Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. (20855 Views)

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip / Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide / Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Decaf: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
angry
Akinola100:

Old age, I guess.

I also guessed so. Now Messi can't play 2 seasons perfectly. So sad for Our GOAT

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by FuckThaMod: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Messi last 15goals has been penalties

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techiekingee:

How many did he score??....

It surprising that Ronaldo fans now care about chances created just because he went blank
Messi nor be ronaldo mate for national team,he scored a brace against Sweden before the Spain match to take his tally to 101 goals whereas messi last 2 goals for club and country are all penalties...over hype goat!!

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by kmaster007: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
nrexzy:
The real GOAT
this goat nah scam

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by MJluv(f): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
:PPessi

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Excelinpages(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Messi is a world class player, I still ownder why the world cup has elluded him ..perhaps Village people.

Guys, gather round

Octa savings plan is your best bet for a flexible approach to saving.

Save daily, weekly, monthly, or as you get funds.

Start with as low as N100.

Free access to funds anytime, higher returns on saved funds. Give it a try.

Download the Octa app to start saving.

#savewithocta

Learn more

https://octa.ng/

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

Messi nor be ronaldo mate for national team,he scored a brace against Sweden before the Spain match to take his tally to 101 goals whereas messi last 2 goals for club and country are all penalties...over hype goat!!
Oga, Majority of those 101goals came from matches against low ranking teams of euro....he can't score as much in conmebol....just so u know.....

It's so easy for you to spill 'overhype', yet, Messi has the Guinness record for most goals in a football season and calendar year, most golden boots...etc.....Now tell me, what record has ur goat used his goals to achieve in football generally and what goals record makes him no1??
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by trustedward(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
We don’t have a president

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by smogup: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Wizzzzmike: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
youngberry001:
I was disapointing watching dat match yesterday,,,argentina playing like ghana U17 sad

What are Nigerians evny with Ghana? Or Nigeria don't have u 17 team?
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin
inoki247:
For dem to beat ordinary Ecuador like Malu e add dem dey av to du it in Bruno Fernandez way
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Donkenny511:
MESSI never Struggles. More than fifteen years of dazzling the football world.

I dare you to name a name that is as good as Messi, even Ronaldo is trailing from behind

Messi is the one and only GOAT
so what happen to him at Lisbon against Bayern?
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Bakin3(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Messi amaka.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by eskorelvis: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techiekingee:

Oga, Majority of those 101goals came from matches against low ranking teams of euro....he can't score as much in conmebol....just so u know.....

It's so easy for you to spill 'overhype', yet, Messi has the Guinness record for most goals in a football season and calendar year, most golden boots...etc.....Now tell me, what record has ur goat used his goals to achieve in football generally and what goals record makes him no1??

Lol, Ronaldo's goal has won puskas whereas Messi is nowhere to be found with his 91 golas per year achievement

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by joshuaidibia(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
youngberry001:
yes with penalty taken by messi.

The guy no quote you again after hearing his goat scored with penalty
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
eskorelvis:

Lol, Ronaldo's goal has won puskas whereas Messi is nowhere to be found with his 91 golas per year achievement
Listen to urself, even the lowest of players have won puskas..... it's not something new or Unique.....so, this is lame..

It's been awarded since 2009, and since then, Messi has had the most nominations..7 times... somehow, they've refused to give it to him....so, no big deal
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techiekingee:

And is Ecuador not a low ranking team...we are talking of national team here,you are bringing his achievement with club side....can't he perform outside Barcelona...even at the club level Ronaldo is still the highest goalscorer for club excluding country,he is also the highest goalscorer in UCL....I will be surprise if messi score 10 non penalty goals this season not alone when he is 35...over hype piece of shit.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Benito25: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
29techi:
Visit the link on my signature to learn how to never lose a bet on football matches.

Beware of this scammer, he has opened a new nairaland account, the admin should block him ASAP.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Benito25: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
29techi:
Visit the link on my signature to learn how to never lose a bet on football matches.

Beware of this scammer, he has opened a new nairaland account, the admin should block him ASAP.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by youngberry001(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
joshuaidibia:

The guy no quote you again after hearing his goat scored with penalty
and dey said nah only ronaldo score a penalty, and yesterday nah penalty save argentina ass,, very boring match to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by goodheart02(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Messi the greatest footballer ever!!

So because it's Messi, penalties are now okay. But if were CR7 penalties become rubbish. Emotional supporters everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by goodheart02(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Donkenny511:

I dare you to name a name that is as good as Messi, even Ronaldo is trailing from behind

grin Messi the only Goat yet he can't deliver for his country the same way CR7 does for Portugal. Sotey Ronaldo don use national team break records yet your goat still dey beg for penalty just to win Ecuador. Imagine full 90mins only 1 goal and na PK... Laff wan tear my belle oo lol

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by goodheart02(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Geofavor:
Lionel Messi The GOAT..... None other born of a woman comes close.

Overrated piece of shit? What have you achieved in your own career? Don't let hate destroy you.

He just spoke the truth. And u know nothing about him or his career to make such a blank comparison. Messi is overrated. Other legends made name both in their national teams including CR7 who even broke records with Portugal Jersey. Yet Messhit is yet to make any tangible impact for Argentina. Maradona still remains the true Argentine legend, and so is CR7 now the greatest Portuguese Legend, and European legend too, conquering several clubs and winning awards in each of them too.

Lemme ask u something, do u think Pele, Zico, and Maradona would be where they are today if they didn't win international trophies for their countries?? For your information your football career will always be handicapped if u haven't won any internationally trophy for your nation, and that's cos nationality is first before club side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by jakeFrost: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
frankmoney:
I doubt if this current Argentine team can win anything
what did the former team win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Pessi the Eibar slayer..
Goat that was butchered at Rome & Anfield.. Oh and also Massacred @ Lisbon , no thanks to Bayern..
Abeg... Goat without any senior national team honours..
I know my Own GOAT abegg

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by TruthinAction: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Messi should have hired Pele as a personal coach for a few skills. Pele to me is the real GOAT. First, the youngest player to have won the world cup and part of the world cup winning team thrice.

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by adexmikky: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Messi has now scored 71 goals for Argentina with the following breakdown:

Friendlies: 35
Official competitive matches: 36
Penalties: 15

Ronaldo has 101 for Portugal

Friendlies: 17
Official competitive matches: 84
Penalties: 11

Uncle Messi scores at least 1 penalty in every 5 of his goals when Ronaldo scores 1 penalty in 10 goals but he is Penaldo.

Your fave is only a friendly match goal merchant with about half his totat goal tally coming from friendlies but na him be ur goat. Man is a fraud.

When it's for the country, Ronaldo is far more accomplished with miles ahead than that Argentine Shatta bundle.

Messi fans are the biggest hypocrites!

Choose your goat wisely.

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

And is Ecuador not a low ranking team...we are talking of national team here,you are bringing his achievement with club side....can't he perform outside Barcelona...even at the club level Ronaldo is still the highest goalscorer for club excluding country,he is also the highest goalscorer in UCL....I will be surprise if messi score 10 non penalty goals this season not alone when he is 35...over hype piece of shit.
Most goals in a football season and calendar year is just a club side achievement??...
Oga, who has the most goals and assists in in CONMEBOL?

Ogo, Ronaldo is not the highest goalscorer for club... he's just the highest active.... so it's not a record

Yes Ronaldo is the highest goalscorer in UCL it's just a League in football....Let him in use it to enter Guinness book...

You are just shouting goals upandan.....what has Ronaldo's goals achieved for him for the past five years?

Look at this man, saying Messi won't score 10 goals.... It's a waste of time arguing with u
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by supercase1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Donkenny511:

Messi had been reduced to penssi grin
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by supercase1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

after Nigeria beat Argentina with 4 goals in a friendly match I knew the end of Argentina had come grin

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techiekingee:

Most goals in a football season and calendar year is just a club side achievement??...
Oga, who has the most goals and assists in in CONMEBOL?

Ogo, Ronaldo is not the highest goalscorer for club... he's just the highest active.... so it's not a record

Yes Ronaldo is the highest goalscorer in UCL it's just a League in football....Let him in use it to enter Guinness book...

You are just shouting goals upandan.....what has Ronaldo's goals achieved for him for the past five years?

Look at this man, saying Messi won't score 10 goals.... It's a waste of time arguing with u
I give up on you@bolded....I am sure you follow football via livescore....you don't know the meaning of back to back to back...google on it....cuz you know nothing about football...
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

I give up on you@bolded....I am sure you follow football via livescore....you don't know the meaning of back to back to back...google on it....cuz you know nothing about football...
See this kid....Oga,
I'm talking individually, not Team record....so, if u re talking abt UCL top scorer, yes Ronaldo was the UCL top scorer for 3 seasons bck to back,...show us the award he won by being top scorer.....afterall Messi also did it, 4 times...we are talking of top scorer chart that give u awards....e.g golden boot......

You have been shouting goals, show me Ronaldo's golden boot since 5 years ago...

.... at least that's a measure of determining ur goalscoring prowess...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laliga: Chukwueze Bags Assist In Villarreal 2-0 Home Win Against Valladolid / Asisat Oshoala's Goal Voted UEFA Champions League Goal Of The Week / He Hasn't Found His Fitness Yet: Inter Confirms Lukaku's Return To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.