Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

New Wife, No Womb - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Wife, No Womb (3549 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Wife, No Womb by Radiant(f): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hmmmmm! Well said all of you.

I just wanted to ask, why didn't she decide to keep the last pregnancy if she knew that having an abortion will cost her life? Why get rid of her womb, knowing the future consequences? Is it better to tell the world the reason why she can't have kids now or she prefered to avoid shame and embarrassment at the time of the abortion but be alive and healthy? This is ridiculous! She wasn't even fair to her own self talkless of someone else. shocked

God have mercy!
Re: New Wife, No Womb by byatchbmae: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2006
How can we help? Do i look like someone that sells womb in the market?

On the real, i sympathise with him. He should either leave her or pray to the Almighty GOd to perform a miracle, and if he is a believer then he should know that God can do it.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by katherinae(f): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2006
see tha tis what happens when u men run home to marry a girl and she fakes to u guys u guys wont even know then boom ur hooked and u cant do anythin all because u thought the city girls were soo bad just because what tehy did they did it out in the open. look what has happened ot him is bad judgemet, and the girl is a fool, fo rnot tellin ghim earlier before they got married,

i think he deserves it he probably screwed some chick over to marry this one and now look at what happened. men u guys never learn, any way tell him sorry sha
Re: New Wife, No Womb by feelgood(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2006
Since the lady did not tell him of her 'incompleteness' before themarriage, but only after,
the man is free to leave the woman and remarry. He is not under condemnation in this case.

I expect that he draws the attention of his church elders to this problem, except he wants to be
kind and charitable by keeping her becuse of his love for her and trusts God for a miracle.

This is different from a woman with a womb who also passes through the time of the red roses,
but unable to take in after marriage has been consumated - here, the couple should be patient and seek
medical counsel, etc.

When a couple decides to marry, both must open up and be frank about themselves. Any deception about a
physical/biological shortcoming is unfair.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Ndipe(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2007
Let love supercede the woman's inability to have a child. If it is the Will of God, the couple will be blessed with the fruits of the womb.

P/S: Why is it that our culture most times, it is the woman, who bears the brunt of the blame, regarding childlessness?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by initiate: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2007
since they married in a church let the pastor judge this case.

but they should stop claiming christian because if the girl is, she wouldnt have deceived the guy.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by tinuade001(f): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2007
What i will blame the wife for is why she didn't tell the husband before they got married. Anyway all i know is that there is no impossibility for God. If he can give sarah a child after reaching menopause, i belief he can do all things. Medically it might look impossible, but i tell you if indeed she has change from her old way and become true borm again. God will do it. And the word of God did not tell us that, it is when u have womb that you can give birth, i've seen so many cases where God prove medical report wrong. Somebody that doesn't have womb and give birth. So everything is possible to them that believe.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by saintchux(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2007
i don't know for u, but as for me. I will not live with a woman that will not tell me that she has no womb, till months after wedding. She deceived me into marriage. Th marriage shouldn't have been. It was joined in deceit. I will divorce her. I don't need a pastor to advice me.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by saintchux(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2007
feelgood:

I expect that he draws the attention of his church elders to this problem, except he wants to be
kind and charitable by keeping her because of his love for her and trusts God for a miracle.

A beg which kind of miracle does they pray for. I believe that with God all things are possible. But where do we start in this case. The time that God provide lamb for his sacrifice is gone. Manner does not fall any more. So are they going to pray for new womb. Let us not put God into trial. Is like an amputated man asking God to replace his limb.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by busygirl(f): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2007
They have exchanged marital vows, so no going back. I pity d man but i think he should start getting used to it. They should start thinking of adopting a child and continue praying yOU NEVER CAN TELL--------miracles happen! wink
Re: New Wife, No Womb by anabell(f): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2007
d man should 4give and adopt children
Re: New Wife, No Womb by adeboo(f): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2007
But na wa o.

She definately married him under false pretence and he needs to definately pray hard o - cause this one pass me.

I never see o.
Looking for a womb donor khe?
But on a good day if they both co-operate, they could get through this sha.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by tega78(f): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
The woman definitely knew what she was doing---------after living a reckless life, she decides, "oh i know------i'd simply go to some pentecostal church----and turn 'born again'----i'll marry the 1st sucker that comes along and tehn tell him AFTER the wedding. He will not be able to divorce me as it is forbidden in the church" Poor man---poor fool.

I was brought up catholic and if they were in the catholic church (rather than penteostal) the man could apply for annulment on the grounds of absence of procreation (catholic believe that marraige is first and foremost for procreation and that is obviously not gona happen wihtout her womb!) and also on the grounds of deception (she SHOULD HAV told him everything so he could have made n informed decision BEFORE marrying her.

So------what should they do? Well----short of escaping the marriage by pretending to be dead----he can stick with her and have a child via surrogacy (veeeerrrrryyy expensive!)-----he could make another woman pregnant and claim the child (baaaad for his reputation in the church and he would incur the severe wrath of the girl's family)------and last but not least, he could pretend he has backslidden----get out of that church and the marriage----become a christian again----join a CATHOLIC church---have his 1st marraige annuled and marry someone else. Catholic churhc would happily marry him to someone else as they would recognise the 1st marriage as invalid due to deception and sterility

GOOOOOOOD LUUUUUCCCKKK!

1 Like

Re: New Wife, No Womb by lafile(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
when they stood before the altar the woman was asked if she knew of any reason why they shouldn't be joined together and she lied. She said 'I have no reason'. Therefore in my opinion, the marriage should be annuled.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by tega78(f): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2007
lafile:

when they stood before the altar the woman was asked if she knew of any reason why they shouldn't be joined together and she lied. She said 'I have no reason'. Therefore in my opinion, the marriage should be annuled.

EXXACCCTLLLYYY!!!!
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Ndipe(m): 2:45am On Apr 20, 2007
Even if annulment is acceptable in Catholic Church, in the Holy Bible, Divorce is never encouraged, so in as much as some people try to disassociate annulment from divorce, they are still the same. The ceremony and vows were recited, so , encouraging him to divorce is not right.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by soliq55(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2007
i
Re: New Wife, No Womb by soliq55(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2007
Well, I have some wombs for sale in my lab.
Contact me if you want one cool
Re: New Wife, No Womb by IGabriel(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2007
pls did u say she is born again,meaning that she is now in christ Jesus.If thats the case, i ve a good news for her,
she has a new life to live now, and there is no barreness in that life.If she can just belief God, the matter is very simple.
for more info, let her visit dis site(www.christembassy.org)
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Sarifat(f): 4:04pm On May 19, 2007
Hi fellow nalralanders

my own advice for this brother is for him to ask this young woman to leave in peace, in the first place to me she is a liar because she did not let him no that she had already lost her womb before they got married.who knows maybe she even used the marriage thing to hook the poor boy up.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by ademudus: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2007
My response to this question will not be biased because i am a woman.

First and foremost why did the woman not tell the man before they got married about her situation? Reason: because if she had told the man, the man might not have married her.

the man should do whatever he deems fit. if he thinks he cant cope with her then he should send her packing and seek for divorce based on the grounds of deceit.
if he thinks he can cope with that and has accepted his fate, then they could weather the storm together and resort to adoption. Besides, who says God cannot perform a miracle? But bear in mind a miracle can only be experienced in a situation where there is total and absolute forgiveness and no reference to the situation from the man.

Really it depends on the man and his faith.

there was a film i watched that the sister told the brother she had no womb while the brother was asking her out and the brother accepted her only because he was convicted the woman was his wife and they resorted to adoption.
another one i watched a woman knew she hd no womb but it took her ten years before she told her husband, it was not easy but the husband forgave her and she conceived and bore a son after the confession and forgiveness.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by bebe2007(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2007
Was actually going to say why did she not tell her man before marriage and all. Thats wrong no doubt and am sure she knows it already. Well since they are both believers, they should continue to pray for a miracle or adopt a child. You know God will never give you problems that you cannot solve. Am sure He would give them the strength to go thru with the problem.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by uchey(f): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
i pray god forgives them and gives them a miracle baby,
Re: New Wife, No Womb by almondjoy(f): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
I am sorry this is tantamount to deception of the highest calibre.  How can one knowingly marry a guy when you know you have no reproductive capacities? undecided

And she is a born again?  Why am I not surprised?

Well, I am sure the guy knows what to do and does not need any advice at all.  Left to me, I will definitely leave for her deception.  Only God knows what else she is hiding from me.  I do not advocate sharing intimate details of my past life with others.  But this clearly affects the other person and this lady should have been frank with this her husband from the get go!

Born again ko!  Born again ni! cheesy
Re: New Wife, No Womb by adeboo(f): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2008
I would say to the man to approah his Pastor and tell him he wants out of the marriage because she has no womb and one of the reasons he married her in the first place was to reproduce - but how could he if she doesnt even have a womb.

He would rather do that than play away now.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Akinagirl(f): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2008
Even if the man did not want to have children, this woman still should have disscused this grave issue to him. In all fairness to him. What she did was indeed selfish and sounds desperate in my book. She should have told him, what did she think, he wouldnt find out?? undecided
Re: New Wife, No Womb by amsky(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2008
cheesy cheesy I have alot to say but i'm feeling too lazy to type.but i'm saying it in my heart anyway. grin grin grin grin
Re: New Wife, No Womb by ehie007(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2008
theres no two way about it, he has to divorce her, cos she married him on a pretence, so she is guilty, if the guy wants happiness he just h\as to go marry some1 else, either as a second wife or divorce the damsel and marry someone else
Re: New Wife, No Womb by coolier(f): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2008
@ Greatpeter: God said, "Let no one put asunder those he has joined together"

The same God in Gen 1: 28 said "Multiply and fill the world".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed !!! / Ladies: Can A Normal Woman Experience This. / Sexual Communication: Easier Said Than Done - How Can You Tell Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.