Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

#EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem (40109 Views)

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by AOB1: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Can't wait to be recruited, I will show you all pepper.
see this bastard angry

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by CrystalViva: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

That's if you are lucky to escape SARS murderous brutality before then. Pray neither you nor your family member ever falls victim.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Ologbojo2023: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
you will not get recruited in Jesus name. No vacancy you will experience

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Shellsploit: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sweetaura:

Okearo, that place, how is the road?
.. erosion wan kill the residents
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Vulcan24(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
If I vex join this protest, Nigeria go hear wen!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Wierdceo: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Who will u show pepper? E-diot if them recruit u please make sure they ship u come Delta state.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

Aiye e ma baje ni!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Stormtrooper11(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
BASTARD start with me

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by scana042: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
EndSars ABI reform SARS, kidnapping will increase againoooooooagainoooo
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Donpaper: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
TreasureJunky:
ENDSARS NOW, ENDSARS NOW,, who are they telling to end SARS? The deaf n dumb president who can't even hear d sound of d protest.. He can't even read n understand what is written..
We're in trouble in this country...
#EndSars #BuhariResign
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Donspicey: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
KayodeAdeyemi:
Seriously guys!! i've just withdrawn again.
Don't sleep on this..
If you know about cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum & co) and want to make good profits, then invest with Trade Express limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

IT'S PAYING!!
IT'S PAYING!!

Check my signature for more..

I just dey watch u since........

Now i ve seen dat u re a scammer,,,

see time wey u withdraw and time wey u post...

abeg how e take relate?......

Scam no dey pay ooooo

Beta go get a Legit hustle

18:22 wen na 14:59 here
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Your father and mother are bloody civilians hope you know? Only idiots like you bring dishonor to the coat of arm. Whoever you are you, shame on You!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Liquortales(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
I'm glad we are waking up to fight injustice and unlawful treatment(s). To all of y'all saying this series of protests wont change anything, y'all are part of the reason our country will remain the way it is. If we keep pushing and demanding for justice and accountability, trust me things will change for good. However, y'all should protest peacefully; so as to avoid giving them (Police) any stupid excuse to shoot
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by ViktorCash: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Who you be? angry
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Egoveen: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
You fit talk this thing for public Ewu.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by ThatFairGuy1: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS! Can't wait to be recruited, I will show you all pepper.
Criminal like you won't succeed becoming an officer by the grace of The Almighty
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by tomdon(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
TreasureJunky:
ENDSARS NOW, ENDSARS NOW,, who are they telling to end SARS? The deaf n dumb president who can't even hear d sound of d protest.. He can't even read n understand what is written..
We're in trouble in this country...

Who are they telling??

Oga you ought to be part of it, it concerns you!!!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Topenzee(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
you dey craz, all dis criminal.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by stagger: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

Hide in your rat hole! Mouse!

Try coming out to say this in my hood. I will ask my boys to beat hell out of you.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by MemoriesAndMe: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Omo, the youths mean business this time o. Any SARS suppose dey fear right now. I love the unity in Nigerians around common problems like this.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by chiedonedoor(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmm, keep it up people's.
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Buhari Don finally screwed this mess called country up!! Support #Biafra#restoration now
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by raynie779: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
You will never be! Someone like you needs to be jailed for this useless statement.
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by raynie779: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na people like him make SARS dey feel relevant
Donspicey:

I just dey watch u since........

Now i ve seen dat u re a scammer,,,

see time wey u withdraw and time wey u post...

abeg how e take relate?......

Scam no dey pay ooooo

Beta go get a Legit hustle

18:22 wen na 14:59 here
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by kenfarm(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
e don dey red dey come small small for our leaders oh.....
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

No mind dem - naughty yoo00000ooots if na BBNaija, dem dey dia, if na #RevolutionNOW dem don run
#ENDMarlians
#EndYahooBoiz
#EndG-Boyz
#End-Badooo boyz
#EndMCOluomo
#EndHush-puppi
#EndKidnappers
#EndRitualists
#EndRapists
#EndPaedophiles
#EndAgbero

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by orgylover: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
i was opportuned to witness this end sars ikeja protest.
99% where either arm robbers, yahoo boys or criminals
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by orgylover: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
https://www.nairaland.com/4619142/four-policemen-killed-set-ablaze

your case will end like this
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by ajayipeter14(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
You are stupid undecided
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
You are stupid
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Unemadu: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!

You are weak
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem by Codes151(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
BLOODY CIVILIANS!
civilians that pay the bloody force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers / Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift / Shock As Sokoto Residents Identify Murdered Bandit As Former Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.