Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) (6823 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by FeedMeNews: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Igbere TV just obtained a video which is currently trending on social media — showing two bare-chested men fighting in a compound.

According to information gathered by Igbere TV, the wives of the men in the video got into a heated argument and was later transferred to their husbands; leading the men to carry on the fight to a physical level.

In the 3 minutes video shared by a, Facebook user, Adamazi Mbonu Onyi Jennifer, the men who have on just a pair of boxes and the other, a pair of trousers, are seen hitting each other with chairs, batons and bottles while another man hesitantly tries to separate the fight.

A lady was also seen in the video trying her best to separates them by pouring two buckets of water on them but it doesn't seem to do the trick. Some men eventually separate them by flogging them with long canes. It works, but one of the fighters chases the other before the video clip comes to an end.

Rumours making rounds on social media says the fight later takes an intense turn as the two men proceed to hitting each other with bottles and other harmful objects leading to their death while some said it is false.

As at the time of filing this report, Igbere TV is yet to confirm the rumours.

Details later….

http://igberetvnews.com/1348349/2-men-rumoured-dead-bloody-fight-bottles-wives-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqs3cACk1m8

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
No be small thing
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by seunlayi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Seriously, no rip for them

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Tpave(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
I knew it when I saw the video yesterday. Some people are very foolish honestly.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by SLAP44: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Oluromantic: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
People killed by corona virus actually died honorable deaths.

Now I know there's a more useless reason to die... Women!
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
too much time on their hands i bet

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by reyscrub(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
I saw the clip, I was like why people go waste then time and strength on top bloody exercise whey no commot money.

Make then go see AJ and others as they own they rake in cash.

Idiot guys

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by JasonJidenna(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Enugu women don't mourn for too long... If the report of their deaths is confirmed to be true, it won't take up to a week before those women find a more responsible dick at Trans Ekulu or Abakpa.

Foolish animals.

10 Likes

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by teresafaith: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bloggers

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Sundrus: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
cheesy wonderful world
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Blackfire(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good , now that they are dead...

I will have 3some with there wife(ex-wife)
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Blackfire(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good , now that they are dead...

I will have 3some with there wife(ex-wife)
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
...and their wives will soon be in the arms of two other men and move on.

Foolish men. undecided
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by ValCon888: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
There's nothing better than dialogue to resolve a misunderstanding. I'm sure none of them wanted to be a in a fight but pride is a dangerous thing. Now they've paid the ultimate price for something that's not worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Aladdin1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
na dem know o. if dem die. they die for themselves.e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by fykes(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Y'all should stop that nonsense. Nobody died

7 Likes

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Some still go the school and still behave like animals. It’s not about school. It’s your mindset. Evils and nothing else is in that heart.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
FeedMeNews:

According to information gathered by Igbere TV, the wives of the men in the video got into a heated argument and was later transferred to their husbands; leading the men to carry on the fight to a physical level.

THE WIVES MUST BE CELEBRATING THEIR DEATH NOW BECAUSE THEY FINALLY HAVE THEIR CHANCES OF SHAGGING AHMED THE GOAT MEAT SELLER FOR FREE MEAT, WITHOUT ANY OF THEIR STUPID HUSBANDS GETTING INVOLVED.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Liliantalks: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
fykes:
Y'all should stop that nonsense. Nobody died
I just tire fir them o !! Spreading rumors everywhere
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Liliantalks: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Learn to call the police when u feel offended use ur money n show someone a lesson,, only God knows how the matter start But learn it. Call boys . No Dey fight man to man fight again . Whether na for ur wife or argument.

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by hahn(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE WIVES MUST BE CELEBRATING THEIR DEATH NOW BECAUSE THEY FINALLY HAVE THEIR CHANCES OF SHAGGING AHMED THE GOAT MEAT SELLER FOR FREE MEAT, WITHOUT ANY OF THEIR STUPID HUSBANDS GETTING INVOLVED.

The title says "rumoured" bro.

Either way, we should be happy the world has been rid of two more stupid people

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Watch how one manche go bleep una wife's uppandan like Sega back back B front front x...
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Elimon(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
To anything that will want me to experience this

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
When I saw the video gan, I was shocked. Wetin go make person fight like that. One wrong move with that bottle or chair, person don die.While the other person will rot in prison causing both families unbearable pain. Everybody should learn to avoid fights or quarrel by all means.It's not worth it at all.
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by emmaodet: 1:06am On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Hahahahaaaaa
grin grin
Abasi
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:08am On Apr 20, 2020
THAT FIGHT WILL CONTINUE IN HELL
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by CheedyJ(m): 1:30am On Apr 20, 2020
By this time tomorrow ,the news of their death would be announced as a mere rumour...but those guys are stewpid sha,grown a** men like that,pueeh..
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by jeff1607(m): 1:46am On Apr 20, 2020
school doesn't teach one how to behave, interaction , family background, experience and class does
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by zexy2030(m): 3:43am On Apr 20, 2020
marriage is about maturity and maturity is found in conflict management.

May their soul rest in peace.

It is an horrible sight for the two grown ups.

I guess this is a manipulation.

The women are to answer for this.
Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Ishilove: 4:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Omoluabi16:
When I saw the video gan, I was shocked. Wetin go make person fight like that. One wrong move with that bottle or chair, person don die.While the other person will rot in prison causing both families unbearable pain. Everybody should learn to avoid fights or quarrel by all means.It's not worth it at all.
Don't mind these yeye bloggers. The men did not die and even the Instablog where they copied it from did not even remotely hint any kind of injury, talk more of a 'rumored death' of any party involved. Shameless bloggers

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't mind these yeye bloggers. The men did not die and even the Instablog where they copied it from did not even remotely hint any kind of injury, talk more of a 'rumored death' of any party involved. Shameless bloggers
oh, good. Them go pay better hospital bill sha. I hope they reflect and realise how foolish they were. No words for our bloggers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Washed My Hands From Anything Nigerian Girls. / Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? / Ladies Whats Your Opinion About Pretty Boys <pics>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.