Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging (58505 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by tete7000(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
He is a father of three but can kill other people's children. What a senseless plea for leniency... When he is tried, let him be found guilty... May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow (Ps. 109:7,9)
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by joshuaidibia(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bbbwings:
If Boko Haram members can be rehabilitated, the judge should have tempered justice undecided
Courtesy of the deaf commander in chief

The dullard in chief should please respond to this end SARS protest

Unfortunately my brother, Boko and Naija Delta militants that were given amnesty did so in groups and with the belief that they were fighting for a cause. Not only in Nigeria do such groups get amnesty, even in great Britain such things occur. I know it's annoying, but this niggar acted alone without any cause.

Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Omezif(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Some people felt like a big rod that can't be bend and keep on doing evil without knowing that God's beyond them. God is not yet finished his task against this evil he still has something for you, don't worry you will see it there after.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Blakpot: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sweet! grin
Is there a fixed date tho?
These death sentences never get carried out
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by bergs2: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oh Nigerian Judiciary!!
I weep for thou.
How quick you were in dispensing justice on a murderer who took the life of nine persons; and very slow in dispensing same to Orji Uzor Kalu for 12+years, who took the lives of uncountable persons by looting the treasury of his state.
We keep hearing the same old rhetorics that the wheel if justice grinds slowly: oh! How it was hastened!
Again I weep.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Greatfullheart: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Please we need KANAYO O. KANAYO to sentence him to death by ritual.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by enemyofprogress: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
God punish that lawyer wey dey defend the bastard
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Karemarealty288(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wike will sign his death warrant sharp sharp.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
That's good let justice prevails
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by frankleoptimist(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good judgment, only if same can be done to the so called "repentant" Boko Haram members
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Seun360(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Did they accertain his mental state before charging him to court?
I don't think this judgement is fair though.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Finally.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
SpecTTraP:
Good for him. Who kills has no right to live.
wat about d repentant boko haram
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Blakpot: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
You see, in this world there's two kind of people. Those who deserve what's coming to them, and those who don't.

You Mr West have earned it.
Farewell!

Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
As the court pleases,gosh,mota foka angry
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by jeruba: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by DeusXmachina: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Nice

Boko haram case is different...
Most of them were forced to join

They didn't volunteer
[REDACTED] Please.

Even the Nazis were just taking orders, but they(those individuals) still carried out those orders if even if they knew it was wrong at the end of day it was the individual decision of those people that lead to their atrocities and at the end of the war those that were caught were charged for their crimes.

And how do you know they were forced?

Anyone that kills for any reason outside of self-defence means they are willing to forfeit their lives.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by donmalcolm21(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
amiibaby:
Good
Do u still live in Jo's?
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by SocialJustice: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
SpecTTraP:
Good for him. Who kills has no right to live.
No one kills anymore, he'll be in jail for the rest of his life.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by AIlahuAkbar: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
chipet67:
I would have asked you to greet Michael Jackson for me, but it's obvious you're not going to Heaven.

So greet Lord Lugard for me.
Lord Lugard is in aljannah firstaus (heaven) with Allah and he has been rewarded for his good deeds to humanity and the unity of Nigeria which is non negotiable
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by tonididdy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
... But the Boko boys go get reforms undecided
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by EMMY76: 1:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Very sound judgement if only bokoharam members can be given this kind of judgement insugency would have since ended in Nigeria.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Larrykaysail(m): 1:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Or11:
Quick judgement, well done
i wish Evans case will end
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by 4tomandchi: 2:01am On Oct 10, 2020
Quick judgement because his not Fulani so he must be unrepentant.

God save Nigeria
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by darsh(m): 2:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Let Us Know and See The Process When it's Due time for him to be hanged
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by bigiyaro(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2020
judgement is one thing, carrying out the hanging is another ball game. by this time next year, this guy will still be alive.
Re: Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging by jaxxy(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Adonis86:
Ironically, this man's execution will never see the light of the day.

Not gonna be executed because in Nigeria, we play double standing role in judicial matters and in giving justice to the lowly placed and downtrodden individuals in our society.

Rev. King was sentenced to same death over 7 years ago, till date, he's yet to be executed. Clifford orji and Otokoto, who executed them?
I guess God almighty remains the perfect judge of all time. At His time, He'll call all and sundry for trial.

Remember this man might be working for some highly placed individuals and some demigods in our society, hence they might not let him go down this way.

Remember also that Nigeria at the moment has less than 5 hangmen in the country as we speak.... So, who will bell the cat?

Even though I’m not an advocate for the death penalty unless in extreme cases, This got me thinking... Bt then almost same situation in the us many inmates on death-row for years who haven’t been executed for various reasons.

My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo)