Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us (39717 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by RioCarputo(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Oshiomhole is trying all his possible means to remain relevant politically as he doesn't want to be shoved to the back seat ever since he was stripped-off his position as apc national chairman.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Omezif(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2020
A man you are keep on your doggedness.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by balitaaluminium(f): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Contact Balita Aluminum for quality Aluminum for house roofing.
At Balita, we can assure you of purchasing accurate GUAGE and as well as buying quality.
give us a try today and i can assure you, you will be glad you did.
You can reach me on 090-38-14-51-66
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by gbishman: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2020
If I were Akeredulu I would plead with Oshomole not to come, his presence there would cost him his gubernatorial seatm mark my words
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by ArmedRobber: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2020
ernieboy:
which Edo north? did u see the result of the last election from Edo north? the highest he could manage was 10 k vote gap in his local govt. he even lost one of the local govt in Edo north.
who won Edo north?
Shuaibu that was bragging couldnt win his local govt?
You think 10k votes is a joke? Tambuwal won his 2nd term with less than 400 votes
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by samwillyco1(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2020
We are waiting and watching, waiting for Tinubu to still talk so that APC'S loss at the poll will be inevitable
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Duru009(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Like 4 Aketi

Share 4 Jegede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by rolams(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Edo is not important Abi?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Can't this clown see the writing on the wall.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by maste: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
In what capacity?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by ufuosman(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Irrelevant
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by GistFullGround: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2020

ONDO NOR BE LAGOS

#OndonorbeLagos

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by jamesbridget13(f): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Make him go na. He was not only in Edo, he participated after all
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by zoedew: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Aketi will do well to keep Oshiomhole holed up in some ODSG Guesthouse with Kabaka.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by abidem4real: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
9jafunny:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/07/ondodecides2020-ill-storm-ondo-for-poll-akeredolu-is-winning-oshiomhole/amp/
This man is suffering from idiocy. He was beaten black and blue in his own land and now he's heading for another man's land to fight same fight he fought and lost in his land
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Chimasoka: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Chacha Eke Made Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage Break-up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pen411ISd-8
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Netob309(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
ArmedRobber:
who won Edo north?
You think 10k votes is a joke? Tambuwal won his 2nd term with less than 400 votes

I don't think u know anything in edo north. pdp does not have a chance in edo north before Philip shaibu defected to pdp. all the councillors, state and federal honourable members and senator in edo north are apc members. obaseki used shaibu to split apc votes in edo north. etsako west(where oshiomhole, Philip shaibu and gani audu come from) use to beat pdp with at least 18,000 votes. check 2016 edo election results to confirm. for every political inclined fellow it is expected that apc will win that lga. but to apc disadvantage they polled a winning difference of 8126. there is also a lga in edo north that apc beat pdp with less than 1000 votes. another lga that pdp lost with less than 3,000 votes. don't also forget that pdp won a lga in edo north.

the verdict is if pdp can pull this votes with less than 100 days that Philip shaibu joined pdp in edo north. then expect what will happen to apc in by 2024 in edo north.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by rrhostomy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oshiomole is a staunch and dedicated member of the APC. I would not be surprised if his appearance pulls more weight. One loss,another winnings on the way. Hope they remember to execute plans that will favor the masses this tenure. I wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by DEROXMAN: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
anonimi:

Retired to the IDP camp with Ogbeni Ojuyobo.

now I can see that tinubu has done a lot of harm to you

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by TexasR: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Haaaa opari, o ton
Aketi it's over for you.
The defeated , disgraced and retired political lizard of Edo state wants to take his bad fortunes to Ondo state to rub Aketi
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Okfrank25: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pls ADAM O, COME BACK ONDO IS EDO.....
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Easyosafo: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
anonimi:

Retired to the IDP camp with Ogbeni Ojuyobo.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by newisd75: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Investnow2017:
This is the most awkward position to be in life, where, although you think you are sane, you are treated like a plague, because it is assumed, going by your antecedent, that you are a good and generous failure embarassed
I am just thinking what the incumbent there might be musing right now "did he say he will come? Please tell him we appreciate his kind gesture, but we are alright, we are not sure he should bother" cheesy
this election is a hot contest b/w apc, zlp & pdp which is too close 2 call. zlp may do well in that election
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Earnonline7: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
It’s better you go so that apc can lose it easily
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Like we care..who cares...sir pack ur bags and relocate to Ondo since u are already a nuisance in ur home state..just like we kicked u out..Ondo will Bleep u up
Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by handiriwamadi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by Xantel(f): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sidon for house, short frog grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by anonimi: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
DEROXMAN:
now I can see that tinubu has done a lot of harm to you

Yes he has, to everyone who contributes to the state IGR going to Bourdillon in bullion vans with no commensurate government services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure, except for some miserable handouts to increase the number of people in extreme poverty .

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964484_20141222080544_jpegae5e41a337a1a3e99b6f8b34c2e46e90

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964485_20141222080557_jpegba95074f69598dc9cd8a92e104162e75

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us by ernieboy(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2020
ArmedRobber:
who won Edo north?
oredo produced close to 30k difference in pdp vs apc votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team / Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking / Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.