Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? (1885 Views)

Girls, Can You Hold It Like This ? / When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2011
I find it hard to believe you can hold someone accountable for what takes place in their dream or what they say while dreaming since we have no control over it. However, I was scolded for what I said in my dream.  cry I felt really bad but I was told by another friend not to sweat it because I cannot be held accountable for it.

What do you believe?
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by 190: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2011
shocked shocked

@OP: Well, at time our dreams are based on what we think and feel subconsciously but I necessarily think you should be held accountable.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2011
@OP: Well, at times our dreams are based on what we think and feel subconsciously but I necessarily think you should be held accountable.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by 190: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2011
Quit repeating watever i say!! angry angry
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2011
190:

Quit repeating watever i say!! angry angry

Oh please. That's not what your original response was. No one's gonna think you wrote that anyway. We all know how you write and speak tongue. That doesn't even make sense. Why would I copy you? tongue
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by 190: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2011
back off inkerd before i break bottle on your head!! undecided undecided
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by leuelliot(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Well, at times our dreams are based on what we think and feel subconsciously but I necessarily think you should be held accountable.

No naw!! how can you be held accountable for dreaming out loud?? that's ridiculous
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2011
leuelliot:

No naw!! how can you be held accountable for dreaming out loud?? that's ridiculous

It was a typo. Sheesh. I meant to say I DON'T necessarily think that you should be held accountable.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by 190: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2011
it wasn't any typo she copied me  undecided
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2011
190:

it wasn't  any typo she copied me  undecided

I'd rather eat sand than to copy anything you write tongue
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by leuelliot(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2011
190:

it wasn't  any typo she copied me  undecided

Roflol 190, she did not copy you.

Inked_Nerd:

It was a typo. Sheesh. I meant to say I DON'T necessarily think that you should be held accountable.

oh right! that's more like it!
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by 190: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2011
grin  grin inkerd then so be it, you're now having a bad mouth  angry angry
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2011
leuelliot:

Roflol 190, she did not copy you.

Tell am o!! wink

leuelliot:

oh right! that's more like it!

lol wink

190:

grin  grin inkerd then so be it, you're now having a bad mouth  angry angry

You'd know since you guilty of the same crime grin
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by 190: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2011
its me and you on this NL, i wont stop till you suck my d1ck beg
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2011
190:

its me and you on this NL, i wont stop till you suck my d1ck beg

Smh, what horrible thing to say to a young lady. Do you speak to your mother with that mouth? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2011
@ Topic

Let me paint u a picture, imagine u r asleep in bed with ur spouse at night wen she starts twirling and trashing around the bed, moaning and heaving, saying harder, deeper daddy and calling say ur best friends name or some random dudes name, what do u think that's about.

Dreams like someone said are the way our minds helps us live some of our fantasies. Omo na slap I go use wake her up.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2011
leuelliot:

Yea, that's what I was thinking. Dreams are too unpredicatable and I'm pretty sure everyone have dreamt of things that would get them into trouble if they actually did them in real life.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2011
adisacare:

Yea, that's what I was thinking. Dreams are too unpredicatable and I'm pretty sure everyone have dreamt of things that would get them into trouble if they actually did them in real life.

It was a typo embarassed
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by 190: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2011
@inkerd cry cry cry

I didnt use my mouth i used my hands
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

Let me paint u a picture, imagine u r asleep in bed with your spouse at night wen she starts twirling and trashing around the bed, moaning and heaving, saying harder, deeper daddy and calling say your best friends name or some random dudes name, what do u think that's about.

Dreams like someone said are the way our minds helps us live some of our fantasies. Omo na slap I go use wake her up.

If I wasn't already suspicious about my partner & my best friend having an affair, I don't think the dream would make me believe they were. I would probably record him to allow him to hear himself but at the end of the day, I don't honestly believe I can get upset with him or hold him accountable for what he dreamt about.

Evenutally, I would have to laugh about it.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It was a typo embarassed

Oh that's fine. No hard feelings smiley
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2011
adisacare:

Oh that's fine. No hard feelings smiley

Ok cool

190:

@inkerd cry cry cry

I didnt use my mouth i used my hands

undecided
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by 190: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2011
cry cry
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2011
adisacare:

If I wasn't already suspicious about my partner & my best friend having an affair, I don't think the dream would make me believe they were. I would probably record him to allow him to hear himself but at the end of the day, I don't honestly believe I can get upset with him or hold him accountable for what he dreamt about.

Evenutally, I would have to laugh about it.

laugh ke!

-if the guy wasnt on my suspect list, this is enough grounds to launch an enquiry. if its some random name, i will note it and subtly ask her who such a person was and try to establish wat their relationship was so i can knw how to investigate the person. but be rest assured that such a dream is enough grounds to get suspicious and paranoid cos if the person isnt yet in a relationship with the said person in the dream, then they are harbouring such thoughts.
either ways, i smell trouble.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2011
adisacare:

I find it hard to believe you can hold someone accountable for what takes place in their dream or what they say while dreaming since we have no control over it. However, I was scolded for what I said in my dream.  cry I felt really bad but I was told by another friend not to sweat it because I cannot be held accountable for it.

What do you believe?

what takes place in a dream that one can take accountability nothing becoz the damage is in a dream unless if you are sleeping working

what you say loud in your dream is a betrayal to sub thought and that can be used against you like everyone has said

so dont confuse talking out loud from your dream and holding someone accountable for what they dream is st.upid, what is s/he accountable when it is just a dream. if s/he dream killing a person what can you say she is accountable for ? nothing  but you only wonder what made her dreaming like that  but there is nothing to be accountable for

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2011
Okija_juju:

laugh ke!

-if the guy wasnt on my suspect list, this is enough grounds to launch an enquiry. if its some random name, i will note it and subtly ask her who such a person was and try to establish wat their relationship was so i can knw how to investigate the person. but be rest assured that such a dream is enough grounds to get suspicious and paranoid cos if the person isnt yet in a relationship with the said person in the dream, then they are harbouring such thoughts.
either ways, i smell trouble.

You shouldn't go interrogating someone because of what they dreamed of or said out loud. Like I said everyone have all types of dreams it's just unfortunate for those who talk in their sleep. Some dream of being super heroes, does that mean they are harbouring those thoughts, lol, for some probably but most, no.

And i think the ultimate factor is trust!
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

what takes place in a dream that one can take accountability nothing becoz the damage is in a dream unless if you are sleeping working

what you say loud in your dream is a betrayal to sub thought and that can be used against you like everyone has said

so dont confuse talking out loud from your dream and holding someone accountable for what they dream is st.upid, what is s/he accountable when it is just a dream. if s/he dream killing a person what can you say she is accountable for ? nothing but you only wonder what made her dreaming like that but there is nothing to be accountable for

What you say out loud while dreaming can be used against, true but should it really? I don't believe so.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2011
adisacare:

What you say out loud while dreaming can be used against, true but should it really? I don't believe so.

some people do especially when you are having problems already or suspecting something

like most people are saying dreams are most of the time your deep thoughts

so s/he will ask what made your dream of chineke/ngozi and say i love you ==== rough conclusion you must secretly like him/her

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2011
Ummmm ZIM DRILL,what's up with the pics? undecided
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

some people do especially when you are having problems already or suspecting something

like most people are saying dreams are most of the time your deep thoughts

so s/he will ask what made your dream of chineke/ngozi and say i love you ==== rough conclusion you must secretly like him/her

Do you want to know something funny? I don't even remember the dream. Just when I woke up, I was confronted about saying some guy's name, which I don't remember, and when I asked "what name did I say" he wouldn't provide the name. So I have no idea what I said & who I was dreaming about.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ummmm ZIM DRILL,what's up with the pics? undecided

lol, I would have to agree. No clue w/ the meaning of the pics
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2011
adisacare:

Do you want to know something funny? I don't even remember the dream. Just when I woke up, I was confronted about saying some guy's name, which I don't remember, and when I asked "what name did I say" he wouldn't provide the name. So I have no idea what I said & who I was dreaming about.

if you aint doing nothing there is nothing to worry

remember we see lots from real people to movies etc all that influence dreams and saying names in a dream doesnt mean cheating

s/he should be open minded unless if s/he is suspecting someone  eg always saying the same name in your dream, in your case it sounds like the first time unless if you haven saying it many times while s/he counts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Ugly Girls Are Getting More Happier N Succesful / She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It / Sudden Confusion...lifetime Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.