Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

This Is The Biggest Breast In The World- Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Biggest Breast In The World- Photos (2730 Views)

Miss Lolo National 2023: Biggest Breast In West Africa / Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch / Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Biggest Breast In The World- Photos by Knocknock: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Yawabase.com sighted this photo of a the facebook page where she publicly announced that she’s sick and tired of the size of breast she has This is truly oversize and a heavy load for a little girl Like her.

Meanwhile, fan blasted her for shading such a crocodile tears , adding that it was all her fault.

A fan commented thus.

‘you are the cause of your problem because I believe this is not the size God gave to you from birth.

You were greedy and decided to take pills and oil so you can make your breast big and flaunt yourself on social media.”
by scaling, i belive so much that this boobs would give nothing less than 30kg

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>> https://yawabase.com/2020/10/pretty-lady-with-oversize-size-boobs-cries-out-for-help.html

Join other 10,000 readers and share this post
Re: This Is The Biggest Breast In The World- Photos by lascos912(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
la click la kpenme

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look How This Guy's Life Is About To Be Messed By Kayamanta (photo) / My Gateman Wants To Leave His Wife For Me / Your Parents Oppose Your Engagement ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.