Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

#EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem (40338 Views)

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Muftimenk: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Realest11: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Can't wait to be recruited, I will show you all pepper.
it shall never come to pass
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Benito25: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
29techi:
Visit the link on my signature to learn how to never lose a bet on football matches.

Beware of this scammer, he has opened a new nairaland account, the admin should block him ASAP.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
I rather sing monsters you made than that mumbo jumbo gibberish called the Nigerian national anthem
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by chrisxxx(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
BBNaija is over. This is another way to keep themselves busy.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Oselu28(f): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

Major reason why they won't recruit you,Them never give u socks u don get pride
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Baybii: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
goodheart02:

I saw your signature, and I'm interested

Please send an email to writend earn at gmail.com
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by sammysneh(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS! Can't wait to be recruited, I will show you all pepper.
See ur mindset ,I just pity you
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by bikefab(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
It is gathering momentum.
#endsars
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by karnap(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
more crimes when you ends SARS. grin
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Angelfrost(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
The same president who wasted no time in sending goodwill messages to Mr. Donald Trump abroad, has suddenly gone deaf and dumb regarding such a serious issue in his own very nation...
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by bcashy: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

We wouldn't even allow you before we send u six feet under the ground! We are waiting!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Oluwauchebest(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Some raise right hand why some raise left
Every body is confused grin grin grin grin
I pledge to Nigeria my country yet I no fit count how many times kpokpo don offend me.

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by jUeLiZ: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

olodo... ordinary recruit na him u d do like dis, it shows clearly that you don't know what you are going there for... no wonder we can't defeat boko haram because 90% of the soldiers have ur mindset.. idiot boy...if i wanted to join military, na lieutenant i go start from..so who s now d boss... nonsense
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerian leader are shameless they will not even acknowledge those protests not to talk of the knelling....

I think the caption should be changed to #Hang all Nigerian Politicians. com
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nerro042: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

Be careful or we'll be seeing the headline "one police man dead in violent clash with protesters in port Harcourt"

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Chicastle: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
We are talking about End SARS# and some people are still sending me pictures that today is their birthday

Make some people take time oo
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by rexchazy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Recruited into? Nigerian army I guess, you u just die for nothing. Go and meet your mate in sambisa. Foolish fool
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Oovi5(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS! Can't wait to be recruited, I will show you all pepper.
Yinmu you better calm down
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by KushLyon(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

Better be showing the pepper from far, coz if we catch you we go use blow remove all your teeth. 6000 years suffering for you

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by pland(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerian youths have indeed missed it, totally, I should think. For me, the Nationwide #EndSARSNow protest is utterly misled and priority misplaced. Instead, why not channel energy toward protest to #EndInsecurityNepotism&InjusticesNow?

What we need is a overhaul (holistic and complete professional transformation of SARS), not to end SARS as clamored in some quarters, otherwise, criminals and criminalities will become a "justifiable" Norm, officially.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by holllandis: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Esseite:

Ode... what have you ever rallied for?

Whst is Ode?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

80RRI ?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oovi5:
Yinmu you better calm down
Leave the mumu, na him type dey run away from training
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Princessbettyj(f): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Vyzz:
cool

You are all doing well....

Let's give them a chance to end this or we will....

#END_SARS_NOW

That's how Sarz arrested Emeka my guy come collect em phone check em gallery na only #END_SARS_NOW screenshot full am..

Lol grin cheesy
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by CrystalViva: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Possiblegee:
but your also a bloody civilian right now lol
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Sweetaura: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Shellsploit:
Amazing development.

All this will still fall to deaf ears as usual.
SARS operatives still operating along pig farm okearo road early this morning.

Na when nairalanders go join this protest sef shocked
Okearo, that place, how is the road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by jagabanban: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

Pikin wey talk say when he grow up, na the head of duck him go dey chop no know say, the head of duck no go allow am grow up.
(Literal translation of a Yoruba proverb)

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by SmileDance(f): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
mek224:
those clamoring to end SARS, one way or the other have something to hide. I think the best is to reform SARS
I have nothing to hide but I know that SARS must end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Robber Swallows Lady’s Wedding Ring In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.