Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) (8596 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by chibuikechibuzo: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2020
If you thought Kikuyu ladies don’t have nice a package like ladies from Luo-land or Luyha-land, then you need to have a look at this voluptuous Kikuyu lady called Mary Waiganjo.

She has invaded Instagram and men are lacking sleep while salivating at her curvy body.

Mary Waiganjo posted a video pulling some very hot moves while rocking a figure-hugging dress.

Just look at that booty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrodQ0MYSAs

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Any man that "Divorce" his Wife because of this so called "Booty" is a FOOL grin

21 Likes

Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Charleys: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2020
See big nyash wey I dey run away from. This is what people are excited about.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Davison77: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2020
i am sharing it because i will help alot of women out there
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by africandictator(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2020
I love big booty but this one is a Johnny bravo big booty girl see as her leg thing and k. she no too fine self.
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by aristocratic5(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Were the booty
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Freestainworld(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2020
All na wash
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by WallStreetfx(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Escabado:

Stop posting this . Is very irritating

U no Sabi food the thing I can eat shioo
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Onyenna(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nnaah meeehn!..

Ike gwuru

Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Any man that "Divorce" his Wife because of this so called "Booty" is a FOOL grin
A big bloody fool.
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by MikeMicheal(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
She looks disfigured.
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Silentgroper(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
chibuikechibuzo:
If you thought Kikuyu ladies don’t have nice a package like ladies from Luo-land or Luyha-land, then you need to have a look at this voluptuous Kikuyu lady called Mary Waiganjo.

She has invaded Instagram and men are lacking sleep while salivating at her curvy body.

Mary Waiganjo posted a video pulling some very hot moves while rocking a figure-hugging dress.

Just look at that booty.

.. What country is she 4rm
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Silentgroper(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
A big bloody fool.
What if he's nt sexually attracted to his wife
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by NoChill: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
chibuikechibuzo:

Just look at that booty.

Chibuike, Chibuike, Chibuike

How many times did I call your name.

Will your parents be proud of what you posted up there?

Oya go and delete it immediately
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Jerkbaba: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
This kinda girls are so full of themselves. I hate ladies like this. Max to max I go just use her pics jack off. That's it! See how she's dancing like one mumu bcus she manage get hips. Rubbish! undecided
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
What if he's nt sexually attracted to his wife
Divorce right away and save the poor woman emotional pain and possibly STI that comes with cheating.
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Silentgroper(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Divorce right away and save the poor woman emotional pain and possibly STI that comes with cheating.
Whatever man . I'm too high to care
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by SweetBuns(f): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2020
what does OP mean by this bayi...??
i dunno why this is making me laugh so hard

Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:38am On Oct 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Dey there make Pant dey wear you.
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Davison77:
i am sharing it because i will help alot of women out there

Help us how? When one man's food is another man's poison?
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by IjebuWarrior: 2:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Ugly Kenyan ladies... grin
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2020
So I should divorce my Lovely and indispensable WIFE because of this...
Naaaa waaaaoooo.
Rather than doing such, I will PHOTOCOPY my WIFE and make her double... that's if I can't find any lady as intelligent as she is.
U think it's easy to cling an Intelligent Lady in this era...
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Anayalv: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
She does have a curvy booty but it is not the best booty in Nigeria. It seems like some guys are blind and ignoring the ladies around them with even better looking features just because they are not famous. It is just a celebrity crush that these men have on her.
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by Malanius(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Only some very stupid men will break up their families because of some girl that they can never have no matter what they do. Some men are just obsessed with booty and I find it to be very funny. If the men want to chase after her then I encourage them to chase after her as much as they can.
Re: Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) by wisest10: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2020
I even thought it was and slowpoke

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Dîck Did To Her [Picture] / God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.