Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Should I Sleep With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sleep With Her? (1886 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sleep With Her? by newcomer2: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
Please, i need ur candid advise. There is this woman in my area (street) for the past 1year now, she has been giving me green light. I understood all her moves but i do pretend because i do not want any relationship, moreover i am happily married with kids. But the more i resist her the more she continue to try. This very evening i was about buying some drinks from a store close to her store, she sent her daughter to me , her daughter said i quote '' my mum said i should tell you she is greeting you''then I went to her just to extend my greetings, she said'' run away man, where have u been? i was shocked.
this wowan knows my wife and i don't known why she needs me. she is not married but she got some kids. please, nairalander what do i do, ?
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
you are fool why pay attention to her advances or chit chat when you know the motive behind that

would you keep a friendship with someone who said s/he would kill if s/he gets a chance though s/he smile at you everyday?
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

you are fool why pay attention to her advances or chit chat when you know the motive behind that

ye !
@poster, you asked for it grin
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by 25omega(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
she is trying to get you to patronise her bussiness it's just like when you go to a bar and the bartender is this really friendly girl. All she is doing is being friendlt to get tips.
She hasn't explicitly said she wants to F@#k you so stop imagining things and focus on your wife
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Arosa(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mr op, first of all go and find out if this woman really wants to sleep with you then come back here and ask your question again. OK! wink
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Omolola1(f): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2011
Yes.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by 197(f): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2011
Omolola1:

Yes.

Hope your future husband doesnt do the same thing
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Blackteeth(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2011
Zim drill, why can't you give someone a talk without attaching insults? If he is a fool, then you are uncivilized.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Omolola1(f): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
He won't dare
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by saintneo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2011
OP kindly stay away from that woman, unless you are interested in increasing your expenses.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by degubi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2011
Are you asking for permission or what? If you want to sleep with her go ahead if you do not want to that is your own concern but whatever is the resultant effect is your own "ofuna". A grown man with kids and you cannot decipher what is proper  or improper.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2011
If you are truly 'happily married' what is the need for this thread?
If you were married and happy, then having s3x with this woman would
be out of the question automatically. Men have fantasies, so being human
you may dream about it lol or think about her however you wouldn't be
on here asking if you should if you are truly happy with the wife. Bottom line.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by LordReed(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2011
@OP
Fire dey burn they con say make you put hand inside, you go gree?

Guy you are projecting your desire on to the lady, the day you try anything you might just the worst slap shocker of your life.

Maintain your lane guy!
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 05, 2011
You are a married man with kids? and a woman is showing intrest in you and you don't know what to do?

Tell me are you 18 and married? tongue

Men will always be men nonsense!
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by 197(f): 2:31am On Mar 05, 2011
rokiatu:

You are a married man with kids? and a woman is showing intrest in you and you don't know what to do?

Tell me are you 18 and married? tongue

Men will always be men nonsense!

insalt!!

rotiaku i wont tolerate such words from you angry angry
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 05, 2011
newcomer2:

Please, i need your candid advise. There is this woman in my area (street) for the past 1year now, she has been giving me green light. I understood all her moves but i do pretend because i do not want any relationship, moreover i am happily married with kids. But the more i resist her the more she continue to try. This very evening i was about buying some drinks from a store close to her store, she sent her daughter to me , her daughter said i quote '' my mum said i should tell you she is greeting you''then I went to her just to extend my greetings, she said'' run away man, where have u been? i was shocked.
this wowan knows my wife and i don't known why she needs me. she is not married but she got some kids. please, nairalander what do i do, ?

She need more kids 1 or 2 from you jerk, like someone here said, if you are happily married WTH is this thread all about? if you re happily married as you said I don't think you would have got to notice this adulterous green light, . Smh
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 05, 2011
190::

insalt!!

rotiaku i wont tolerate such words from you angry angry

Go jump in a cliff and make life easier for me tongue
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by dowjones(m): 2:50am On Mar 05, 2011
@poster , i know your wife aint serving you A$$ the right way so you're bored as phuck!! but see, dont bother moving on the next one (mama esther) cos naija women are ALL the same ,  POOR IN BED !  grin
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by 197(f): 3:03am On Mar 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Go jump in a cliff and make life easier for me tongue

Insalt

Rotiaku i wont condole such words from a young girl like you undecided
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 05, 2011
tongue bang your head on a wall.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by 197(f): 3:10am On Mar 05, 2011
rokiatu:

tongue bang your head on a wall.

Wait till mzdark coms she would deal with you cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 05, 2011
LOL is that your intention? to make two girls fight?

Never gonna happen cheesy
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by 197(f): 3:13am On Mar 05, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL is that your intention? to make two girls fight?

Never gonna happen cheesy
angry angry angry
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by lovethokoh: 4:48am On Mar 05, 2011
newcomer2:

Please, i need your candid advise. There is this woman in my area (street) for the past 1year now, she has been giving me green light. I understood all her moves but i do pretend because i do not want any relationship, moreover i am happily married with kids. But the more i resist her the more she continue to try. This very evening i was about buying some drinks from a store close to her store, she sent her daughter to me , her daughter said i quote '' my mum said i should tell you she is greeting you''then I went to her just to extend my greetings, she said'' run away man, where have u been? i was shocked.

These Notes below will help you

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body." - 1 Corinthians 6:13

Matthew 5:28
"
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

Matthew 5:29

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
"

Matthew 18:9
"
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire."

1 John 2:15-17
"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."

1 Corinthians 6:8-10
"Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Galatians 5:19-23
"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
=======
The true Gospel of GOD Most High-
"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die"(Ezekiel 18:4);
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23);
"As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:" (Ezekiel 33:11);
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23);
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (i.e., The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of GOD (Acts 4:12);
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10);
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Romans 10:17).
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by 677ano(m): 4:58am On Mar 05, 2011
RUN angry
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by soreola(f): 5:01am On Mar 05, 2011
newcomer2:

Please, i need your candid advise. There is this woman in my area (street) for the past 1year now, she has been giving me green light. I understood all her moves but i do pretend because i do not want any relationship, moreover i am happily married with kids. But the more i resist her the more she continue to try. This very evening i was about buying some drinks from a store close to her store, she sent her daughter to me ,  her daughter said i quote '' my mum said i should tell you she is greeting you''then  I went to her just to extend my greetings,  she said'' run away man, where  have u been? i was shocked.

Im sorry o, is this her method of making an advance 2 u?? Cant this simply mean that she hasnt seen u around that area for a while, pls keep ignoring it, infact tell ur wife about it,
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by cantell(m): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2011
newcomer2:

Chei! See this married cargo!
He wants us to give him permission to tap another woman. Go on, ur poor wife will understand.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by roymary: 6:29am On Mar 05, 2011
@OP
I wont scold you because i understand saying NO to most punny is heck of a job.

As much as i enjoy us nacking those punanis, you case is different; you are married and that floozy on your street still don't give a damn about your status and wife; She's evil!

My Advise!

Tell your wife about this lady's erotic advances. Your Iyawo knows exactly what to do.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by Ekpoma1: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2011
I knw very well that d Op has made up his mind 2 fvck dat lady, he just want someone 2 give him d go ahead. Certainly that person isnt gonna be me. Still 2 ur wife dude! U dey make me shame.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by newcomer2: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
Thanks to all positive advisers in house, God will surely bless u all. I think the purpose of this house is to educate, advise and inform mature minds of what is happening in our Good nation -Nija.
Honest speaking i am not interested in this lady, just that i keep on imaging why a lady who knows my family will be thinking or doing all these. Inshort, she has done worst things which i can 't express in words,
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2011
newcomer2:

Thanks to all positive advisers in  house,  God will surely bless u all. I think the purpose of this house is to educate, advise and inform mature minds of what is happening in our Good nation -Nija.
Honest speaking i am not interested in this lady, just that i keep on imaging why a lady who knows my family will be thinking or doing all these. Inshort, she has done worst things which i can 't express in words, 

the purpose of this house is to speak our mind  then from that you can pick what is good for you

this aint a school where you get educated
Re: Should I Sleep With Her? by kaycrystal(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
poster, thank God u are not interested in her, but what if the lady in question is not mama esther as someone here called her, but someone pretty and u sort of find her attractive, wud u come on here askin this same question??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? / She Wants Me / A friend of mine is too shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.