Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

#EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (60909 Views)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
So daada is isn't cute to you?

Today I've seen so many zombie people... So weird how they think cheesy wink grin grin grin

Odidigboigbo:
truth be told, it's only irresponsible persons that SARS harassed. I have met with them a couple of times they arrest someone in the bus I'm traveling with let others go because of the guys appearance. You go about half necked with dada, and a criminal looking face and expect SARS not to harass you. Tueah.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin wink smiley grin cheesy

Waterbear:

Please, i humbly request that you make more research, no body says endpolice# no we love the police, we just scared of people looking rugged with no uniforms and in unregistered cars carrying automatic weapons and asking us to give them our phones and bank balance information
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by yungmill(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Don't mind them, dem think say SARS na there mate..
You are very stupid
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
folake4u:

Seun.
Mynd44.
Ishilove.

Please tell this guy to stop giving me unnecessary mentions.
They're becoming too much and it's really irking me.
aunty Folake sorry o
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

Iyangbali, babangbali, allthegbalis, shey o wa alright
ordinary simple question you no fit answer . No wonder you still dey struggle with JAMB exam like folake4u
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
SA on Responsibility & & Proper Dress sense
Greetings grin cheesy grin wink grin grin

it's even at odd hours,
You need a extra large sized jumbo of Mali kush with a layer of Oshogbo kush....

Stop supporting what's not right.
Those nigarz called SARZ Don't understand all your grammar when they need dough to buy a good size of togo weed...
Cos they don't smoke the right specie of weed
Theirs causes an accelerated decline of the brain cells

Odidigboigbo:
I bet you, that footballer may be sagging, with dada or painted hair and wears one earing. That is irresponsibility I'm talking about. This Nigeria not US, show me any guy with a nice hair cut, and well dressed that SARS killed. When u are in Rome, behave like Roman. I'm always with my laptop, even in odd hours and police has never one day harassed me.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by yungmill(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
60%percent of those protestants are jobless, 49% are criminals (yahoo yahoo, drug peddlers and thieves) while only 1% are decent hustlers that is why Nigeria government can't take them serious.
you just open your mouth wide like river jordan, if you are asked to provide the statistical matrix by which you foolishly predicated your warped thesis you will cry witch hunt! Go and sleep drunkard.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by fatymore(f): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

Iyangbali, babangbali, allthegbalis, shey o wa alright

He isn't

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by fatymore(f): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Revolution is next. God please let it happen. You made this to happen in my life time. Let revolution too happen soon in my life time

I know that people like ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh abi na Seun moin moin will never come out to fight for their freedom. Shioor

We no resemble you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by SLAP44: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Sars are the same mates with boko haram
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by iokpebholo: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
fuckaholic25:
this literally is the dumbest comment ever... I pray you fall a victim
He will not fall a victim sir cos he is not a cyber fraudster
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by fuckaholic25(f): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
He will not fall a victim sir cos he is not a cyber fraudster
is it until you are a cyber fraudster before SARS harasses someone?? FYI, I am not a cyber shii and I have bin harrased by those demons
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Henri8: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Will u shut-up ? .. Are SARS there mate ? ... Dem never see anything sef
Sars man, we greet you.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Jimmyld231: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Ogun kill you there
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Jimmyld231: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Will u shut-up ? .. Are SARS there mate ? ... Dem n ever see anything sef
Ogun kill you there
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Jimmyld231: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lumig:
cry What's all this for God's sake? This is more reason I will never support the scrapping of SARS, otherwise the whole place will be chaotic. Let the IG of Police call his men to order but incase they are about to be mobbed by these irate youth, they have the rights to defend themselves.
I can see that thieves, fraudsters, Kidnappers and all sorts of criminals are using #ENDSARS as an umbrella to fight back. Innocent youth should please keepoff and leave this e#ENDSARS stuff to the criminals that want seamless and undisturbed operations in our communities.
A word is enough for the wise
Keep short ode one day your papa will be victim of this sars idiot and you will see. Do you know how many innocent life this idiot had claim infact you are a bastard
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by tunize(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
why you no keep your prick at home bro?
Hahahahha guy u be wako i swear
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
This world is coming to an end
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Will u shut-up ? .. Are SARS there mate ? ... Dem never see anything sef
you must be a sars officer
you are maddd

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by SexytorresE(f): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2020
“Keep mute lik imIG of police was epic “ grin cheesy cheesy
ufuosman:

No be everything be joke. Sometimes keep mute like IG of police, no b must say u go comment
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
You foolish Sars officer, very soon una Dead body go dey drop for street.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2020
enemyofprogress:
ordinary simple question you no fit answer . No wonder you still dey struggle with JAMB exam like folake4u

Abi. It's well. One day one day I go pass the JAMB. cry cry
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2020
SmartProf:

This is a very insensitive and foolish comment. This level of stupidity can only be displayed by a maggot.
After how many months I logged in because of you.. Tah! You too good abeg.. Who you be sef grin.. See as shading mature.. Well done man.. The guy is truly a maggot.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:16am On Oct 10, 2020
bobokeshington:

OGA PREACHER, PLEASE I NEED THREE S.U GIRLS WEY GET YANSH WELL WELL FROM YOUR CHURCH. I WANT THEM TO CUM PREACH FOR ME.

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by bishopsele84: 3:24am On Oct 10, 2020
You are very foolish
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by ariesbull: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Jones4190:
you must be an idiot
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Hoodgod(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Note: not every youth that died in nigeria nowadays are innocent..
How can sars not kill any youth invovle in crime..
there is a law that persecute criminals,sars stop taking laws into your hands,stop using the advantage of guns
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by lastchild: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2020
Jones4190:
who's this fool?

people like you is the reason I no longer like visiting this nairaland, I know you could be an old man behaving this very childish
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by DiegoMaria(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2020
sorry man
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Jessepaid(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Take things easy oo
Don't be Carried away with the Fanfare and Publicity..
Once life Goes.... it is Gone..
The Worst of all is for one to Die without Salvation..
You Die for nothing!
Its a Wasted Life ooo..
brother free Bible talk and pick a side... When time reach you go leave Bible for house carry gun go fight war... You just lucky day civil war no dey... I for personally make sure say army conscript you... Whether you go preach to person wey point Gun for your head
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

You Don't need to be told..
When you see the Chaos and Lawlessness brewing Worldwide! You should know better!

Those who are Wise will be Sorting out themselves with God and Ensuring Purity and Holiness knowing that the time is at Hand..
i agree with you. 100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.