Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

#EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (60902 Views)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
You killed a police officer there yesterday and returned there today to be pampered, right? Anyone who joined the protest today is a big fool.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Silent is the best answer

It's silence not silent.
Go school u no gree, u say na olopka 50naira job be ur calling....
Stinking barbabaric illiterate...
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Macsjebs:
This is really appalling cry cry cry

So you mean I would be walking innocently on the road and they would just stop me and accuse me of fraud when I work so hard daily to promote my biz and ensure the thread on my signature only gets positive reviews from Nairalanders

I mean, u don't know efforts and sacrifices people make, u just see them riding cars and think it fell from the sky

Pls don't judge me if you haven't taken a look at the thread on my signature

Peace.
While I was in school, looking so broke then, these foolish sars still stop me for carrying a laptop without receipt, a dead laptop for that matter o.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Mekanus(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

You Don't need to be told..
When you see the Chaos and Lawlessness brewing Worldwide! You should know better!

Those who are Wise will be Sorting out themselves with God and Ensuring Purity and Holiness knowing that the time is at Hand..
Mpama
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by marsman: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nice one.
When the barbarians were killing innocent IPOB protesters, most of you animals made it a point of duty to laugh at their gallant corpse.
Some even saved it on their phone and use them as memes.
Now that it is affecting everybody because the cub you fed with human meat has grown to a lion lurking for your own flesh you now want Ndigbo to join this senseless protest.
Ndi ara, this time around we will sit in our shops and tell you "we warned you all with our blood"
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!

Only you can sit in your shop scared, Enugu has already joined this one. little do you know that, in the your small shop, they will still come and deal with you if you don't speak up, be doing it is not my concern there.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by lascos912(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
SmartProf:

This is a very insensitive and foolish comment. This level of stupidity can only be displayed by a maggot.
Kai you don't have mercy o

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Xeroxlis(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Anoda pussy ass nigarrr talking

Juliusmomoh:

Will u shut-up ? .. Are SARS there mate ? ... Dem never see anything sef
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
why you no keep your prick at home bro?
You are a fool. for such statement.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by obyrich(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Will u shut-up ? .. Are SARS there mate ? ... Dem never see anything sef
Authority comes from the people. SARs is minute section of the police let alone armed forces. Keep being heady until you touch the son of a general, you will know who be whose mate.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Xeroxlis(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Same question on my mind
Pussy ass nigarrs & their weird thinking cheesy cheesy

Na still Dem dey go fight boundary fight for village land

pandabet:
u de fear to die
since de is so much enjoyment in heaven why not just die and goan enjoy rather Dan suffer in dis world
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by govomotors: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nice one.
When the barbarians were killing innocent IPOB protesters, most of you animals made it a point of duty to laugh at their gallant corpse.
Now that it is affecting everybody because the cub you fed with human meat has grown to a lion lurking for your own flesh you now want Ndigbo to join this senseless protest.
Ndi ara, this time around we will sit in our shops and tell you "we warned you all with our blood"
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!
So,you're happy?
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Xeroxlis(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Punch lines���

Dliquidmetal:
you must realize theres always and will always be constant violence in this world, all this una end time talk don do.
if world wan end make he end,see you in hell pal!
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by mek224(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Its true you failed mathematics
Odidigboigbo:
60%percent of those protestants are jobless, 49% are criminals (yahoo yahoo, drug peddlers and thieves) while only 1% are decent hustlers that is why Nigeria government can't take them serious.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Xeroxlis(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
And you're the only legit hustler?
Alaye, if u dey idle, just smoke weed & mute cool
No come spread bad energy with ur careless statistics

Odidigboigbo:
60%percent of those protestants are jobless, 49% are criminals (yahoo yahoo, drug peddlers and thieves) while only 1% are decent hustlers that is why Nigeria government can't take them serious.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Xeroxlis(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy

E sweet me...

Colonelswitz101:

It's silence not silent.
Go school u no gree, u say na olopka 50naira job be ur calling....
Stinking barbabaric illiterate...
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by wisdomkid: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:

When it will happen to you, remember that it will be something to joke about too.. And if you expect people to take you serious angry angry angry remember this post.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Arry110(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Take things easy oo
Don't be Carried away with the Fanfare and Publicity..
Once life Goes.... it is Gone..
The Worst of all is for one to Die without Salvation..
You Die for nothing!
Its a Wasted Life ooo..

You’re a fool

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Xeroxlis(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
U were no join u wise abi

wink grin grin

ThreeBlackBird:
You killed a police officer there yesterday and returned there today to be pampered, right? Anyone who joined the protest today is a big fool.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by adebwalex(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
I
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Niggerians are gr8wing some balls. About time.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by samsard(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

You Don't need to be told..
When you see the Chaos and Lawlessness brewing Worldwide! You should know better!

Those who are Wise will be Sorting out themselves with God and Ensuring Purity and Holiness knowing that the time is at Hand..
There has always been chaos and lawlessness since humans starting having conflicts of interest. The world is most likely not ending any time soon. It's also more likely to have a nuclear apocalypse than a Jesus descending from the sky.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
I tire o
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by jeruba: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
EVideos:
BREAKING ! ! !

#Endsars Ughelli (Delta State) Protest turns bloody as Sars operative killed one, injured one and a Sars officer was also killed .

Sad!!!!

Viewers discretion is advised ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEHlimiKMKE
Very good
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xeroxlis:
grin grin grin cheesy

E sweet me...

Lol....it's quite annoying to know that we have a majority of foolish citizens in this country.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by fuckaholic25(f): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
this literally is the dumbest comment ever... I pray you fall a victim
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Ustec: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
I hope this isn't the start of the "end of NIGERIA"
You know nothing
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by k2money(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=94766417]Take things easy oo
Don't be Carried away with the Fanfare and Publicity..
Once life Goes.... it is Gone..
The Worst of all is for one to Die without Salvation..
You Die for nothing!
Its a Wasted Life ooo..
[/quote
So to you now yiu have salvation?
You people see yourself millions thine more than what you are.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Holuwasegun1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Failed country
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
[s] Nice one.
When the barbarians were killing innocent IPOB protesters, most of you animals made it a point of duty to laugh at their gallant corpse. [/s]
May the party continue.
Ahịa zuba!

E be like say this one miss road. Wetin concern #Endsars protests with ipob?
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Finally their president speaks out

Zombies everywhere cheesy cheesy

Colonelswitz101:

Lol....it's quite annoying to know that we have a majority of foolish citizens in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family / Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.