Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition (28785 Views)

Real Reason Why Mudashiru Obasa Is Targeting Non Indigenes Especially The Igbos / Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him / Mudashiru Obasa Elected Speaker, Lagos State House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by frankyychiji(f): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2020
seunmsg:
But they said this guy is in EFCC detention now. How come he’s outside signing Endsars petition?
That's what they do when they want to change the narrative. You will soon see him frying Akara or rescuing some accident victims grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by Lexusgs430: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2020
frankyychiji:
My brother...Obasa na political SARS grin

So the pesin wey dey chop them, dey address them....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by MichaelPoem002(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2020
You guys should follow Runi on Tweeter, that lady na vibe!
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by peacenaija(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2020
emerich:
Lagos is overrated, blackouts everywhere, even close to the state's HOA.... Hmmm.

They did it intentionally. That's the first time I'll see the street light at alausa not working.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by Donpaper: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2020
masterP042:
SARS is not the problem. I think this end sars protest is being sponsored by the govt to distract the youths, we should be protesting unemployment, fuel price hike, electricity hike, restructuring etc.
If u end sars will it stop them from harassing the youths? They are still employed by the police, and can still use that medium to harass people.
Since we've finally had the courage to protest, I suggest we channel it to the right quarters
Keep quiet!!! Which one have you done? One thing after the other

1 Like

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by colestephan86: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1314344572944896005?s=19

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1314339182169464833?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgpXyTVqcYk
Nigeria is changing rapidly, believe it or not there will be a mornumental change in so many things in the coming 5 years
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
The sars situation has to be handled thoroughly and with transparency. End sars yes bt what next??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by leokid866: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2020
But I thought they said Obasa was in Efcc custody?
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by leokid866: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
frankyychiji:
That's what they do when they want to change the narrative. You will soon see him frying Akara or rescuing some accident victims grin grin
A narrated lie.....I don't trust sahara reporters anymore......to me it's now a fake news channel.... i believe yelesho has been paid to come lie to nigerians...

Getting everyone riled up for his own profit...glad Burna turned him down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by mechanics(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
SmartProf:
Is that not the same speaker accused of huge corruption? We will succeed in ending SARS but the corruption cartels in the country may still grow stronger. The protest is succeeding cos it doesn't include other loads of rubbish we are suffering from in the country.
hahahah, he's the one.

1 Like

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Hnnm
This is making more sense even
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by blacknp(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2020
jaxxy:
The sars situation has to be handled thoroughly and with transparency. End sars yes bt what next??
End Nigeria Police Force in general? because all arms of the Nigeria Police force is fantastically & systematically corrupt, Most of these people shouting end SARS don’t know the implications, just normal Nigeria follow Follow, nothing will happen by the time Evans cousins wake up from their slumber, same people shouting end sars will be begging for their return.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by blacknp(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2020
leokid866:

A narrated lie.....I don't trust sahara reporters anymore......to me it's now a fake news channel.... i believe yelesho has been paid to come lie to nigerians...

But if they publish that President Buhari stole NNPC’s money most will say it is true, Sahara Reporters is correct?
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2020
blacknp:
End Nigeria Police Force in general? because all arms of the Nigeria Police force is fantastically & systematically corrupt, Most of these people shouting end SARS don’t know the implications, just normal Nigeria follow Follow.

The forerunners know the implication.

They can run their fraudulent schemes without resistance, engage in their cultism parades in broad daylight , rebuild the local drug trade routes and strengthen the southern arms trade industry.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by leokid866: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2020
blacknp:
But if they publish that President Buhari stole NNPC’s money most will say it is true, Sahara Reporters is correct?
I'm saying I don't trust their publications anymore.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by tonyson010(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2020
sylarada:
THE ESSENCE OF THIS #ENDSARS PROTEST IS FOR GOVERNMENT TO SIGN THE PETITION, NO GOING BACK UNTIL THAT IS DONE.

THIS ONE IS NOT LIKE ASSU AND FG KIND OF PROTEST, NA SO WAR DEY START IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN.

GOOD MORNING, HAVE YOU REGISTER WITH US? WE HAVE A GOOD INVESTMENT PLAN (SIDE HUSTLE) THAT GUARANTEE 20% ROI.

CHAT UP FOR MORE DETAILS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA! kiss

You made a salient point. Much protests if not resolved in time , coupled with other agitation already can lead to big chaos and war.

1 Like

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2020
blacknp:
End Nigeria Police Force in general? because all arms of the Nigeria Police force is fantastically & systematically corrupt, Most of these people shouting end SARS don’t know the implications, just normal Nigeria follow Follow, nothing will happen by the time Evans cousins wake up from their slumber, same people shouting end sars will be begging for their return.

Exactly! U can not end the whole police force it makes no sense. May be we shud end Sars bt that can not be the end of the matter. There are still functions to be carried out. The contention shud be how shud these functions be carried out properly, safely and effectively without abuse of power and people’s rights or else we wud be going in circles or doing ourselves a disservice.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by papyskinsy: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2020
bunch of jokers signing petition on the road side.. na dustbin e go end Las las

1 Like

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by Adex2442: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2020
sammysneh:
Enough of this rubbish SARS must go down

They are still doing stop n search even as the protest is on in different parts of the country..

Where are they doing the stop and search
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by frankyychiji(f): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2020
leokid866:

You and Burnaboy are simps.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by sammysneh(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Adex2442:

Where are they doing the stop and search
delta state ,warri to be precise
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by naturefellow(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
SmartProf:
Is that not the same speaker accused of huge corruption? We will succeed in ending SARS but the corruption cartels in the country may still grow stronger. The protest is succeeding cos it doesn't include other loads of rubbish we are suffering from in the country.
this can't atone for the corruption allegations on him right now. As if corruption hasn't already claimed more lives than SARS.

#endcorruption, after #endsars

1 Like

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by GreenDee(f): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
ppl mean this protest oo, I hope they listen to us..

My Fellow Nlnders , Goodday o, I sell bedsheets and duvets at affordable price...check my signature to book your orders.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by becky39000(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
A thief signing petition against another thief!!! angry Wonders will never end
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2020
masterP042:
SARS is not the problem. I think this end sars protest is being sponsored by the govt to distract the youths, we should be protesting unemployment, fuel price hike, electricity hike, restructuring etc.
If u end sars will it stop them from harassing the youths? They are still employed by the police, and can still use that medium to harass people.
Since we've finally had the courage to protest, I suggest we channel it to the right quarters

Appreciate any kind gestures please.

Before the protest, people like you questioned their quitness, and now they decided to protest you still have reasons to castigate them.

If you think they channel their protest to all those aspects you mentioned, what about those you didn't mention.
Every good changes begins with a step.

Learn to appreciate people's efforts.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by leokid866: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2020
frankyychiji:
You and Burnaboy are simps.
Okay.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by zudozz: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2020
They say this one sef dey thief money...E dey efcc yesterday.
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by masterP042(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Mikkyjay17:

Appreciate any kind gestures please.

Before the protest, people like you questioned their quitness, and now they decided to protest you still have reasons to castigate them.

If you think they channel their protest to all those aspects you mentioned, what about those you didn't mention.
Every good changes begins with a step.

Learn to appreciate people's efforts.
If u guys don't protest for the right reasons nothing will change. Bet me.. Las las they won't end sars
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by smallsmall: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2020
SmartProf:

The Speaker wants to use the #EndSARS protesters to garner support and deflect from his own criminality.
How is he different from the Police, when ti comes to corruption?
grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by masterP042(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2020
meetme01:

Have you had an encounter with SARS or you are just trolling? Alaye, ma je kin gbe e sepe o...

Those guys slept in the open space posed to many risk and you are shouting, it is govt sponsored.

Seriously, you're a disgrace to the youth. You're not worthy to be in a sane country.

We know fuel subsidy is a scam and for us to enjoy stable power, we have to pay. The timing was wrong and meter has not been provided hence, the acceptance of that stupid issue you raised. Read, even World Bank supported the idea.
https://www.nairaland.com/6169289/world-bank-backs-fg-petrol..
Las las they won't end sars. Since the youths don't want to protest for the right reasons and demand their right.. Sars is one of the least problems facing a najia youth.. Any day they end sars, quote me I go give u 5k. It's a bet
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by UNUKHASO: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2020
WHY NOT DEFEND YOUR OFFICE AND TELL THIS LAZY PROTESTERS TO GO ON ABOUT THEIR LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES. SARS ARE NOT ALL THAT WHAT PEOPLES SAID ABOUT THEM IF YOU HAVE ENJOYED ONE OF THEIR MANY SERVICES YOU NEVER JOINED IN THE PROTEST.COME AND SEE HOW MANY TIMES THEY RISK THEIR OWN LIFE TO SAVE OTHERS. YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THEM WHY NOT MEET THEIR COMMANDER OR BETTER THE STATE PPRO FOR ASSISTANT OR GET THE SERVICE OF A COMPETENT LAWYERS TO CLAIM DAMAGES.USELESS SPONSORED PROTEST FOR HIGH CRIMES TECHNIQUE. ELECTIONS AT THE CORNER YOU WANT TO END SARS TO BE ABLE TO KIDNAPPED AND KILLED ANY OPPOSITION, IT IS ALRIGHT END SARS
Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by dante0147: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jobless youths! If you have jobs you won’t be out there! I am sure they read about the directives given by the IGP AND EVEN THE DULLARD BUHARI!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family / Throwback Picture Of Okezie Ikpeazu At 3 (1966) / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.