Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Many People Have Noticed This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have Noticed This? (1407 Views)

How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? / Who Else Have Noticed This About Nigerian Girls? / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Have Noticed This? by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good afternoon guys,

This is not a bashing thread neither to prove any point but to desperately satisfy my curiosity.
It happens that av noticed many people both male and female on social media capital or faceless forum that are naturally talented and creative when it comes to joining words together in writing to create a meaningful picture of the world but the story is always different whenever I have the previledge to talk to some of them on phone interms of their poor grammatical construction and uncontrollable blunders and I will began to wonder if it was still the person joining words together like merrian Webster or another person. Pls note that am not here to mock anybody but curious on why sum1 can be a good writter and can't be able to reproduce that expressions in real life or reality.
Of course I am very conscious of the fact that we were all brought by different mother tongues or let me say most of us were brought through our domestic languages. Using myself as a case study, am not really a good writer neither did I brought by English speaker parents but am not a bad speaker cos I worked and am still working on myself am sure you know working on individual self is endless
To this end,
I suggest people with good writing skills should be a better speaker to people with non writing skills but reverse is the case according to few ones have noticed and spoken to. I know English is not really a yardstick or parameters for success in this modern day but my dear it wil help us a lot if we can all work on it in our individual life journey cos you never know which country or unexpected position you meet yourself tomorrow.

Share your own experience too
Who else noticed the same thing with me and why do you think it is like that av?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by federal9: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
I want to learn Chinese and German
Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pls note that am not here to mock anybody but curious on why sum1 can be a good writter and can't be able to reproduce that expressions in real life or reality.

This is very real, most people who are good writers are mostly the indoor kinda people, they can write so good that when its time to speak, they are either shy or scared or both. And if they finally speak, its full of blunders, using past tense to mean the present etc

Some people on the other hand can speak english more than everybody in England and Scotland but when you tell them to write down what they have been saying, they cant even spell the same words they spoke.

I read somewhere that its a syndrome (not sure of the type of syndrome, but will research and get back to you).

Some however on the other hand can speak so good and can write so good.

According to science (which i also read somewhere-not sure how true), that it has to do with one part of the brain picking words faster than the other.

Guy, abeg lets wait for the gurus who actually understands the science behind it to come up, lets all learn.

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Ugaboy: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Those memes I see online like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook...I wonder how smart and creative they reply with a second thought

We are design with so much intuitive knowledge that most of us fail discovered.

But op everyone can't be a writer mind u
Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Niggarr you aren't a good writer. And I'm sure you're a bad speaker as well.

I'm picturing your speech ladened with errors and a weird Yoruba accent.

Some balls you got coming at people when you guilty of the same shit.

I said what I said niggarr!!

Anybody free to come at me!
Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good luck to you bro.
federal9:
I want to learn Chinese and German
Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thank you bro. I promise to work more on myself and come back stronger!

I hope you are happy now bah cos I don't av anything to prove to you.[quoted author=AFvckingAlpha post=94769360]The fvck

Niggarr!!

Niggarr you aren't a good writer. And I'm sure you're a bad speaker as well.

I'm picturing your speech ladened with errors and a weird Yoruba accent.

Some balls you got coming at people when you guilty of the same shit.

I said what I said niggarr!!

Anybody free to come at me![/quote]
Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
You are correct bro. You just made a good premises!
Ugaboy:
Those memes I see online like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook...I wonder how smart and creative they reply with a second thought

Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
You blow my mind with some of your responses. Thanks for seeing beyond your nose[!

Let us wait for elders to trow more light as u ve said.
cruxgemmata:
Pls note that am not here to mock anybody but curious on why sum1 can be a good writter and can't be able to reproduce that expressions in real life or reality.

This is very real, most people who are good writers are mostly the indoor kinda people, they can write so good that when its time to speak, they are either shy or scared or both. And if they finally speak, its full of blunders, using past tense to mean the present etc

Some people on the other hand can speak english more than everybody in England and Scotland but when you tell them to write down what they have been saying, they cant even spell the same words they spoke.

I read somewhere that its a syndrome (not sure of the type of syndrome, but will research and get back to you).

Some however on the other hand can speak so good and can write so good.

According to science (which i also read somewhere-not sure how true), that it has to do with one part of the brain picking words faster than the other.

Guy, abeg lets wait for the gurus who actually understands the science behind it to come up, lets all learn.

Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Sheina(f): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Good afternoon guys,

This is not a bashing thread neither to prove any point but to desperately satisfy my curiosity.
It happens that av noticed many people both male and female on social media capital or faceless forum that are naturally talented and creative when it comes to joining words together in writing to create a meaningful picture of the world but the story is always different whenever I have the previledge to talk to some of them on phone interms of their poor grammatical construction and uncontrollable blunders and I will began to wonder if it was still the person joining words together like merrian Webster or another person. Pls note that am not here to mock anybody but curious on why sum1 can be a good writter and can't be able to reproduce that expressions in real life or reality.
Of course I am very conscious of the fact that we were all brought by different mother tongues or let me say most of us were brought through our domestic languages. Using myself as a case study, am not really a good writer neither did I brought by English speaker parents but am not a bad speaker cos I worked and am still working on myself am sure you know working on individual self is endless
To this end,
I suggest people with good writing skills should be a better speaker to people with non writing skills but reverse is the case according to few ones have noticed and spoken to. I know English is not really a yardstick or parameters for success in this modern day but my dear it wil help us a lot if we can all work on it in our individual life journey cos you never know which country or unexpected position you meet yourself tomorrow.

Share your own experience too
Who else noticed the same thing with me and why do you think it is like that av?

Google Textroverts
Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Ugaboy:

From my little understanding this has to do with social anxiety per say.i believe you are aware a good number of individual experience (phone calls phobia)Which in most cases gets clueless if presented with a similar situation. The individual may be perfectly fine the only problem is they tend to freak-out so easily

Theyshouldbecalmingdown cool
Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hello I got your mail
Re: How Many People Have Noticed This? by Cholls(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
Hello I got your mail

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Access/diamond Bank Fraud? See Pics / Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? / A Sexy Blind Girl Forced Me To Sex F*ck Her Live #18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.