Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality (39838 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Hmmm...met her before? I didn't know that. Briefly narrate what happened between you two.
Hehehehe,
How am I sure you are not her self? grin
It's been long though. During the Dbanj days.
Lilian Esoro gave me the attention I sought anyway. So I wasn't bothered. Just wanted to relate based on same state of origin. That was all. Nothing more.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Neddstark: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

were they not police men before they bound them together to become sars ...are they not mostly seargeant and inspectors. Send them back to their former units

And who will handle robberies/kidnappings? The fat-bellied policeman at the reception?
We need police reform. Their excesses are getting too much. Removal of the anti-robbery force will increase crime.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by dokie: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
teadrake:
Well constructed Genevieve.
#EndSars

Almost sounded like a poem.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Matrimonous:

Hehehehe,
How am I sure you are not her self? grin
It's been long though. During the Dbanj days.
Lilian Esoro gave me the attention I sought anyway. So I wasn't bothered. Just wanted to relate based on same state of origin. That was all. Nothing more.

You were looking for her attention, she ignored you. Introverts 'dread' attention.
Your story only gives credence to the fact that she's introverted.

No I am not her. Celebrities are here sha.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Neddstark:

And who will handle robberies/kidnappings? The fat-bellied policeman at the reception?
We need police reform. Their excesses are getting too much. Removal of the anti-robbery force will increase crime.

SARS is not the only tactical unit of the police force . The first and oldest should be the mobile force . there is IRT ,

At any rate , this crop of SARS are more interested in yahoo boys than armed robbers .

They should be moved to the core north and another team deployed particularly in states like EDO , DELTA ,LAGOS ,RIVERS

All sars operatives in those states should be redeployed with immediate effect in the boko haram states . They are police men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Rolydavi98: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good evening all,I need the help of good spirited naira Landers please!
My two parents is critically sick now,I have tried everything with my kid sister to help them.i don't have upto 3000 naira with me to even try a hospital,I am the only man with my kid sister still in secondary school.
Please kindly help with a token of whatsoever to take them to hospital as I cannot afford that,Godbless you in advance.here are my details: 2061096235(UBA BANK).
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Rolydavi98: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good evening all,I need the help of good spirited naira Landers please!
My two parents is critically sick now,I have tried everything with my kid sister to help them.i don't have upto 3000 naira with me to even try a hospital,I am the only man with my kid sister still in secondary school.
Please kindly help with a token of whatsoever to take them to hospital as I cannot afford that,Godbless you in advance.here are my details: 2061096235(UBA BANK).[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by PlainSight(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Buhari CAN'T END SARS because he is a PART OF THE PROBLEM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by eddyslim(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
How can you write a letter to a dummy, how do you expect him to understand the content of the letter?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by PlainSight(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
He Won't end it because he is a part of the SARS Problem
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by xcellentgraphic: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
mariahAngel:
The question is can he read? undecided

Buhari to Adesina: Read that out loud to my hearing

I think he can... but his glasses is bad and need a replacement sought of
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by emmnprince(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
smile11s:
Chai

I cried reading this. In 1960 when Genevieve was still acting, things were much better, but after Abacha ate apple from Indian Oloshos Jagaban has packed all the money using Bullion Van. I am standing by your Window O Lord.

#IgboAmaka

That bolded statement is a BIG fabricated lie.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by smile11s(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
emmnprince:

That bolded statement is a BIG fabricated lie.

Mr Fact Checker, who you epp?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by HopeAlive16(f): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Savage o grin
mariahAngel:
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by hopexter(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
EBMedia:
Pix

Pix kill you there angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Queenserah26(f): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mr. President, it is indeed time to lead. Our lives matter please undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by hopexter(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
eddyslim:
How can you write a letter to a dummy, how do you expect him to understand the content of the letter?

Arent you ashamed of this your comment?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Genevieve bluntly stated the facts without any form of ambiguities.

The country has decided not to be great and at the same time, suppressing individuals in it that aspire to be great.

This how sensible and accomplished star's should voice out and speak truth to power without any form of sycophancy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by NoshakingGod(f): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one from our darling Genny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by TheStranger: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
#endsars trending at 7 in the US

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Peterskizito: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Bewise88: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Igbo6(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Everybody wants to be relevant .

Where was she before
Are you okay, with yourself now?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by lexy2014: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Can he hear?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by Drizzy5001(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Make i hear say buhari read am

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by bikefab(m): 12:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Jenny, an all time beau. Let the dullard take note.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by FullBlastLight: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Matrimonous:
Better one.
I love that though I take her to be a proud person.
y

At all sir! She isn't proud!

She's only fabulous & classy!

And dt shldn't be no crime, at all! cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:
Better put. "End SARs brutality". Not end SARs".

Thumbs up Genny.
Good point noted.
Thumbs up to you too.
You are a wise gurl.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by olisaEze(m): 12:55am On Oct 10, 2020
I just clicked on 'like' without reading the letter, as I’m sure many other male NLders also did. I don’t care about what she wrote. As long as Genevieve wrote it, I have already I liked it. Hohaa! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by pacespot(m): 1:00am On Oct 10, 2020
They have Boko Haram in the north, and we have SARS in the South, isn't that what the president is trying to tell us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On Family Trip To Hometown Agbamu, Kwara / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) / Virgin "Kuchikuchi" Singer, J'odie Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.