Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. (20849 Views)

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip / Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide / Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by eskorelvis: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techiekingee:

Listen to urself, even the lowest of players have won puskas..... it's not something new or Unique.....so, this is lame..

It's been awarded since 2009, and since then, Messi has had the most nominations..7 times... somehow, they've refused to give it to him....so, no big deal

...they refused to give it to him according u to and all of a sudden it's no big deal, I laffff! U said it urself, even d lowest of players has won it, Messi can't say d same, even intl spoon sef he no get talkless of cup
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
eskorelvis:

...they refused to give it to him according u to and all of a sudden it's no big deal, I laffff! U said it urself, even d lowest of players has won it, Messi can't say d same, even intl spoon sef he no get talkless of cup
Yes, it's no big deal cause even the lowest of players win it....can you say thesame for other awards like balon d'Or, golden boot or world cup golden ball?...
These are awards meant for players who have proven themselves hence the reason y i said, no big deal

And yes with the team, he's won nothing with the AFA, can you say thesame individually?
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Techiekingee:

See this kid....Oga,
I'm talking individually, not Team record....so, if u re talking abt UCL top scorer, yes Ronaldo was the UCL top scorer for 3 seasons bck to back,...show us the award he won by being top scorer.....afterall Messi also did it, 4 times...we are talking of top scorer chart that give u awards....e.g golden boot......

You have been shouting goals, show me Ronaldo's golden boot since 5 years ago...

.... at least that's a measure of determining ur goalscoring prowess...

That why I said you know nothing about football....last season messi won golden boot in la liga but his tally of 25 goals would have not been enough in 3 of Europe top 5 league,so from your analogy because he won la liga boot last season,does that make him score more than ronaldo last season....
Ronaldo won UCL(club greatest tournament) golden boot 6 consecutive season won 4 UCl during that period what has messi golden boots benefits barca in the last 5years...
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by adenigga(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2020
ojaysam25:
Its seems messi can no longer score from open play with over 360mins played this season...

Exactly!

The law of diminishing returns is setting in.

With all due respect o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2020
adexmikky:
Messi has now scored 71 goals for Argentina with the following breakdown:

Friendlies: 35
Official competitive matches: 36
Penalties: 15

Ronaldo has 101 for Portugal

Friendlies: 17
Official competitive matches: 84
Penalties: 11

Uncle Messi scores at least 1 penalty in every 5 of his goals when Ronaldo scores 1 penalty in 10 goals but he is Penaldo.

Your fave is only a friendly match goal merchant with about half his totat goal tally coming from friendlies but na him be ur goat. Man is a fraud.

When it's for the country, Ronaldo is far more accomplished with miles ahead than that Argentine Shatta bundle.

Messi fans are the biggest hypocrites!

Choose your goat wisely.
grin...thank you...I will make sure I choose wisely grin
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by eskorelvis: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Techiekingee:

Yes, it's no big deal cause even the lowest of players win it....can you say thesame for other awards like balon d'Or, golden boot or world cup golden ball?...
These are awards meant for players who have proven themselves hence the reason y i said, no big deal

And yes with the team, he's won nothing with the AFA, can you say thesame individually?

Ronaldo has won all d kinds of trophies Messi has won in his career, even awards too but Messi can't say d same, loooooooooool. Ur goat is still under Maradona's shadow
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
eskorelvis:

Ronaldo has won all d kinds of trophies Messi has won in his career, even awards too but Messi can't say d same, loooooooooool. Ur goat is still under Maradona's shadow
See this man, don't say what you don't know..

Only Messi and Maradonna have won both the U21 and world cup golden ball..... Show me Ronaldo's..

Messi has an Olympic gold medal...etc
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
ojaysam25:

That why I said you know nothing about football....last season messi won golden boot in la liga but his tally of 25 goals would have not been enough in 3 of Europe top 5 league,so from your analogy because he won la liga boot last season,does that make him score more than ronaldo last season....
Ronaldo won UCL(club greatest tournament) golden boot 6 consecutive season won 4 UCl during that period what has messi golden boots benefits barca in the last 5years...
It's obvious u re surfing Nairaland with a Radio...
Who spoke about laliga golden boot?...
Incase u don't know, Messi has won the European golden boot 3 times in a row before Immobile took the recent one...

You have been shouting goals since we started, but Ronaldo has struggled to win league golden boot not to talk of European golden boot since 2015....mtch

And just so u know, Barcelona won the leagure 4 times in 5 years and league cup 4 times also in the last 5years since u want to know if Messi's goals achieved anything....ask realmadrid how much the league title they won last season mattered to them....

And I hear u say 6 consecutive golden boots?...I guess u mean champions League top scorer 6 times consecutively

Please show me the picture of Ronaldo holding his champions League golden boot....

If not, next time make sure u re an ardent football fan before u come to Nairaland to talk rubbish
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by eskorelvis: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

See this man, don't say what you don't know..

Only Messi and Maradonna have won both the U21 and world cup golden ball..... Show me Ronaldo's..

Messi has an Olympic gold medal...etc

"....etc" ? Pls mention d etc etc for me na�Hahahahahhaaaaah��� I laff, so when people say show wat u won for ur senior national team, a whole Messi will be bringing u21 "MEDAL"? It's not even a trophy sef. U no dey shame! Players like Isco, Neymar, Kanu etc have won olympic gold before so it's never seen as a big deal cos not everyone starts from d junior team, Ronaldo was already playing world cup at age 18 so u can see that d Olympic gold as well with other age grade junior trophies are IRRELEVANT! Noone regards d junior medals, when talking abt football internationally, we look at wat d player has for his senior teams and currently Messi has ZERO! Copa America sef he no get but Saurez, Neymar, Cavani, Jesus, Firminio, Arthur, Thiago Silva etc etc etc all have and ur goat has ZERO!
Golden ball is NOT a senior intl trophy and it will never be mister man. Just cry dey go abeg, loooool
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
eskorelvis:

"....etc" ? Hahahahahhaaaaah I laff, so when people say show wat u won for ur senior national team, a whole Messi will be bringing u21 "MEDAL"? It's not even a trophy sef. U no dey shame! Players like Isco, Neymar etc have won u21 good before. It's IRRELEVANT! Noone regards d junior medals, when talking abt football internationally, we look at wat d player has for his senior teams and currently Messi has ZERO! Copa America sef he no get but Saurez, Neymar, Cavani, Jesus, Firminio, Arthur, Thiago Silva etc etc etc all have and ur goat has ZERO!
Golden ball is NOT a senior intl trophy and it will never be mister man. Just cry dey go abeg, loooool
U see why ur Analogy is so dumb?....

Are these players u mentioned dat won Copa America better than Messi because they won the Copa America??....

If u say yes, den u're delusional...if no, then die the Analogy.. it just shows how much u re clouded by hate...
Man got to the final of the world cup.. something Ronaldo can only dream of...there was a 50-50 chance of him being a world cup winner...it doesn't make him a winner, yes I know... but u can't deny that it takes a great player and hardwork to get to that stage.....Even the world of football wanted him to win it...so just die the idea of comparing jesus, firmino to Messi...it shows that's only what you've got to bring to the argument.

Same Analogy, griezmann, kroos, Giroud won the world cup, what stops ur goat from getting to the final not to talk of winning it?
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

It's obvious u re surfing Nairaland with a Radio...
Who spoke about laliga golden boot?...
Incase u don't know, Messi has won the European golden boot 3 times in a row before Immobile took the recent one...

You have been shouting goals since we started, but Ronaldo has struggled to win league golden boot not to talk of European golden boot since 2015....mtch

And just so u know, Barcelona won the leagure 4 times in 5 years and league cup 4 times also in the last 5years since u want to know if Messi's goals achieved anything....ask realmadrid how much the league title they won last season mattered to them....

And I hear u say 6 consecutive golden boots?...I guess u mean champions League top scorer 6 times consecutively

Please show me the picture of Ronaldo holding his champions League golden boot....

If not, next time make sure u re an ardent football fan before u come to Nairaland to talk rubbish
I will advice you get a TV or a good station cuz its obvious you don't watch football from the comfort of your home....Perhaps you follow via live scores or pay to watch,so whenever you don't have money to watch in viewing center you resort to your livescore which is more often I guess...
Listen I am not a barca fan but I am an ardent fan of football, at least google is cheap if you can't afford to follow football consistently..next time make use of it rather than exposing your self as a football neophyte...
Go through the bolded thoroughly and ask any barca fan around you who is more vast with football to help you out....
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

I will advice you get a TV cuz its obvious you don't watch match from the comfort of your home....Perhaps you follow via live scores or pay to watch,so whenever you don't have money to watch in viewing center you resort to your livescore which is more often I guess...
Listen I am not a barca fan but I am an ardent fan of football, at least google is cheap if you can't afford to follow football consistently..next time make use of it rather than exposing your self as a football neophyte...
Go through the bolded thoroughly and ask any barca fan around you who is more vast with football to help you out....
So dumb reply..... seriously, i expected better....how can you type up to ten lines without making a single sense...

Yes Barcelona won both the league and copa del rey 4 times in 5 years, where's the lie??.....u don't watch ball neither are u a Barca fan....so I understand
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

So dumb reply..... seriously, i expected better....how can you type up to ten lines without making a single sense...

Yes Barcelona won both the league and copa del rey 4 times in 5 years, where's the lie??.....u don't watch ball neither are u a Barca fan....so I understand
OK I will help you out,it is getting embarrassing already...how many trophy has messi or barca won in the last two years? Did they win the copal Del ray these past two years? Please don't mention me again till you provide this answers correctly
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

OK I will help you out,it is getting embarrassing already...how many trophy has messi or barca won in the last two years? Did they win the copal Del ray these past two years? Please don't mention me again till you provide this answers correctly
Now u are talking....ask with respect if u dnt knw

But it's still obvious u failed maths in school....last 2years, in 2018..... Barcelona defeated sevilla 5-0 to win its 30th copa del rey trophy...

And since 2 years ago, Barcelona has won about 4 trophies...

If u are scared of me mentioning you, make sure u get ur stats right before typing on Nairaland
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

Now u are talking....ask with respect if u dnt knw

But it's still obvious u failed maths in school....last 2years, in 2018..... Barcelona defeated sevilla 5-0 to win the 30th copa del rey trophy...

And since 2 years ago, Barcelona has won about 4 trophies...

If u are scared of me mentioning you, make sure u get ur stats right before typing on Nairaland
OK let me help you,it seems English is not you first language,how many copal dey ray this past two seasons(seems you dont know year and season are thesame)2018/19 and 2019/2020..
Let me just save you and myself much stress,barca won nothing last season I hope you know,the preceding season they lost the copal dey ray to Valencia and were knockout of UCL by Liverpool Meaning they won just la liga...
Realmadrid won 2 laliga in the last 5 years 2016/17 and last season plus barca did not win copal Del ray these past two seasons....do your mathematics and see weather it still tally with the number you put up there...
Now,if youre still going to display ignorance after this...then I am done with you.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

OK let me help you,it seems English is not you first language,how many copal dey ray this past two seasons(seems you dont know year and season are thesame)2018/19 and 2019/2020..
Let me just save you and myself much stress,barca won nothing last season I hope you know,the preceding season they lost the copal dey ray to Valencia and were knockout of UCL by Liverpool Meaning they won just la liga...
Realmadrid won 2 laliga in the last 5 years 2016/17 and last season plus barca did not win copal Del ray these past two seasons....do your mathematics and see weather it still tally with the number you put up there...
Now,if youre still going to display ignorance after this...then I am done with you.
U see ur life na and ur ignorance..... u have gone from years to seasons.... it's clear you now realize how much u av bin typing rubbish.....

Now I'm sure u are chatting from an Isolation center.....

Since last 2 years, Barcelona has won 4 trophies....2laliga trophies, 1 supercopa and 1 copa del rey
Since last 2 seasons, Barcelona has won 2 trophies.....a laliga trophy and a supercopa trophy...

How can u come to Nairaland to claim a calendar year and a football season are the same.....I weep for you
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

U see ur life na and ur ignorance..... u have gone from years to seasons.... it's clear you now realize how much u av bin typing rubbish.....

Now I'm sure u are chatting from an Isolation center.....

How can u come to Nairaland to claim a calendar year and a football season are the same.....I weep for you
grin I want to ignore you but I am fond of ignorant fellow like you...I ask you how many trophy barca won this past 5years....and you are insinuating that I should have said seasons rather not years when we are talking football....common sense which is not common can not tell you I mean football seasons....I weep for you grin
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

grin I want to ignore you but I am fond of ignorant fellow like you...I ask you how many trophy barca won this past 5years....and you are insinuating that I should have said seasons rather not years when we are talking football....common sense which is not common can not tell you I mean football seasons....I weep for you grin
U see ur life....how can I insinuate ur own question...They are clearly.two different things which u clearly never knew and that's why ur ignorance has been shown to all of Nairaland....

Next time be sure of ur questions....I clearly answered u thinking u knew wat u were doing.... clearly u don't
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

U see ur life....how can I insinuate ur own question...They are clearly.two different things which u clearly never knew and that's why ur ignorance has been shown to all of Nairaland....

Next time be sure of ur questions....I clearly answered u thinking u knew wat u were doing.... clearly u don't
Hahahaha...so dumb...so let assume I meant years not season your answer is still flaw....cuz you said 4 laliga and copal Del ray this past five years...grin
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

Hahahaha...so dump..so let assume I meant years not season your answer is still flaw....cuz you said 4 laliga and copal Del ray this past five years...grin
Haaa....dis is the height of ignorance nd dumbness.....u no sabi ball.....

2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019, Barcelona won laliga.....4 times in the last 5years

2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Barcelona won copa del rey......4 times in the last 5 years

Now think about ur life
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

Haaa....dis is the height of ignorance nd dumbness.....u no sabi ball.....

2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019, Barcelona won laliga.....4 times in the last 5years

2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Barcelona won copa del rey......4 times in the last 5 years

Now think about ur life
Chai who do you this thing....so 2020 nor dey your calendar...am sure you are still in kindergarten....I pity your teachers..cheesy
Just admit you don't know or you forgot I will understand but you keep looking stupid with each reply.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

Chai who do you this thing....so 2020 nor dey your calendar...am sure you are still in kindergarten....I pity your teachers..cheesy
Just admit you don't know or you forgot I will understand but you keep looking stupid with each reply.
So, 2020 is part of the past 5 years......tueh... This is too much dumbness exhibited by an adult or should I say a kid.....ah now I understand....not everyone is sane on Nairaland

Or are you living in 2021?
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

So, 2020 is part of the past 5 years......tueh... This is too much dumbness exhibited by an adult or should I say a kid

Or are u living in 2021?
Your moniker has been duly noted...I hope you learnt something from a non barca fan...it is a shame anyway...anyway I understand you...but next time make sure to be certain before engaging someone in a conversation on nairaland
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

Your moniker has been duly noted...I hope you learnt something from a non barca fan...it is a shame anyway...anyway I understand you...but next time make sure to be certain before engaging someone in a conversation on nairaland
I learned that alot of barca haters hate Messi too because of what he has done to their teams, I understand.....it doesn't stop him from still trashing you though

And

I have been very clear nd certain with my answers, u clearly were not sure of ur questions...
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

I learned that alot of barca haters hate Messi too because of what he has done to their teams, I understand.....it doesn't stop him from still trashing you though

And

I have been very clear nd certain with my answers, u clearly were not sure of ur questions...

Messi is good no doubt he is among the top 5 in the world...but I prefer Rinaldo you prefer messi...ronaldo has haters as well who he has repeatedly silence...peace.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

Messi is good no doubt he is among the top 5 in the world...but I prefer Rinaldo you prefer messi...ronaldo has haters has well who he is repeatedly silence...peace.
Ok o...let him kip silencing.....
And u can prefer whomever u like....no issues

People who know who the best is know Messi
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by adexmikky: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

See this kid....Oga,
I'm talking individually, not Team record....so, if u re talking abt UCL top scorer, yes Ronaldo was the UCL top scorer for 3 seasons bck to back,...show us the award he won by being top scorer.....afterall Messi also did it, 4 times...we are talking of top scorer chart that give u awards....e.g golden boot......

You have been shouting goals, show me Ronaldo's golden boot since 5 years ago...

.... at least that's a measure of determining ur goalscoring prowess...

Not 3, about 5 or 6 consecutive seasons.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by eskorelvis: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Techiekingee:

U see why ur Analogy is so dumb?....

Are these players u mentioned dat won Copa America better than Messi because they won the Copa America??....

If u say yes, den u're delusional...if no, then die the Analogy.. it just shows how much u re clouded by hate...
Man got to the final of the world cup.. something Ronaldo can only dream of...there was a 50-50 chance of him being a world cup winner...it doesn't make him a winner, yes I know... but u can't deny that it takes a great player and hardwork to get to that stage.....Even the world of football wanted him to win it...so just die the idea of comparing jesus, firmino to Messi...it shows that's only what you've got to bring to the argument.

Same Analogy, griezmann, kroos, Giroud won the world cup, what stops ur goat from getting to the final not to talk of winning it?

I don't hate Messi but let him win sth with argentina which is almost 99% impossible. Ronaldo has done so against all odds
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Akinola100: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Decaf:
angry

I also guessed so. Now Messi can't play 2 seasons perfectly. So sad for Our GOAT
The age difference between Messi and Ronaldo is just a year.
Ronaldo is still stronger than him
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
eskorelvis:

I don't hate Messi but let him win sth with argentina which is almost 99% impossible. Ronaldo has done so against all odds
No 100% na....u can as well cancel all Copa America's and world cup until Messi retires to make it a certain 100%....

And against all odds, Ronaldo didn't win something with Portugal alone
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
adexmikky:

Not 3, about 5 or 6 consecutive seasons.
Yesh I know....I'm talking of the last five years....he won about 3 or 4 consecutively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall / Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) / Pictures Of The Winners Of The 2018 Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.