Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

#EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem (40112 Views)

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Commonsense99: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
angry
Those politicians are not moved by that anthem, anthem that they flaw recklessly?
Until we all occupy and block the whole roads for weeks, until we shut down this country for weeks, Nothing good will ever come out of this country.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
And that was how APC went into extinction...

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Brushstrokes20: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Cool!... Power to the people!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by ContentedK: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Last last Nigeria na scam
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by holllandis: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Cowards
They cant rally for rape
They cant rally for jobs
They cant rally for inflation
They cant rally for early bride marriage
They cant rally for power
Shithole

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

Usless good for nothing coward...go face boko haram the civilians that is powerful than you fools.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Person2person(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
gbam
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
holllandis:
Cowards
They cant rally for rape
They cant rally for jobs
They cant rally for inflation
They cant rally for early bride marriage
They cant rally for power
Shithole

Ode... what have you ever rallied for?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Lilgabby(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mtchew .... Una dey soften things. Kneel down ke. ......... Una don dey fuckup walai.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by williams20(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
generalwo:
....... As them dey protest against Sars... They should also protest against bad government....... Wether they like it or not...... Bad governance is killing us much more than Sars........

You're included in the word "they"
The right word should have been "we". Irrespective of your current location we can all fight this battle

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by KKKWHITE(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
SARS should be reformed and not put to an end.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by seunayantokun(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
How I wish Nigeria had a listening president!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by mek224(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
those clamoring to end SARS, one way or the other have something to hide. I think the best is to reform SARS
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by TLE900: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Naija police de reason national anthem. Who he help? Baba Godde naija de ya hand
Frankice:
#ENDSARS PROTESTERS ARE NOT BACKING DOWN ON THEIR QUEST TO DISSOLVE SARS COMPLETELY AS THEY WENT ON BENT KNEES IN FRONT OF THE LAGOS HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY THIS MORNING BEING 9TH OCTOBER SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM....

THE VIRAL VIDEO FLYING AROUND DURING THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNING CAPTURES QUITE A MULTITUDE KNEELING AND SINGING WITH THE HOPE OF GETTING THEIR VOICES HEARD..

WATCH NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjzJLf4HuGk
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by EyezofGod120: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Protest is going on in ekiti too,we dey ewi palace
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Can't wait to be recruited, I will show you all pepper.
but your also a bloody civilian right now lol
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by otipoju(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

You no go see draw
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Vyzz:
cool

You are all doing well....

Let's give them a chance to end this or we will....

#END_SARS_NOW

That's how Sarz arrested Emeka my guy come collect em phone check em gallery na only #END_SARS_NOW screenshot full am..
funny
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by sorsor(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
izzy4shizzy:

lets hope what you have to say will be important

Lol....baba you should be calming down na
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Gabbriell: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
izzy4shizzy:

lets hope what you have to say will be important

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Antai123(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
0058387218 Access bank
Guys support your guy....
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Omezif(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
The will of God Must prevail even if fg and i don't care continue.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Germi9: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
sorsor:
Na to continue the protest until our voices are heard.

Nice one
na dem go tire after all we no kuku get work

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by kilonshele101(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Camos:
Waste of effort singing the rubbish Anthem

they are not Biafrans protesting for secession.

they are Nigerians protesting for improvement In Nigeria.

and the last I checked, Iagos is a state in Nigeria

Nigeria's call the government must obey
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Rechargeam: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
DisLifeSha:
We're doing our protests the little way we can through Nairaland
Really
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by saint047(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
You Will never be recruited, and you will remain a mystery, bloody, idiotic civilian till the end of time���

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Iykenuwa(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
The clowns are barking up the wrong tree. They shoyuld channel this energy towards political changes.

SARS is going nowhere. Majority of those protesting (IN EDO SPECIFICALLY) are known cultists and fraudsters.

Upper Sakponba that people cannot sleep well at night because of cultists are also protesting against SARS.

The best thing is to reform SARS not end it.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Fox12(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Thank God dat deres Bokoharam and d likes to pepper back

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by duality(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
I see this thing from another angle.

But I will wait before I speak.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by goodheart02(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Baybii:
sad angry
Join the protest for anything.

Join for clout

Join for food

For your siblings or friends who might be arrested and shot for a flimsy reason.

For the person who lives down the street.

For your schoolmate you haven't heard from in a long time.

For people you barely know.

For anything.

And for yourself!

#EndSarsNow
#EndSARS
just stay on message.

I saw your signature, and I'm interested
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Crispels(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
generalwo:
....... As them dey protest against Sars... They should also protest against bad government....... Wether they like it or not...... Bad governance is killing us much more than Sars........

Where are you? Did you join the protests?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift / Shock As Sokoto Residents Identify Murdered Bandit As Former Neighbour / Couple Found Dead In Their Home In Niger State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.