Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us (39714 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Sammyblack87: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Meninmen:

Which truth? That Obaseki has cleared all the pensions and salaries of pensioners and workers that were owed by past govt?

Sit in your state and continue to claim you know Edo politics or the reason Edo people voted for Obaseki.

We nor be slave for Edo. No man hold the destiny of our State.
I no get time for jobless people like wey no dey leave nairaland for one second.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Mightyartthou: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Back to back winning for PDP tomorrow. A vote for PDP is a vote for good governance and leadership.

ONDO PEOPLE SHOULD COME OUT AND VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PDP/JEGEDE.

EYI LO LE SE OOOO

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Brushstrokes20: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Oshio monkey on another futile mission!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by econome(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2020

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by favour32(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
This midget of an Oshopikin nor get shame.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Sammyblack87:
anyway na ur generation slavery fit sha wit ur mumu talk, bcus u hate tinubu, he mean say everybody must hate him too, which state from SW Edo better pass?

Lol. If Tinubu, the bullion van thief, na your god, nor be my god and one day Tinubu and all other thieves that have been kneeling on the neck of this nation go meet their nemesis.

And yes, Edo better pass Osun, Oyo, and Ondo. Na because una dey Hardly comot from una region. Travel to other states that are not in the SW and see States that are far better than some SW States (except Lagos,).

Continue to enjoy your slavery. Happy slave!

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Germi9: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2020
He did well and electorate are more sophisticated now so we have no fear about that. So nothing to worry about at all,” he tweeted.

he now knows that the electorate are more sophisticated ,we wont allow rigging
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by ogbonti: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2020
appishani1:
Osho baba the retired politician

pikin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by notoriousbabe: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Una rig ondo state abi? The thing wey una dey look for ondo people go give una well well
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Sammyblack87:
I no get time for jobless people like wey no dey leave nairaland for one second.

Lol grin grin grin grin.

You wey get job, wetin you dey do for Nairaland now, replying person wey to you nor get job? grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by jonneljonn(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2020
who asked for his opinion
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by ehissi(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Please, for the sake of PDP, we need him to go to Ondo, sharp sharp!!!

Since tinubu has been restrained from going, please let him go.......biko!!

I don't mind, I will give him TP bikini, very important.....
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by obyrich(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by koolaid87: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Drake Omen is oozing out of osho Baba.

Anything he touches dies
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by hresso: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Better don't carry your bad luck there. Uncle Osho.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by MartinsD12(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by akmath: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Sometimes if I don chop beans like this my brain go come de reason wetin other people no de reason, wetin I reason this morning be say what if Oshobaby is just playing the fool so they can take power away from APC. That man might just be a hero..
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Shaev7(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Bad omen. If I were an Ondolite, I would have called for rally against you and chase you out because his presence will make them fail woefully. #Oshopikin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by TONY042(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Ondo na Edo!
Make e no shock you o, sir
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Jossyroyal1: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2020
ArmedRobber:
stop talking trash, oshomole still remains the Biggest politician in Edo state. Edo north still remains his fortress.

Armedrobber Oooppps NGSARS your attention is needed here
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Badonasty(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Lol...baba say ‘us’....for him mind he still believe say he dey apc abi
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Soulsymbol99: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2020
oshio pikin dey invite himself nw,nobody dey invite am again
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by tholhusomhie: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Oshiomhole was the main reason for POI's colossal loss in Edo State. May his coming to Ondo bring Aketi same loss. Amen by fire.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by ernieboy(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
ArmedRobber:
stop talking trash, oshomole still remains the Biggest politician in Edo state. Edo north still remains his fortress.
which Edo north? did u see the result of the last election from Edo north? the highest he could manage was 10 k vote gap in his local govt. he even lost one of the local govt in Edo north.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Jostoman: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Loser wants to go and replicate the losing formula in ondo.
To Akeredolu, happy losing in advance grin
rigging mode activated, oshiomole the rigging machinery want to land in ondo state.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by toprealman: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2020
You also announced your presence in Edo state some weeks back.......how far?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2020
When a loser join ur team...
You're downfall....
Shine ur eyes Aketi
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by uniqueboi1(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Jostoman:
rigging mode activated, oshiomole the rigging machinery want to land in ondo state.

What shall it profit osho to rig and still lose? grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by SLIMER20: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2020
AKETI AKETI AKETI AKETI AKETI AKETI AKETI AKETI
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by adesharp2(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Aketi don lose be that ooo if osh pikin near Ondo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.