Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality (39832 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos / Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Gerrard59(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ategberoson:
thunder will strike anyone justifying SARS brutality, may you all not end well. may all your innocent family be a victim of this modern tout and armed robber

once again, God will destroy all this SARS apologist, useless and mad people everywhere

#EndSars

According to one cretinous fvcktard by moniker Dukeprince50, we shouldn't complain about SARS atrocities because they fIGhT iNtErnEt fRauDsTeRs. Bunch of envious and cruel people.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Gerrard59(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
6digitscomrade:
but the cursed offsprings of demented scums of the earth will tell u the 13yrs old girl from an obvious privilege background was a criminal..any living soul attesting to sustaining sars knowing fully well that it’s wrong will have to surrender their breathe as an atonement to the gods of vengeance before the next eke market day..

That's what the donkey called Dukeprince50, someone whose brain is stuffed with coconut and vibes says. To him, the 13 year old is a criminal and as such SARS should be left to continue because they aTTaCk yAhOo YaHoO boys

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by dukeprince50: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

According to one cretinous fvcktard by moniker Dukeprince50, we shouldn't complain about SARS atrocities because they fIGhT iNtErnEt fRauDsTeRs. Bunch of envious and cruel people.
u are so stupid o.
what part of as we are agitating to end SARS, let us also try to shun cultism and Yahoo is difficult for u to understand.
what kinda thick brain do u have?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Gerrard59(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are so stupid o.
what part of as we are agitating to end SARS, let us also try to shun cultism and Yahoo is difficult for u to understand.
what kinda thick brain do u have?

Nemesis0147:
let me tell you
SARz are not in anyway stopping yahoo guys...because last last they will collect money and wish u good luck.
I was stopped by these sarz people last year at Benin..after going through my phone and didn’t get anything..they let me good but adviced me to start doing yahoo,unless I want to suffer if I graduate.
So you can imagine!!!!!!!

I wasn't wrong when I termed you a cretinous and envy filled fvcktard! So it's because people are chanting against SARS atrocities, it's time to complain about Internet fraud? Who do you think hasn't complained and campaigned against yahoo yahoo? It's total whataboutism to mention yahoo yahoo when the tales out there are by people who work legitimately for their money. But no! As someone who's envy filled and coconut brained donkey, you won't understand.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Nemesis0147(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

I wasn't wrong when I termed you a cretinous and envy filled fvcktard! So it's because people are chanting against SARS atrocities, it's time to complain about Internet fraud? Who do you think hasn't complained and campaigned against yahoo yahoo? It's total whataboutism to mention yahoo yahoo when the tales out there are by people who work legitimately for their money. But no! As someone who's envy filled and coconut brained donkey, you won't understand.
sorry
Were you referring to me?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Ategberoson(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

don't mind those imbeciles
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Gerrard59(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nemesis0147:
sorry
Were you referring to me?

No, I refer to the cretinous envy filled animal called Dukeprince50 who said SARS are against cyber criminals yet same SARS officials advised you to become an Internet fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Beatswim: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don't respond to people opinion but the part that got me thinking was the fact that she acknowledged herself to be part of the privileged few...that part got me thinking that this sars brutality end with the low and the defenseless people...so I need to pray hard to get to that top where there are no mess
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by zuto4u(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
She is indeed lovely my brother
Matrimonous:

Hmmmm, this lady is so loved by everyone.
I don't mind marrying her oo.
Someone should inform her biko. We are from same state after all. That should serve as a unifying factor. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Neddstark:

And who will handle robberies/kidnappings? The fat-bellied policeman at the reception?
We need police reform. Their excesses are getting too much. Removal of the anti-robbery force will increase crime.

Hope you have read about the dissolution of Sars?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Neddstark: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Hope you have read about the dissolution of Sars?

Yeah, the best part of it is the prosecution of crimes against citizens and panels to act as watchdogs against police brutality.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Neddstark:

Yeah, the best part of it is the prosecution of crimes against citizens and panels to act as watchdogs against police brutality.

Good.

May this lead to a Police service with human face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin "Kuchikuchi" Singer, J'odie Engaged / Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.