Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging (58512 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by CAPITALBEE: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Months will go by, years will go by and he would still be on death row. Believe it or not.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
tongue
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Lexusgs430: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
How many ladies have been killed, after his arrest ?.......

Guilty as charged .......... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by footprint17(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
ckmayoca:
Good judgement
what makes it good?
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by composure: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
At last
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Angelfrost(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
SpecTTraP:
Good for him. Who kills has no right to live.

Yet captured Boko Haram terrorists were granted amnesty.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by sylve11: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
End of the road! cool
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by BabaO2: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
No conclusion on Evan's case after many years in Lagos. Something is not right
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by jefff455: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Design23:

The trial took forever
if this trial took forever Evans own go be eternity lol
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by realstars: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
This Is The Best News Ever.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Righteousness89(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
It's a Privilege death if He is well Guided..
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Is there an amnesty for the repentant serial killers..? I'm still trying to figure out the string of Nigeria's law in regards to federal acts..
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Moscodee1990(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good, Where's that his so called Bible he was carrying up-and-down before
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Judolisco(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one
Pls ladies should be very careful, d way d man took ladies to d hotel with ease, where has our morals and home training gone 2
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by fait10(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
ccc
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by KoleDgreat2020(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
well deserved judgement
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ruffDiamond: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
oh boy! how about endingNaijeriya GambariNorth Zoo!!!!!
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Onepeople: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
All this shenanigans conviction don't trip, coming from rivers state where crime are pampered, I will not be surprised if tomorrow I see this idiot on the street of portharcourt.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by mrkings84(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Well deserved judgement.

DONT END SARS, REFORM IT!!!
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Neddyogu(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin this man cud have repented and become a great man of God..

Why kill him? This man needs help, killing him will lead to rise of 100s of David west again...

They shud have rehabilitated him

This is greatly unfair.....

If only u could tell this to his victims and their families, if only.....
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by omohlexy: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Who else noticed that the lawyer with the red nose mask is a direct photocopy of the killer. They look so much alike. As in ehn!
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by BIGGESThead6: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bbbwings:
If Boko Haram members can be rehabilitated, the judge should have tempered justice undecided
Courtesy of the deaf commander in chief

The dullard in chief should please respond to this end SARS protest

Igbo man, weting dey do you?

Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Dayvidblue: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
This corn-tree na wa O!

Are you for real? Did you mean what you typed or is it a joke in bad taste?
As much as I'll have loved him to feel what his victims felt, albeit mildly, I understand Nigerian governors do not sign death warrants no more.

It's high time they started signing death warrants or we abolish capital punishment from our penal code. We should take a stand.

DenreleDave:
grin this man cud have repented and become a great man of God..

Why kill him? This man needs help, killing him will lead to rise of 100s of David west again...

They shud have rehabilitated him

This is greatly unfair.....
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by OBIPLUS(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
This
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a Privilege death if He is well Guided..
SHUTUP!!!
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
but let's consider this could be a mental disorder or something of sort.
the man could be hospitalized and get help rather than death.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Bbbwings: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Igbo man, weting dey do you?
I'm Yoruba please. undecided
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Justkatty(f): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Whenever I pass through one of the hotels he killed two girls, I hasten my footsteps......when you get there go and tell those women the reason you made them visit there so soon.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by seanjy4konji: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dulkard presido is still rehabilitating book haram who kill Nigerian soldiers like flies
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
will it be carried out? let them show it live so as to serve as detriment to others!
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by bodee(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Personally, I don't believe in death sentence... I believe in making people suffer and regret their actions while they're alive. For instance, making him an amputee or making him blind by gorging out his two eyes... Such a person should be left to either kill himself or live in pain, uttermost shame and regret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.