Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me (2304 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by pachigo001(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hello nairaland my girlfriend will always ask me why I don’t get upset when she try to upset me because I always ignore her when she comes with her manipulation and it borders her.is her behavior a red flag smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by Reminderz: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
women love drama, she wants to have some dramatic moments with you that's why she purposely does things that will upset you so you guys can argue and talk and talk... they thrive from this emotional energy, you displaying that you don't give a crap about her childish plays will make her rethink her decision... once in a while give her that drama she wants when she least expect them, just act completely different to her sometimes, and romantic also sometimes, and also mean when the need be... but if the behaviour is constant like purposely doing what offends you no matter how much you try to correct her, dump her, your peace is more valuable to be traded for any b!tch...

in summary, women are adult children...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by pachigo001(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
Reminderz:
women love drama, she wants to have some dramatic moments with you that's why she purposely does things that will upset you so you guys can argue and talk and talk... they thrive from this emotional energy, you displaying that you don't give a crap about her childish plays will make her rethink her decision... once in a while give her that drama she wants when she least expect them, just act completely different to her sometimes, and romantic also sometimes, and also mean when the need be... but if the behaviour is constant like purposely doing what offends you no matter how much you try to correct her, dump her, you peace is more valuable to be traded for any b!tch...

is like ignoring there manipulation do frustrate them

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by Reminderz: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
pachigo001:
exactly... and it also make them attracted to you at the same time... unlike the nice or easily manipulated man, he will be used and discarded and push towards the end of the earth...

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by Fahvvy: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Anyone who makes it their lives dream to annoy me will be IGNORED & if the individual persists, they'll be kicked out of my life asap undecided...

Cause it's proof that you're useless undecided...

I mean, rather than think of how to make my life better, it's how to annoy me that you continually occupy your mind with, no be witchcraft be that undecided...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by pachigo001(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fahvvy:
Anyone who makes it their lives dream to annoy me will be IGNORED & if the individual persists, they'll be kicked out of my life asap undecided...

Cause it's proof that you're useless undecided...

I mean, rather than think of how to make my life better, it's how to annoy me that you continually occupy your mind with, no be witchcraft be that undecided...
grin grin
Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by gunners160(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
This is me

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by Peskid147: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
If she does it always it has become a red flag. But if she does it once in a while u also just play along .it will spice up your relationship...

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by thesicilian: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
If you never get upset, it becomes boring. Sooner or later she'll start rolling with other guys to get that thrill

1 Like

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by id4sho(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Reminderz:
women love drama, she wants to have some dramatic moments with you that's why she purposely does things that will upset you so you guys can argue and talk and talk... they thrive from this emotional energy, you displaying that you don't give a crap about her childish plays will make her rethink her decision... once in a while give her that drama she wants when she least expect them, just act completely different to her sometimes, and romantic also sometimes, and also mean when the need be... but if the behaviour is constant like purposely doing what offends you no matter how much you try to correct her, dump her, you peace is more valuable to be traded for any b!tch...

Adult children cheesy grin, lwkmd

1 Like

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by KillIgbohoN0W: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2023
thesicilian:
If you never get upset, it becomes boring. Sooner or later she'll start rolling with other guys to get that thrill

*kids

There.
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by babzlim(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2023
pachigo001:
Hello nairaland my girlfriend will always ask me why I don’t get upset when she try to upset me because I always ignore her when she comes with her manipulation and it borders her.is her behavior a red flag smiley wink

Bro trust me your doing a good job because the moment u give in to the manipulation that's the end of your peace of mind.

your attitude is actually why she keeps craving for u if you love yourself continue what your doing don't ever I mean don't ever give in.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by pachigo001(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2023
babzlim:

Bro trust me your doing a good job because the moment u give in to the manipulation that's the end of your peace of mind.

your attitude is actually why she keeps craving for u if you love yourself continue what your doing don't ever I mean don't ever give in.
she get frustrated sometimes and she will ask me why I don’t get upset and I will smile and ignore her grin

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by babzlim(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2023
pachigo001:
she get frustrated sometimes and she will ask me why I don’t get upset and I will smile and ignore her grin

that's her weakness so use it wisely because the moment you fall for the scam that relationship is over...

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by DND069: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2023
thesicilian:

Then that is madness

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by Lance008(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2023
No be only ur babe
Even guys Dey vex say u Dey ignore their mumu
Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by Lance008(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2023
pachigo001:
Bro Abeg focus to be honest the biggest red flag Na poverty even your family go run

1 Like

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by Rickmann: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2023
gunners160:
This is me

fvck
who be this grin grin grin
Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by DyingFetus: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
She's saying you're too soft for her , basically you're a mummy's boy

That's why women always go for the bad boys that will be beating them not Simps and nice guys

If she upset you next time scold her so badly that her jaw drops and add slap to complement it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by thesicilian: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

*kids

There.
Fixed.
Maybe. Lol.
Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by bummyla(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Yes! Na Very Big RED FLAG! Why will she intentionally provoke you! That is wickedness! You do not manipulate someone you love! She does not deserve a cool guy like you! Period!
Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
She just wants to see how you're like when you're angry... Personally I wouldn't want to settle with someone whom I've never seen angry before because he might turn out to be this scary monster.

I'd want to see the guy's angry side while we're still dating so that I can run for my life if I have to.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by willybaby(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
gunners160:
This is me
hello baba sent you a pm earlier no response yet. Can I have your number or u can reach out to me on zero7083124924. Thanks
Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by gunners160(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
willybaby:
hello baba sent you a pm earlier no response yet. Can I have your number or u can reach out to me on zero7083124924. Thanks
sorry the email is no longer functioning again. It was an email I opened around 2012 during my uni days... Will send u a mssg on WhatsApp
Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by willybaby(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
gunners160:
sorry the email is no longer functioning again. It was an email I opened around 2012 during my uni days... Will send u a mssg on WhatsApp
sorry Sir number ain't on WhatsApp. Kindly call, flash, text etc thanks
Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by henndukwe18: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
pachigo001:
no b lie, women in general are like dt, wen they re arguing or quarreling with u or shouting at u and u keep quiet, they feel like u are already winning wen u hvnt done or said anything. Am also the kind of person that ignores arguments, although its nt as easy as it looks

1 Like

Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by henndukwe18: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
gunners160:
This is me
respect
Re: My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me by Vintage9999: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Keep doing what you're doing. It shows you can't easily be manipulated by them. And trust me, women secretly love it.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? / What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag / Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.