

Typical APC apologist
Was this not the same tactics the APC used in taking over Nigeria in 2015.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by fredoooooo: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Oshiowonder .. cool

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2020
Mr talkative, you are now an orphan. You don't belong to any political party. You are going to Ondo in what capacity? You remain a suspended member of the APC as affirmed by the court of Appeal and the APC in Edo state is planning to expel you from the party!.

Please, don't carry your bad luck to APC and Governor Akerodolu, even though I want Jegede to win!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Investnow2017: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2020
This is the most awkward position to be in life, where, although you think you are sane, you are treated like a plague, because it is assumed, going by your antecedent, that you are a good and generous failure embarassed
I am just thinking what the incumbent there might be musing right now "did he say he will come? Please tell him we appreciate his kind gesture, but we are alright, we are not sure he should bother" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by alfredilly: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2020
But Ondo PDP seems divided. The Agbo of a person has divided it with the mass following he's getting in Ondo south. "It is our turn" mantra is now the song on every lip. And the fact that four out of the six local government in the region havent seen electricity since 2014 has enforced push for their own candidate.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by shekoduza: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2020
Osho, you better seat at home oh.... no go spoil party for AKeti. nobody wan hear Osho and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by wallex1983(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Bad market!

If you don't keep kwayet now, I'll just send Wike to join you...

Ah!

Nǹkan ṣe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by sidonlook: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Oshomole, please don't go to Ondo , that your presence may not bring defeat to the APC.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Kaxmytex(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Osho, abeg show...

If there is one thing ondo state people knows how to do best, then it is jubilating after election..
Osho needs to see that live not watch it from the tv..

Aketi sef know sey hin no fit win, who you come be..
You dey ur home, you no win am, you wan come win away...

No problem nah, we dey wait u sha...

Make i grease my voters card small..

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by anonimi: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Osho please shut up your dirty mouth and go and rest
Hang your political boot and khaki retire already na Haba
Let fresh bloods come up
These old men refuse to leave and people pilling up to take over keeps increasing yet they don't send maybe it's because we are too docile
If I see osho I will stone that his small round ugly head

The fake coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole is not an old man.
He has been refreshing his blood with Iara per se per se in the other room with money looted from Edo people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by sunsewa16: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2020
The man with diahrea of the mouth has come again,this his twit,I imagine how many voters he has denied aketi,who beg him,he cannot add, rather remove, meanwhile okonjo iwela he abuse years ago with his licking mouth is still soaring high.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2020
kaylardz:

lol...Tinubu actually went there and declared d PDP dead, He also urged d electorate to return Aketi for d second time.
Ondo people have no hatred for Tinubu, oshiomole and other party leaders.
Dis is not Edo state where the people voted based on emotion, godfatherism propaganda and blackmail.

Lol. Why didn't Tinubu go to Akerodolu's Mega rally yesterday? Because the Edo people taught him a lesson. He should release a broadcast na, urging Ondo people to vote for Akerodolu just like he did for Edo State, at least charity begins at home. In case you don't know, he was asked not to be present at the Mega rally to prevent what happened in Edo from repeating itself because some people are already spreading "Ondo no be Lagos".

Someone that can't win elections without bullion van!

Edo people voted for performance and against godfatherism. Let Tinubu's godfatherism be restricted to the SW. We don't accept such nonsense in Edo!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by maxzzo1(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2020
No go give am badluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech / Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts / Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.