Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? (3173 Views)

I Just Noticed This Thing Turns Women On Like Crazy / Who Else Have Noticed This About Nigerian Girls? / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Jazzman01: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Handsome men and Beautiful ladies tend to be more intelligent and successful in this world. (Note that when i say handsome/beautiful, i am not necessarily referring to the jaw dropping type) Just take a look around you and see things for yourself. A large percentage of successful people and people in high places of power are Handsome and pretty individuals. have you ever seen a very handsome man or extremely pretty lady that is dumb or wallowing in poverty?

I am beginning to think that there must be a correllation between our genetic make up and our finesse in everything both inwardly, outwardly and spiritually. What i am trying to say is that individuals with very good genes turn out to be very handsome/beautiful, intelligent and with a higher success rate. Although I am not saying ugly people don't make it, but when we compare their success rate with those who are generally accepted as "good-looking" in the society, then we can see the difference.

cc: lalasticlala nlfpmod

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by SuperWriter(f): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2022
All this epistle just to drop pointless lecture.

Btw, in case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contact.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Newfoundlove: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Obasonjo, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Ned Nwoko, Trump, King Charles, Portable, Taye Taiwo, Ballotelli all prove u wrong

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Bola4boy(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2022
I kind of agree. Handsome men and beautiful ladies are preferred for jobs than the ugly ones. An handsome guy is always seen as intelligent and people see them as more competent.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by falcon01: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Based on my observation, deformed people and not so good looking people are more Brilliant and hardworking. Because they actually have no choice, their options are very very little. But a good looking guy or girl gets anything he wants just because the human brain sees beauty and then turns off and allow the sexual organs to do the thinking. Even if you arennot gay when you see a handsome guy you'll be like damn that guy is handsome. Even when a thief is caught if he's handsome people will be like "chaii this fine boy" and they'll pity him. But an guly guy grin na straight ture and petrol infact if setting happens anyway everybody will start suspecting the ugliest guy because you look like criminal by default! It's not easy been ugly. tongue I can keep talking alot here but make I no just vex because me sef no fine.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Jazzman01: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Newfoundlove:
Obasonjo, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Trump, King Charles, Taye Taiwo, Ballotelli all prove u wrong

Remove Trump, and King charles from that list. Even others are not that bad only that age has caught up with them. Moreover i didn't say ugly people dont make it, read the post again to understand the content. And the fact that you were only able to come up with just 7 names makes my argument more valid. Can you try to come up with a list of handsome/beautiful people that are intelligent and successful? Of course you know you will run out of steam in trying to compile the list due to their enormous numbers.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Newfoundlove: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Jazzman01:

Remove Trump, and King charles from that list. Even others are not that bad only that age has caught up with them. Moreover i didn't say ugly people dont make it, read the post again to understand the content.

King Charles has always been ugly

Check his younger pics
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by falcon01: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Newfoundlove:

King Charles has always been ugly

Check his younger pics
those Monarchs are ugly as a result of inbreeding.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Bahamas95(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2022
Not only being successful, they also get favour from people. I notice it's working for me, people especially ladies always favour me wherever I go because of my looks.

MODIFIED

I thought as much, I knew one idiot would definitely quote me to rain insults and the imbec!le below didn't disappoint. cheesy

Ain't surprised it's coming from a guy.......Wetin man do man sef? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Eleyigidgan: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Not only being successful, they also get favour from people. I notice it's working for me, people especially ladies always favour me wherever I go because of my looks.
mumu no dey hype yourself.
drop your pics make we see
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by advanceDNA: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Jazzman01:
have you ever seen a very handsome man or extremely pretty lady that is dumb or wallowing in poverty?

Everybody is good looking.... we humans just have a flawed perspective in our judgment....

hollywood, media, and other things we engage in influences our standard of everything. from of beauty to happiness, music, riches, love, relationship.....etc....

To some guys...the ugliest light skin lady is finer than the most beautiful melanin popping babe...some pple only find people with heavy make up and curves, and sexy outfit pretty... and some guys find shuku, allback, cute....its a personal view matter...like u, I wonder how anyone find pasuma and other fuji or juju music entertaining....but some pple can die of thise music....

Those pple u look at and tag ugly u think someone dont find them cool??

To answer one of your questions...i have seen plenty cute people that are poor, dumb, and extremely stupíd ......especially women....gosh! Na them plenty pass broke pretty women lookimg for men to bankroll their dream life style..

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by swagguElite(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2022
You will know a brilliant person by the way they talk, their philosophy of how a reasonable should behave and their reaction to unforeseen events. Face card is only for stereotypical judgement. Attraction is relative. I get your angle of thinking but these things don't often work that way in every urban area. Some people will definitely prove you wrong and change your perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by marlow1962(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2022
You’re body shaming ppl, not good.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by TheboyGhost(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Jazzman01:
Handsome men and Beautiful ladies tend to be more intelligent and successful in this world. (Note that when i say handsome/beautiful, i am not necessarily referring to the jaw dropping type) Just take a look around you and see things for yourself. A large percentage of successful people and people in high places of power are Handsome and pretty individuals. have you ever seen a very handsome man or extremely pretty lady that is dumb or wallowing in poverty?

I am beginning to think that there must be a correllation between our genetic make up and our finesse in everything both inwardly, outwardly and spiritually. What i am trying to say is that individuals with very good genes turn out to be very handsome/beautiful, intelligent and with a higher success rate. Although I am not saying ugly people don't make it, but when we compare their success rate with those who are generally accepted as "good-looking" in the society, then we can see the difference.

No you are wrong...

The Theory is like this....

You become successful, then you attract money, then when money arrives, your body adjust and get better...

Everybody just needs a little more to look handsome and beautiful physically......
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by frankoben(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Jazzman01:

Is BAT handsome, what are u saying sef
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by AndroidAI(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

Everybody is good looking.... we humans just have a flawed perspective in our judgment....

hollywood, media, and other things we engage in influences our standard of everything. from of beauty to happiness, music, riches, love, relationship.....etc....

To some guys...the ugliest light skin lady is finer than the most beautiful melanin popping babe...some pple only find people with heavy make up and curves, and sexy outfit pretty... and some guys find shuku, allback, cute....its a personal view matter...like u, I wonder how anyone find pasuma and other fuji or juju music entertaining....but some pple can die of thise music....

Those pple u look at and tag ugly u think someone dont find them cool??

To answer one of your questions...i have seen plenty cute people that are poor, dumb, and extremely stupíd ......especially women....gosh! Na them plenty pass broke pretty women lookimg for men to bankroll their dream life style..

My friend shut up. You made zero sense. Some people are ugly and some are appealing to the eye.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by advanceDNA: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2022
AndroidAI:

My friend shut up. You made zero sense. Some people are ugly and some are appealing to the eye.

U dont have agree with an opinion....insulting me doesnt make ur opinion better....it only shows your father and mother trained u..but u refused to be trained and chose the gutter behavior

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by AndroidAI(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

U dont have agree with an opinion....insulting me doesnt make ur opinion better....it only shows your father and mother trained u..but u refused to be trained and chose the gutter behavior

Shut up my friend!!
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by advanceDNA: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2022
AndroidAI:

Shut up my friend!!

Oga..we are not friends. please go away....dont u have anus containing shit to lick today....please oooo.. carry ur gutter behavior away from me abeg
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by AndroidAI(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oga..we are not friends. please go away....dont u have anus containing shit to lick today....please oooo.. carry ur gutter behavior away from me abeg

My friend, shut up!!!
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by uchman(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
falcon01:
Based on my observation, deformed people and not so good looking people are more Brilliant and hardworking. Because they actually have no choice, their options are very very little. But a good looking guy or girl gets anything he wants just because the human brain sees beauty and then turns off and allow the sexual organs to do the thinking. Even if you arennot gay when you see a handsome guy you'll be like damn that guy is handsome. Even when a thief is caught if he's handsome people will be like "chaii this fine boy" and they'll pity him. But an guly guy grin na straight ture and petrol infact if setting happens anyway everybody will start suspecting the ugliest guy because you look like criminal by default! It's not easy been ugly. tongue I can keep talking alot here but make I no just vex because me sef no fine.

Sorry my brother but you nailed it.
If things loss, na the ugliest be the suspect, if someone mess for bus, na the ugly ones face you go dey look.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Brownshoe: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
You didn't put your email on the signature can you write a short story for my Amazon KDP book, Deleola77@gmail.com
SuperWriter:
All this epistle just to drop pointless lecture.

Btw, in case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contact.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Thermodynamics(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jazzman01:

The rich beautiful people you see today were not always like that, they were ugly or very average looking when they were poor, beauty comes with money.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Nonexisting1: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Whenever people become successful, they become relaxed and the beauty in them will appear. If you doubt it, check out the pictures of successful people before they became rich.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
undecided
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by chariisGRACE(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Most of the successful were not handsome or beautiful from the beginning.

Na money dey make man fine o.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
Newfoundlove:
Obasonjo, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Ned Nwoko, Trump, King Charles, Portable, Taye Taiwo, Ballotelli all prove u wrong
Obasanjo, tinubu and oshomole are theives, he's isn't talking about theives but those that are successful geniuely
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
falcon01:
Lol you are funny!!!
Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
frankoben:

Is BAT handsome, what are u saying sef
He's a thief, even with all our money he stole he still looks like condemned anus.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by simplepee(f): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
falcon01:
This is so funny grin grin. Spot on though.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Noticed This? by simplepee(f): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
falcon01:

(1) (Reply)

This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. / If Your EX Write This On Your Wall / Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.