Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

#EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (60930 Views)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
With your 5 mb remaining, this is the best you have to offer wink grin cheesy

jeruba:

Very good
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
EVideos:
BREAKING ! ! !

#Endsars Ughelli (Delta State) Protest turns bloody as Sars operative killed one, injured one and a Sars officer was also killed .

Sad!!!!

Viewers discretion is advised ��

Well, they killed police officer yesterday, another one today. The protesters in Delta state axis are full of criminals
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by QuinieR(f): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Imagine they are still killing pple
Oh God y am I born in Nigeria sad
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
why you no keep your prick at home bro?

I don't blame you. Prolly you didn't watch the video. This isn't funny. One's cock can't be joked with. An entire generation is at risk
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
His girl friend or wife will be like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Timatayo1: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Anybody that support this government and fsars the way that police shoot this boy they will shoot the person like that
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Waterbear(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lumig:
cry What's all this for God's sake? This is more reason I will never support the scrapping of SARS, otherwise the whole place will be chaotic. Let the IG of Police call his men to order but incase they are about to be mobbed by these irate youth, they have the rights to defend themselves.
I can see that thieves, fraudsters, Kidnappers and all sorts of criminals are using #ENDSARS as an umbrella to fight back. Innocent youth should please keepoff and leave this e#ENDSARS stuff to the criminals that want seamless and undisturbed operations in our communities.
A word is enough for the wise

Please, i humbly request that you make more research, no body says endpolice# no we love the police, we just scared of people looking rugged with no uniforms and in unregistered cars carrying automatic weapons and asking us to give them our phones and bank balance information
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by freeman131: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is Benin City, Upper Sakpomba precisely.
Una go de post rubbish here
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Waterbear(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Long live Nigeria

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by aminusodiq(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
u look old... But yet senseless wink
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Ultimategeneral: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:

OGA PREACHER, PLEASE I NEED THREE S.U GIRLS WEY GET YANSH WELL WELL FROM YOUR CHURCH. I WANT THEM TO CUM PREACH FOR ME.
Haha funny guy. mw sef need am
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
SAMBARRY:
where did you get your statistics from broda statistician?

E be like say you dey enjoy all the nonsense and anti people behaviour going on by these nuisance called SARS
truth be told, it's only irresponsible persons that SARS harassed. I have met with them a couple of times they arrest someone in the bus I'm traveling with let others go because of the guys appearance. You go about half necked with dada, and a criminal looking face and expect SARS not to harass you. Tueah.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Pharovo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Shurrup

Righteousness89:

You Don't need to be told..
When you see the Chaos and Lawlessness brewing Worldwide! You should know better!

Those who are Wise will be Sorting out themselves with God and Ensuring Purity and Holiness knowing that the time is at Hand..
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
truth be told, it's only irresponsible persons that SARS harassed. I have met with them a couple of times they arrest someone in the bus I'm traveling with let others go because of the guys appearance. You go about half necked with dada, and a criminal looking face and expect SARS not to harass you. Tueah.
I see you are one of the beneficiaries, families or girlfriend of SARS that have eaten out of their dirty money gotten from extorting people so you have to do a good job defending them

The footballer that was driving around shagam that they killed the other time shey that one too Na criminal?
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Hienzy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Will u shut-up ? .. Are SARS there mate ? ... Dem never see anything sef
mumu*2
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Hienzy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
Since when does dressing depict criminality? Abeg you are talking in rubbish...
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
SAMBARRY:
I see you are one of the beneficiaries, families or girlfriend of SARS that have eaten out of their dirty money gotten from extorting people so you have to do a good job defending them

The footballer that was driving around shagam that they killed the other time shey that one too Na criminal?
I bet you, that footballer may be sagging, with dada or painted hair and wears one earing. That is irresponsibility I'm talking about. This Nigeria not US, show me any guy with a nice hair cut, and well dressed that SARS killed. When u are in Rome, behave like Roman. I'm always with my laptop, even in odd hours and police has never one day harassed me.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Solar2018: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yus2020:
Pls Nigerians youth get your PVC ready let vote and defend our vote and push this evil government out of power come 2023 if not they will continue to do more than this.Apc government is error

Who are we voting that's not a registered thief and criminal? Hope it's not Atiku or el rufai
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Champneys: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:

Fu..cking simpleton, this is not something to joke about.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xeroxlis:
And you're the only legit hustler?
Alaye, if u dey idle, just smoke weed & mute cool
No come spread bad energy with ur careless statistics

I'm not but by mare looking at the pictures of the protestants, you know that they are jobless souls or g-boys. Is there any responsible man that will leave his legit biz in broad daylight and be for protesting for #bansars? Certainly NO, except some few celebrities. Assuming u are working, don't go to work, please join them to prove me wrong.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by SAMBARRY: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
I bet you, that footballer may be sagging, with dada or painted hair and wears one earing. That is irresponsibility I'm talking about. This Nigeria not US, show me any guy with a nice hair cut, and well dressed that SARS killed. When u are in Rome, behave like Roman. I'm always with my laptop, even in odd hours and police has never one day harassed me.
chisossss!!! Are you an illiterate?

When did doing dada hair or wearing earings or sagging become a criminal offence?

So anybody involved in the aforementioned is automatically a criminal or yahoo boy? When did SARS add moral/dress policing to their job description?

Even me that was wearing a t-shirt and jeans pants was threatened at gun point and forced to withdraw money from my ATM .those guys are criminals

I'm sure you are one of their beneficiaries eating from the spoils of their wickedness.continue

While at it please go and Google functions/duties of the Nigerian police force as well as SARS and see whether arresting people for wearing dada is part of their job lipsrsealed

Make sure you read it before getting into my mention so as to be sure you aren't one of the illiterates with a phone lipsrsealed

Need I remind you there are some yahoo guys dressed like decent human beings yet it's the ones on dada and sagging trousers your people will be running after.even ahewo dey wear deeper life skirt and huge blouses with scarf for afternoon as disguise and change into something else when she resumes for work for night lipsrsealed
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by thatsleepboy1: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:

OGA PREACHER, PLEASE I NEED THREE S.U GIRLS WEY GET YANSH WELL WELL FROM YOUR CHURCH. I WANT THEM TO CUM PREACH FOR ME.

Abeg wetin be the meaning of SU
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by OgaJonah(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
grin shocked grin grin
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Revolution is next. God please let it happen. You made this to happen in my life time. Let revolution too happen soon in my life time

I know that people like ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh abi na Seun moin moin will never come out to fight for their freedom. Shioor
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by mozona(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
them shot u for prick u still they alive
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
God of mercy
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by payloader(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lumig:
cry What's all this for God's sake? This is more reason I will never support the scrapping of SARS, otherwise the whole place will be chaotic. Let the IG of Police call his men to order but incase they are about to be mobbed by these irate youth, they have the rights to defend themselves.
I can see that thieves, fraudsters, Kidnappers and all sorts of criminals are using #ENDSARS as an umbrella to fight back. Innocent youth should please keepoff and leave this e#ENDSARS stuff to the criminals that want seamless and undisturbed operations in our communities.
A word is enough for the wise
SARS wey dey run from armed robbers? If they were so terribly important why do we still need local vigilantes like Amotekun, OSPAC, Operation Doo Akpo, etc? Police can take young boys and train them to track down and dismantle criminal gangs. No need to resort to using ex cons
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Take things easy oo
Don't be Carried away with the Fanfare and Publicity..
Once life Goes.... it is Gone..
The Worst of all is for one to Die without Salvation..
You Die for nothing!
Its a Wasted Life ooo..
this is why I dislike Pentecostalism,it masked cowardice under the cloak of religion.
The children of God must be militant not cowards.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Butoneday2(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
SmartProf:

This is a very insensitive and foolish comment. This level of stupidity can only be displayed by a maggot.
Chai ! see finishing?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
All I know is to end#sars#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.