Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

#EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (60924 Views)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Yus2020: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pls Nigerians youth get your PVC ready let vote and defend our vote and push this evil government out of power come 2023 if not they will continue to do more than this.Apc government is error

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
60%percent of those protestants are jobless, 49% are criminals (yahoo yahoo, drug peddlers and thieves) while only 1% are decent hustlers that is why Nigeria government can't take them serious.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Will u shut-up ? .. Are SARS there mate ? ... Dem never see anything sef

U should be kept in a zoo, maybe u will learn a little sense from ur cellmate Gorillaz n chimpanzees...u don't deserve to live amongst humans....

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by karnap(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
why you no keep your prick at home bro?
received sense,prick no be phone grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

U should be kept in a zoo, maybe u will learn a little sense from ur cellmate Gorillaz n chimpanzees...u don't deserve to live amongst humans....
respond from a kids..
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Stupid comment. What do you mean by Sars not being their mates? What is with the Sars people order than their guns? If they are not cowards shouldn't they go face fellow Nigerians that have guns in their possession ie Boko Haram?
A doctor friend of mine in one of the General hospitals years back said the worst, most scared people to treat are policemen. That just a bullet scratch on them and it will be as if they want to die, crying like babies on non life threatening injury.

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Nmezor(f): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Terrible news
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by karnap(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Teeacom:
so you are one of those thieves in uniform, thunder will fire you
grin
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
nedekid:

Stupid comment. What do you mean by Sars not being their mates? What is with the Sars people order than their guns? If they are not cowards shouldn't they go face fellow Nigerians that have guns in their possession ie Boko Haram?
A doctor friend of mine in one of the General hospitals years back said the worst, most scared people to treat are policemen. That just a bullet scratch on them and it will be as if they want to die, crying like babies on non life threatening injury.
Don't be in ur house typing trash, go and fight den na ode!
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

respond from a kids..
Look at this illiterate with access to Internet. Next time please talk to me in English language, I can't get anyone here who can interpret what u wrote up there.
I even suspect u might be one of those illiterates that are littering our streets with war riffles n calling themselves Nigeria Police Force...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by karnap(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yus2020:
Pls Nigerians youth get your PVC ready let vote and defend our vote and push this evil government out of power come 2023 if not they will continue to do more than this.Apc government is error
na money dey make Nigerian forget their PVC
grin
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
sammysneh:

Why are you supporting evil
Good question... But am not supporting evil...
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by karnap(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
60%percent of those protestants are jobless, 49% are criminals (yahoo yahoo, drug peddlers and thieves) while only 1% are decent hustlers that is why Nigeria government can't take them serious.
one bottle of beer for your analysis grin
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
if you think SARS will be scrapped ya in the dreamland.
better sit in your house and be jejely drinking your garri...if you die protesting now na only RIP una go chop.

I don talk my own
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Chidexthebest: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Take things easy oo
Don't be Carried away with the Fanfare and Publicity..
Once life Goes.... it is Gone..
The Worst of all is for one to Die without Salvation..
You Die for nothing!
Its a Wasted Life ooo..
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Oovi5(f): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Look at this illiterate with access to Internet. Next time please talk to me in English language, I can't get anyone here who can interpret what u wrote up there.
I even suspect u might be one of those illiterates that are littering our streets with war riffles n calling themselves Nigeria Police Force...
Hmm.. U just spoke your opposite self bro
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
Ekpa see your senseless comment...
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by SAMBARRY: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
where did you get your statistics from broda statistician?

E be like say you dey enjoy all the nonsense and anti people behaviour going on by these nuisance called SARS
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Hmm.. U just spoke your opposite self bro

Who is ur bro? Look at this Stone age barbarian calling me bro... Abeg go find one zoo enrole ur silly ass make them dey use u do cave man exhibition...
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hoodgod:
you are a typical foolish fool,what do you mean by mate?when innocent youth die everyday because of sars,or are u not in Nigeria or Africa?sorry u are in panya plantation(evil forest?)
Note: not every youth that died in nigeria nowadays are innocent..
How can sars not kill any youth invovle in crime..
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Burna440(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
In as much as I want #ReformSars the people should take caution in the protest... it was the protesters that started the shootings first on sighting the police men
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
EVideos:
BREAKING ! ! !

#Endsars Ughelli (Delta State) Protest turns bloody as Sars operative killed one, injured one and a Sars officer was also killed .

Sad!!!!

Viewers discretion is advised ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEHlimiKMKE
e no go beta for sars, now dem don't destroy d guy blockos
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by West2019(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

you are a big fool
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by IamAsiri: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
DozieMartin:
IGP will not see this to caution his men

I thought it was the same protesters in Ughelli that killed a policeman in the thread posted earlier today and people were hailing them, not condemning the barbaric act. No brutal killing is okay! Neither the one of a civilian nor lynching of security forces is okay!
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Who is ur bro? Look at this Stone age barbarian calling me bro... Abeg go find one zoo enrole ur silly ass make them dey use u do cave man exhibition...
Silent is the best answer
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by sammyboyz21(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
I pledge to Nigeria my country shocked shocked
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
So, these people don't even know the basics of riot control??! Na wa o!!!

What civilized nation opens fire or shoots live ammunition rounds at unarmed protesters??!... Maybe this is a Zoo after all, or worse still, a savage jungle!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.