Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

#EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem (40117 Views)

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Holorunfemmy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
You no go be recruited because you are one of the bad eggs with your comment.. sad
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Can't wait to be recruited, I will show you all pepper.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Salmoneus(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Can't wait to be recruited, I will show you all pepper.
Coward, show your strenght against boko haram...
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Ekaka1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
TreasureJunky:
ENDSARS NOW, ENDSARS NOW,, who are they telling to end SARS? The deaf n dumb president who can't even hear d sound of d protest.. He can't even read n understand what is written..
We're in trouble in this country...
You mean this one? grin

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by generalwo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Crispels:

Where are you? Did you join the protests?
...... U for ask if I Don chop because na who see food chop go walla go join protest..... If I Waka with empty Belle go protest, na the same story wen we dey avoid, we go still jam for front....
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by generalwo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
williams20:

You're included in the word "they"
The right word should have been "we". Irrespective of your current location we can all fight this battle
...... Baba me self for like join the fight, not just against Sars but against bad governance, against rape, against terrorism, against cultism, against child labour and so many more vices going on in naija but man no dey use empty Belle enter battle field..... If u know what I mean sir......
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by SexytorresE(f): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2020
This is touching cry
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:57am On Oct 10, 2020
These protests gradually bringing out the beast in Nigerians.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:00am On Oct 10, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS
Can't wait to be recruitegd, I will show you all pepper.
Let's see how you will get it.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by williams20(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
generalwo:
...... Baba me self for like join the fight, not just against Sars but against bad governance, against rape, against terrorism, against cultism, against child labour and so many more vices going on in naija but man no dey use empty Belle enter battle field..... If u know what I mean sir......

Person wey never chop no dey remember the word "belleful" .

Let's collectively do our bit to end the irresponsible government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Found Dead In Their Home In Niger State (photos) / Security Personnel Beat Oride Operator To Death For Overtaking Them / I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.