Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

#EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (67001 Views)

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by boolee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Gabe427: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
even baba is chasing clout
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by seanwilliam(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Idiot man

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
fergie001:

Muhammadu Buhari
hmm who can trust at this stage!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by 989900: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
EndSARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by CuntMiner(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
v
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by dejonathan(f): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
What else did you guys abusing him want him to do
He should also join in the protests
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by thonyman: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Always connect the plug from your brain next time you want to post on social media.
You may remove it when talking to fellow cows like you.
GOATandYAMtheory:
I only pity the innocent ones joining this protest cos they found others doing it. As we know, Nigeria is a country where many do things because they want to be a part of the trend.

So many are on this forum praising the protesters and even encouraging people to kill SARS while they themselves are at home hiding.

Of all the things bedeviling this country, why should #endsars be of high priority if not that some professional fraudsters are behind this?

15 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Adakintroy: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
End Yahoo.

End Yahoo...you probably end sars.

Yahoo stays. Sars stay.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Emmanuel226(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:
Wetin concern Buhari with their protest as if Buhari dey listen
grin
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I only pity the innocent ones joining this protest cos they found others doing it. As we know, Nigeria is a country where many do things because they want to be a part of the trend.

So many are on this forum praising the protesters and even encouraging people to kill SARS while they themselves are at home hiding.

Of all the things bedeviling this country, why should #endsars be of high priority if not that some professional fraudsters are behind this?

Because of these professional fraudsters, many of the opportunities to be enjoyed by some of us who wants to earn legitimate income online have been lost.

youre obviously insane if you feel extra judicial killings of the youth by Sars is a trivial issue and doesnt need the much attention given to it

18 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Sheuns(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
SARS won’t be banned. I do not support outright ban of SARS. We need a total reform of the NPF. Not only SARS extort, the entire police is guilty of this offense. Our daily policemen extort motorists, pedestrians, civilians unjustly. Even if SARS is banned (which I do not see happening), will we call for a ban of the entire police force too if the extortion and brutality still continues?

Keep at the back of your mind that police is your friend. Armed robbers are not friendly at all, I’ve had an experience with SARS before and I talked with them calmly and politely, I walked away complete and safe, we even ended it with laughter. I do not support their extortion and profiling one bit, but these guys have done some serious good jobs in tracking and arresting hardcore criminals. We shouldn’t throw away the baby with the bath water. We need SARS and the police to maintain some level of safety and decorum in the country.

9 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by MrCEO69(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ur mentality sinks!!!
GOATandYAMtheory:

Because of these professional fraudsters, many of the opportunities to be enjoyed by some of us who wants to earn legitimate income online have been lost. You want to apply for a job online and you find out that Nigerians are not allowed but people from nearby Cameroon are.

9 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by electhnd(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
I don't think that Buhari will endsars ..... He only thinks about him self

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Aksnoopy: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hardgun:
Ori e yi
Ori president e yii?? Lmao!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Flashh: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Buhari doesn't care about these protests.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by MrCEO69(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
is Sars ment to arrest yahoo boy?
if so what is the work of efcc?
Adakintroy:
End Yahoo.

End Yahoo...you probably end sars.

Yahoo stays. Sars stay.

9 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
'
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by leisuretym: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
just pray this doesn't lead to revolution cos it's looking like the much awaited revolution already , Police vs Youth situation should be avoided.

the military will take over

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Omooba77: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
fergie001:

Muhammadu Buhari

End abi reform...
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by phreakabit(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
PHOTO-genic president

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by West2019(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
badstard idiot
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
I thought buhari listens to cattle's mire than humans.
I'm surprised grin

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by fergie001: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Omooba77:

End abi reform...
Baba, say na reform oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Perfecttouchade: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by dingbang(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sack the IG, that is the reform we want, he isn't doing a good job

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
myBraine:
We wanted a president but God gave us a father.

Only if third term was possible, Buhari would have gotten it on a platter of gold.
You just won the heart of millions of Nigerians that trusted in your leadership. The opinions of few minorities didn't really matter.
It is the digitization of our society that needs total reform and not Sars.

Our youths are too preoccupied with the utilization of expensive gadgets at the detriment of our aggro-based economy. The recent hike in the prices of rice across the country have the youths to be blamed. Imagine if the youths devote the equal amounts of time they spent in from of their gadgets to agriculture, would there have been an increment in the prices of food stuffs? Imagine if they're spending more time on trees and inside bushes, would Sars still be killing them in scores?

Nigeria needs the youth for agriculture. Simple!
Lol. This is humorous and logical at the same time. But on a serious note, lots of youth consume a lot of garbage on social media which shapes their mind in a counterproductive way.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by neyorlmogzy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bash92:
Nonsense
what is the fool wearing self

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Pearly255(f): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Making sense cheesy

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Onepeople: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Because of these professional fraudsters, many of the opportunities to be enjoyed by some of us who wants to earn legitimate income online have been lost. You want to apply for a job online and you find out that Nigerians are not allowed but people from nearby Cameroon are.

go and have several sit at the back with your trashy comment.

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Because of these professional fraudsters, many of the opportunities to be enjoyed by some of us who wants to earn legitimate income online have been lost. You want to apply for a job online and you find out that you can't do this just because you are Nigerian. If you have had this experience before and you are joining the yahoo boys to call for SARS to be eradicated, you need a brain check.

And so people should be killed on the streets because fraudsters are spoiling the countries name?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" / Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.