Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

#EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police (46346 Views)

Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by osazsky(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
mutantninja:

SU!! what do you know!
see them
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by 1Sharon(f): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
The useful idiots for yahoo boys.
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by lexy2014: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
osazsky:
those women check thier children....them dey ss3 dey use venza thier children don settle tire...na Benin I dey..we see such things every seconds.for a woman sars should be the least of thier problems..SARS nor they harass women here in Benin. If not for thier children most of them dont even know wat they are protesting against..u can take this info to a bank

I didn't ask if u are in Benin. Am not interested in ur location. This is what I asked u:

"What makes protesting against SARS any less important than d issues u mentioned? So u mean that all d people protesting in various parts of d country are criminals? How did u arrive at that conclusion? Are u saying d women in this story are protesting because they are criminals?"

By d way, are SARS officers law abiding citizens or criminals?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by lexy2014: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Which revolution. Me i am waiting for the army to come out and quench this nonsense.

Criminals calling for the end of SAR

Are SARS law abiding citizens or are they criminals?
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by lexy2014: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Just Imagine, those yeyebrities are also coming out to protest against SARS. Misplaced priorities everywhere.

I am sorry to say, Nigeria is gone.

So what is d "placed priorities" in this case?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
I wish the police will withraw their services for one week, let's see how this useless politicians that are supporting armed robbers and Yahoo boys in the name of protest will survive.

Pls what is d meaning of d acronym SARS and what is their mandate? Are SARS officers law abiding Nigerians or criminals?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by epkereamaka60858: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yahoo area, what they will protest for will occur you will not see them
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
lexy2014:

Are SARS law abiding citizens or are they criminals?

SAR are the reflextion of the society they live in

Are many Nigerian youth not doing online fraud or not?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
When we Nigerians come out to protest against people doing online fraud

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask if u are in Benin. Am not interested in ur location. This is what I asked u:

"What makes protesting against SARS any less important than d issues u mentioned? So u mean that all d people protesting in various parts of d country are criminals? How did u arrive at that conclusion? Are u saying d women in this story are protesting because they are criminals?"

Many protesting Are criminals

Are Nigerian Youth not engaging in Online fraud or not?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by tonididdy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
osamz007:
The revolution is coming and they won't be able to contain it
It's so so close.
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

SAR are the reflextion of the society they live in

Are many Nigerian youth not doing online fraud or not?

I didn't ask u what SARS is a reflection of or not a reflection of. Simple question:

Are SARS law abiding citizens or are they criminals? Simple yes or no.

What is d meaning of d acronym SARS and what is their mandate?
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by tonididdy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
slivertongue:

he sud better act fast because Nigerians have been looking for opportunity to protest against the insensitive policies that rendered the economy weak and near dead. the nlc acted wisely by suspending their strike thus saving Nigeria from crisis. if GMB continues to act like he did in 2015-16, Nigerians will send him back to daura
There's no micing of words.
Buhari won't complete his tenure without a massive massive revolution that will cripple his govt.
The only thing holding people back is that reckless handle of the trigger by same foxes created to protect us.
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by lexy2014: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Many protesting Are criminals

Are Nigerian Youth not engaging in Online fraud or not?

U didn't answer any of d questions I asked:

What makes protesting against SARS any less important than d issues u mentioned? So u mean that all d people protesting in various parts of d country are criminals? How did u arrive at that conclusion? Are u saying d women in this story are protesting because they are criminals?"

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by eddyslim(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mikecold:
my ekpoma peeps don carry police sign board go house for broad day light.

No mess with Esan

No mess with Edo
Edo no be Lagos.. I believe
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by eddyslim(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad I pity some Bois oo.Bullet nor bi stone.Eba dey sweet oo wink cheesy wink sad cool.If u DIE,u DIE for nothing
If you can't do anything, just kikwayet
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
tonididdy:

The same way your father did offline fraud to fund your education. lucky for him, there were no SARS then.

So be grateful you ingrate. angry

one of the fraudster here, thinking everybody is the same as his

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by slivertongue: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
tonididdy:

Buhari won't complete his tenure without a massive massive revolution that will cripple his govt.
The only thing holding people back is that reckless handle of the trigger by same foxes created to protect us.

pls let's do everything to avoid falling from the tipping point. its not about breaking away but the anarchy that may follow won't be easy to solve. Libya and somalia are bad examples. believe me, Nigerians feel scammed by this administration and if allowed to react hmmm body go tell us
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
lexy2014:

U didn't answer any of d questions I asked:

What makes protesting against SARS any less important than d issues u mentioned? So u mean that all d people protesting in various parts of d country are criminals? How did u arrive at that conclusion? Are u saying d women in this story are protesting because they are criminals?"

the women are protesting because they want to shield their sons who are crinimals

how many of the women have advised their sons to stop online fraud

many of these mothers collect car and financial gifts from their sons that they know are not working.

if someone brings an expensive car to your house,when you know he is not working wont you be concern about where he got it from

what is the different between a yahoo boy and an armed robber?

Are Nigerians law abiding or not?

are Nigerian youth not doing fraud online?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by osazsky(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Labarobo36:
see below
see another one..we are in a mess. It is finished..how much can u make from bet scam
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by tonididdy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

one of the fraudster here, thinking everybody is the same as his
Fraudster na only who carry laptop in your dictionary.

600yrs for you if you have defrauded anyone
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by osazsky(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

the women are protesting because they want to shield their sons who are crinimals

many of these mothers collect car gifts from their sons that they know is not working.

if someone brings an expensive car to your house,when you know he is not working wont you be concern about where he got it from

ignore that Yahoo guy..cant u see I have left him...really we dont know our priorities.waitin concern market woman with SARS. We know they are there for thier children or daughters boyfriend na them
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u what SARS is a reflection of or not a reflection of. Simple question:

Are SARS law abiding citizens or are they criminals? Simple yes or no.

What is d meaning of d acronym SARS and what is their mandate?

Answer my own too

Are Nigerians Not doing fraud online?

is stealing online not robbery

SAR: Special Anti robbery Squad

i will ask you again, is stealing someone money online or doing fraud not robbery?
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by osazsky(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
tonididdy:

if u see revolution are u sure u can survive it.nigerians are not ready to take that risk..its a painfull process and u may not make it..ask Rwanda lybia people dieing in millions
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by lexy2014: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

many of these mothers collect car and financial gifts from their sons that they know are not working.

U still haven't answered d questions I asked:

1. What makes protesting against SARS any less important than d issues u mentioned?
2. So u mean that all d people protesting in various parts of d country are criminals?
3. How did u arrive at that conclusion?
4. Are u saying d women in this story are protesting because they are criminals?"
5. By d way, are SARS officers law abiding citizens or criminals? Simple yes or no

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
tonididdy:

Fraudster na only who carry laptop in your dictionary.

600yrs for you if you have defrauded anyone

who is talking about laptop here

anybody can do fraud from their smartphone

All I know we have many online and offline robbers in Nigeria and SAR needs to arrest them
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
lexy2014:

1. What makes protesting against SARS any less important than d issues u mentioned?
2. So u mean that all d people protesting in various parts of d country are criminals?
4. Are u saying d women in this story are protesting because they are criminals?"
5. By d way, are SARS officers law abiding citizens or criminals? Simple yes or no

When you answer mine then i will answer yours
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

SAR: Special Anti robbery Squad

1. What is d mandate of SARS?
2. Are SARS officers law abiding citizens or criminals?
Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

When you answer mine then i will answer yours

Re: #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police by tonididdy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

who is talking about laptop here

anybody can do fraud from their smartphone

All I know we have many online and offline robbers in Nigeria and SAR needs to arrest them
Your father is a lucky motherfvcker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured / Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos / FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.