Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging (58522 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by SpecTTraP: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yet captured Boko Haram terrorists were granted amnesty.

We all know why so with boko haram. Buhari and Co have hands in boko haram.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by eddyslim(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2020
CalabarPikin:
Good one

I wish the death can be gradual angry
Mehn, the judgement is fair... At least for the life he squeezed out of those Ladies...
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by brainhgeek(m): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2020
What of other cult members?
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by cardoctor(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2020
This one should be decapitated
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Brushstrokes20: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Awesome!... Yet, the dullard keeps granting undue amnesty to boko terrorists and killer herdsmen!
The shithole urgently needs a leader!
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by aleeyus(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Nice

Boko haram case is different...
Most of them were forced to join

They didn't volunteer
I never consider u as sensible person until today.
More wins, More wisdom.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Goalnaldo(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2020
He seems to have added weight cheesy meanwhile the article says he killed seven people, the BBC post below said he killed nine. Which one we con believe? undecided
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by wink2015(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Day of reckoning for the evil doer.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by jessedaflow: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2020
So this man is still alive , soon his case will be turned to that of evans that's no whr to be found.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by chipet67(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
Lord Lugard is in aljannah firstaus (heaven) with Allah and he has been rewarded for his good deeds to humanity and the unity of Nigeria which is non negotiable
Buhahahahahahaha that means Goliath is in heaven too
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by luluosas(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Great
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Alimat40: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
I like the statement of the ruling judge. He doesn't deserve Mercy.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Freelance363: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
And now,he gets to taste the same juice he's served his victims. I hope his blood is cleansed from the systems of his children.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by kayalla(f): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
He didnt mention his accomplise and or those who sent him or was he just having fun killing hem girls?
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Guy looks like a serving military man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Perform Rituals On Oyibo Man's Picture In Sagamu / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.