Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. (1434 Views)

Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by CR777: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2021
How do we explain the fact that Genevieve is almost 43 years old but still look like a girl in her 20s despite having given birth.

Whats the secret? I'm sure she's going to be the richest woman should she ever create a beauty product that assures customers of aging backwards because she's enough proof already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2021
The ex-common sense senator. But I no go lie, Genevieve na fine girl. I don't usually fine dark girls attractive but omo, Genevieve wan change my mindset.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Genevieve boobi small like tangerine
Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by dederocs(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2021
All these ladies need some big bucks grin
Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by chatinent: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2021
Nice one, Genny.

Btw, Bruce's face is falling apart.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by Juliusmomoh: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless, all of them.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by Juliusmomoh: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2021
chatinent:
Nice one, Genny.

Btw, Bruce's face is falling apart.
I want to tell you something important. Permission to quote you on old thread ?
Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by chatinent: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I want to tell you something important. Permission to quote you on old thread ?
Ok
Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by Sunnybay7: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2021
It could be nothing
Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by ValCon888: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2021
The only Nigerian girl I can date. I prefer Americans, Australian or Canadian in that order. 99.99% of naija girls cannot date a guy without ulterior motive.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. by rex444(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2021
That's why petites Rock any day any time .....

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Is It That Girls Want To Eat What They Cant Eat In Their House, In A Guy's / Is Making Friends Still Worth It In Nigeria? Share your opinions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.