Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us (39919 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by anonimi: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2020
shekoduza:
Osho, you better seat at home oh.... no go spoil party for AKeti. nobody wan hear Osho and Tinubu

The fake coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole is needed in Ondo to arrange the pain of rigging used in Osun with the Aso Rock remote control.

Issame:
Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

deantimes:
Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s President, has reportedly said his party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) won last year’s governorship election in Osun with the help of remote control.

Mr President is quoted as making the above statement on Saturday when he visited traditional rulers in the state seeking their endorsement for his re-election.

The governorship election conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in September was won by the APC although the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took early lead.

A rerun election which was later conducted in the areas believed to be the stronghold of Senator Iyiola Omisore, the governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) saw the ruling party leading the opposition party.

Mr Omisore, POLITICS TIMES recalls, had entered into alliance with the APC to deliver his stronghold to the party. This was after he met a delegation of the PDP seeking similar help from him.

“I know how much trouble we had in the last election here,” Buhari was quoted by TheGuardian as saying while addressing the traditional rulers at the banquet hall of Osun State Government House.

“I know by remote control through so many sources how we managed to maintain the party (APC) in power in this state,” he added.

The president at the meeting did not elucidate clearly what he meant by remote control.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/apc-won-osun-governorship-election-with-remote-control-buhari/

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10598751_20190324210515_jpeg5bb927cfb16b3c671298f608f94f5c54

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by ArmedRobber: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
grin

Osho pikin. So Edo is less important??..

APC better restrict him because he has no electoral value and has been stripped of all except they want Ondo to go the Edo way
stop talking trash, oshomole still remains the Biggest politician in Edo state. Edo north still remains his fortress.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by DoubleEngine007: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2020
He knows they are winning this.. Baba wan use style collect small glory.. BreakingNews Monday morning will be.."It was my presence in Ondo that made Akti won" Oshiomolegrin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by sunsewa16: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:
Tinubu should also do a video urging all democrats to vote for Akeredolu grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Donspicey: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2020
I wonder how Ondo people will be looking at Him..
As if he will even vote if he gets there.....
You are Highly welcomed but Las Las on sunday we will hear the scores...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Royalfurnitures: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2020
You were in Edo your home state,what did you do?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by ridwanlawal: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2020
EDO OWN NA SMALL ONE.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by ogascomax: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Oshiopikin has been humbled because for the first time he would be saying BY THE GRACE OF GOD. God has dealt with him. He knows now that it is not by power.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by TLE900: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2020
U better stay wherever you are and don't make your presence not be of negative impact to Akeredolu
9jafunny:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/07/ondodecides2020-ill-storm-ondo-for-poll-akeredolu-is-winning-oshiomhole/amp/
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Moikiitos: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2020
9jafunny:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/07/ondodecides2020-ill-storm-ondo-for-poll-akeredolu-is-winning-oshiomhole/amp/

Wetin concern you on the day of election. Are you an Ondo man or do you have the right to vote in Ondo?

Any external aliens in the day of election should be discouraged, they bring in anarchy to the process.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by owelle22(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Tuga queen
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Has tinubu not dropped his video already again?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Eriokanmi: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Awwww! This man is a bad luck ooo. Aketi, Aketi, Aketi... how many times I called you? Enter fasting and prayer right now. There's always a bad omen wherever Oshio baba steps his feet on. Be ware
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Eriokanmi: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Donspicey:
I wonder how Ondo people will be looking at Him..

As if he will even vote if he gets there.....

You are Highly welcomed but Las Las on sunday we will hear the scores...
Your illustration badt gaaan!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by eejo(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2020
APC will win Ondo State. PDP will find it difficult to win because I foresee what happened in Kogi State Elections happening in Ondo on Saturday.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by MNDY(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2020
This man confirmed one of the powerful quotes ever, from GAME OF THRONES:
"When you play the game of 9ja politics, you either win or your political career dies." (modified)
He is now struggling not to go into oblivion after his feud with Obaseki rendered him a nobody from a national party chairman.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Sammyblack87: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Why didn't Tinubu go to Akerodolu's Mega rally yesterday? Because the Edo people taught him a lesson. He should release a broadcast na, urging Ondo people to vote for Akerodolu just like he did for Edo State, at least charity begins at home. In case you don't know, he was asked not to be present at the Mega rally to prevent what happened in Edo from repeating itself because some people are already spreading "Ondo no be Lagos".

Someone that can't win elections without bullion van!

Edo people voted for performance and against godfatherism. Let Tinubu's godfatherism be restricted to the SW. We don't accept such nonsense in Edo!
Shut up ur mouth, yenyenyenyen! Ondo no be Lagos. Here in Ondo state we want to be like Lagos... U tink say Ondo people na betrayal?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Sammyblack87: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Why didn't Tinubu go to Akerodolu's Mega rally yesterday? Because the Edo people taught him a lesson. He should release a broadcast na, urging Ondo people to vote for Akerodolu just like he did for Edo State, at least charity begins at home. In case you don't know, he was asked not to be present at the Mega rally to prevent what happened in Edo from repeating itself because some people are already spreading "Ondo no be Lagos".

Someone that can't win elections without bullion van!

Edo people voted for performance and against godfatherism. Let Tinubu's godfatherism be restricted to the SW. We don't accept such nonsense in Edo!
We dey wait the performance ooo cum 4yrears time

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Otobong3374(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Oshiomhole where have been when pdp dealt with you nd won edo state? Common to rig election in ur home town you couldn't.....u want to rig election in another man home land..........my man ur present in ondo state will cause motivation nd it will give ways to pdp to win again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . Just watch on staurday.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Sammyblack87:
We dey wait the performance ooo cum 4yrears time

Lol. Nor face the performance of your governor.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Antoeni(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Just be careful and Behave yourself there
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Sammyblack87: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Nor face the performance of your governor.
U no the truth my guy, just dey deceive urself
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by kolmart: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2020
To sell his bad luck again?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by uniqueboi1(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2020
Harrykn:
E shock me

Lol
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2020
Sammyblack87:
Shut up ur mouth, yenyenyenyen! Ondo no be Lagos. Here in Ondo state we want to be like Lagos... U tink say Ondo people na betrayal?

Lol. If you read my earlier post well, you will realise I said Tinubu can continue his godfatherism in the SW, but we can never condone such in Edo state.

If you as a person want Tinubu's empire to Extend to Ondo, your cup of tea. You can go out on Saturday and vote to make that happen. After all, slavery fit you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by dissybling(f): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2020
this man should just rest
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Sammyblack87:
U no the truth my guy, just dey deceive urself

Which truth? That Obaseki has cleared all the pensions and salaries of pensioners and workers that were owed by past govt?

Sit in your state and continue to claim you know Edo politics or the reason Edo people voted for Obaseki.

We nor be slave for Edo. No man hold the destiny of our State.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Burgerlomo: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Aketi right now.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Oshomhole has been reduced to a Clout Chaser.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Sammyblack87: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. If you read my earlier post well, you will realise I said Tinubu can continue his godfatherism in the SW, but we can never condone such in Edo state.

If you as a person want Tinubu's empire to Extend to Ondo, your cup of tea. You can go out on Saturday and vote to make that happen. After all, slavery fit you!
anyway na ur generation slavery fit sha wit ur mumu talk, bcus u hate tinubu, he mean say everybody must hate him too, which state from SW Edo better pass?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Champneys: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Oshiomole oonikuuure! grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
irrelevant Osho trying to attach himself to Aketi instead of taking time to reflect on the mistakes that lead to his decline

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner / 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.