Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? (1506 Views)

My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by MrCork: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2020

Is it now wrong to give compliement chicks?
U give complicments & they cuss u out like road side bus conductor.

..for examples!!

- Victorian is tryin to look young for ever...she been 21 on nairaland for the past 10years. I ask her age again yesterday, she say 21 plus! angry
- Dorin27 look 15 but her face looks 39.. (notin wrong wit 39 thou.., we love old cargo cougars) angry
- BKsoul looks 21 but seeing her face to face....she looklike 42year old female boxer!! (no oofense) angry
- Zzor's body look like sweet 16 ...but her side view looooklike Statue (no oofense) angry
- Hisduchess is darkskin said she was 38 but she replace her photo profile with halfcast babe lookin 21 (sad) undecided
- Nmezor believes her face dont make her look like aje-butter which is why she curently usin her younger sisters photo to look sweet like ice cream (sad) angry
- Titugirl remains dakskin ...ordnary bleachn...she refuse. She need to change color, URGENTLY!!!! angry
- PrincessB1' - this one is lightskin & fine like sweeet wine...kaiiii!! cheesy
- DYT: Still thick n sexxxxy natural ice cream ..this one can sit on our face any day!! cheesy
Cbright4real - This one loooooklike man. but After we complain, she started werein wig (no ofense) angry

Wots goin on...Please advise?

Mature contribution only please...please keeepit clean.

Thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by StrikeBack(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by EzzyCarter: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Vyzz: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Op expect your ban in nothing less than 10 mins
Cause a girl you mentioned up there is befriending a mod and she'll go and report you to him cool
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Freestainworld(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
the one that looks like man but now wearing wig is now concern
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by DenreleDave(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
They are senseless.

They fail to accept reality
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by MrCork: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
ZIINI:
Cause a girl you mentioned up there is befriending a mod and she'll go and report you to him cool

sir, last time i check, ther is somtin call freedom of expresssion & freedom of speech. This waz approved by the CEO himself, SEUN OSEWA. I apologise if yor girl friend is dating Donald Trump sir & if her name waz mentioned. This is a public forum! (google public forum) smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by MrCork: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:
They are senseless.

They fail to accept reality

...ok. My apologies for not mentioning yor name... You are not fine & guys are not intresssted!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
MrCork:

sir, last time i check, ther is somtin call freedom of expresssion & freedom of speech. This waz approved by the CEO himself, SEUN OSEWA. I apologise if yor girl friend is dating Donald Trump sir & if her name waz mentioned. This is a public forum! (google public forum) smiley
Take it easy cork
E get why O
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by DenreleDave(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
MrCork:

...ok. My apologies for not mentioning yor name... You are not fine & guys are not intresssted!!! (no ofeinse) angry

Bros.. Ur head is incomplete..

I am a guy
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Aboks(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by MrCork: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

I am a guy

darling.. the fact u were mens cloth dont make u a guy sir....I strongly suggest u do sexxxx change if u wanto looklike man....or juss drink steriod(no oofense) smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by EzzyCarter: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
MrCork:

darling.. the fact u were mens cloth dont make u a guy sir....I strongly suggest u do sexxxx change if u wanto looklike man....or juss drink steriod(no oofense) tongue

Lmao. This guy get bad mouth sha grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by SavageResponse(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

I am a guy

His head is complete, it is your own that is incomplete

You claim you're male but your moniker is showing female...make up your mind if you're with us or with Bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by CosmicPhoenix: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
MrCork:

darling.. the fact u were mens cloth dont make u a guy sir....I strongly suggest u do sexxxx change if u wanto looklike man....or juss drink steriod(no oofense) smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Nmezor(f): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
When will this troll act his age?
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by konkonbilo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Corky is back cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
This man never old? cheesy
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by MrCork: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nmezor:
When will this troll act his age?

Nmezor..u need moiney..I have moiney
U need a man..I am the man
.u never beeento London...am a Londoner
U no get car...I drive £35,000cash BMW (cash)
Wot do u want Nmezor? undecided

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Nmezor(f): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Nmezor(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
MrCork:

Nmezor..u need moiney..I have moiney
U need a man..I am the man
.u never beeento London...am a Londoner
U no get car...I drive £35,000cash BMW (cash)
Wot do u want Nmezor? undecided

Ur such a CLOWN MrCork

1 Like

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
The sisterhood is coming for your head very soon grin
MrCork:

..for examples!!

- Victorian is tryin to look young for ever...she been 21 on nairaland for the past 10years. I ask her age again yesterday, she say 21 plus! angry
- Dorin27 look 15 but her face looks 39.. (notin wrong wit 39 thou.., we love old cargo cougars) angry
- BKsoul looks 21 but seeing her face to face....she looklike 42year old female boxer!! (no oofense) angry
- Zzor's body look like sweet 16 ...but her side view looooklike Statue (no oofense) angry
- Hisduchess is darkskin said she was 38 but she replace her photo profile with halfcast babe lookin 21 (sad) undecided
- Nmezor believes her face dont make her look like aje-butter which is why she curently usin her younger sisters photo to look sweet like ice cream (sad) angry
- Titugirl remains dakskin ...ordnary bleachn...she refuse. She need to change color, URGENTLY!!!! angry
- DYT: Still thick n sexxxxy natural ice cream ..this one can sit on our face any day!! cheesy
Cbright4real - This one loooooklike man. but After we complain, she started werein wig (no ofense) angry

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by victorian(f): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

..for examples!!

Thanks!

Is it a crime to look young forever?

Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Sotland: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
ZIINI:

So been a Mod here means they have made it in their life? Or makes them a demigod? It's so funny how people talk about bans &Mod as if they are somewhat special...
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sotland:

So been a Mod here means they have made it in their life? Or makes them a demigod? It's so funny how people talk about bans &Mod as if they are somewhat special...
Bro take it easy and don't talk anyhow to those girls
E get why O
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Sotland: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Bro take it easy and don't talk anyhow to those girls
E get why O

I do not have such time to waste.. I don't live on this platform like more people do.. A lot of negative attitudes here and people seem to make here a dwelling place which baffles me a lot, especially when they start quarrelling. Lol
Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by Dyt(f): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2020
Mrcork
Motherfuckerrrr
grin grin grin grin
I miss you man

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? by blinking001(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Mr cork Don land again, funny dude.

(1) (Reply)

Let This Rubbish Stop In 2020. If Your Girlfriend Isn't Doing This, DUMP HER / Nurse Caught Having S3x With COVID-19 Patient Goes Viral / I Love This. See Why [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.