Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

#EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (66994 Views)

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by ncoolsome(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I only pity the innocent ones joining this protest cos they found others doing it. As we know, Nigeria is a country where many do things because they want to be part of a trend.

So many are on this forum praising the protesters and even encouraging people to kill SARS while they themselves are at home hiding.

Of all the things bedeviling this country, why should #endsars be of high priority if not that some professional fraudsters are behind this?

Because of these professional fraudsters, many of the opportunities to be enjoyed by some of us who wants to earn legitimate income online have been lost. You want to apply for a job online and you find out that you can't do this just because you are Nigerian. If you have had this experience before and you are joining the yahoo boys and armed robbers to call for SARS to be eradicated, you need a brain check.

Tell me what is working in the world and I will mention it's flaws to you. The fact that some SARS officers misbehave does not mean you call for the eradication of SARS. it beats logic. if you mean business, you should be calling for a complete overhaul or reform. undecided

Mention me all you can, I will only grin @ it. This is a forum where you will see Nigerian youth defend corrupt politicians and yahoo boys openly.. so I won't be surprised when these set of people mention me to defend what they believe in.

What bizness does SARS have with a yahoo boy when we already hv efcc??your father must be a police man that's the reason for your plenty story

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Excessnation: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2020
You must be a big fool. Sars has not harassed you on the road before that’s why you are just spitting out thi rubbish.
Fsekillmonger:
I expected such protest on more national burning issues; Ganduje stuffing dollars in babariga, that senator Abba that slapped some one in an indecent store, more transparency and accountability in governance,protesting fuel and electricity hike, Bullion vans entering burdillion in an.election period, mis appropriation of covid 19 feeding funds, lop sided appointment to the north of this administration, herds men marauding, state of security and never changing the incompetent service chiefs, not this that affects what percent of the population; Hope with this few points of mine I AV convinced you without doubt that ain't kemi is right...with out generalising the age bracket though

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Annie001: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I only pity the innocent ones joining this protest cos they found others doing it. As we know, Nigeria is a country where many do things because they want to be part of a trend.

So many are on this forum praising the protesters and even encouraging people to kill SARS while they themselves are at home hiding.

Of all the things bedeviling this country, why should #endsars be of high priority if not that some professional fraudsters are behind this?

Because of these professional fraudsters, many of the opportunities to be enjoyed by some of us who wants to earn legitimate income online have been lost. You want to apply for a job online and you find out that you can't do this just because you are Nigerian. If you have had this experience before and you are joining the yahoo boys and armed robbers to call for SARS to be eradicated, you need a brain check.

Tell me what is working in the world and I will mention it's flaws to you. The fact that some SARS officers misbehave does not mean you call for the eradication of SARS. it beats logic. if you mean business, you should be calling for a complete overhaul or reform. undecided

Mention me all you can, I will only grin @ it. This is a forum where you will see Nigerian youth defend corrupt politicians and yahoo boys openly.. so I won't be surprised when these set of people mention me to defend what they believe in.
God will punish you

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Brushstrokes20: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria urgently needs a leader!
The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Annie001: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
We wanted a president but God gave us a father.

Only if third term was possible, Buhari would have gotten it on a platter of gold. You just won the heart of millions of Nigerians that trusted in your leadership. The opinions of few minorities didn't really matter as it is the digitization of our society that needs total reform and not Sars.

Our youths are too preoccupied with the utilization of expensive gadgets at the detriment of our agro-based economy. The recent hike in the prices of rice across the country have the youths to be blamed. Imagine if the youths devote the equal amounts of time they spent in front of their gadgets to agriculture, would there have been an increment in the prices of food stuffs? Imagine if they're spending more time on trees and inside bushes, would Sars still be killing them in scores? The youths are preventing the coming generations from knowing our true calling and the beauty of our culture. Aside crude oil, Nigeria as a nation is known for agriculture as we're still far behind in manufacturing and precise engineering. Our technological feet is strongly questionable as well.

Nigeria needs the youth for agriculture. Simple!

Continue blaming all your stupidity and foolishness on the youth
Idiots

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by henryhemon(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Only if third term was possible, Buhari would have gotten it on a platter of gold. You just won the heart of millions of Nigerians that trusted in your leadership. The opinions of few minorities didn't really matter as it is the digitization of our society that needs total reform and not Sars.

Our youths are too preoccupied with the utilization of expensive gadgets at the detriment of our agro-based economy. The recent hike in the prices of rice across the country have the youths to be blamed. Imagine if the youths devote the equal amounts of time they spent in front of their gadgets to agriculture, would there have been an increment in the prices of food stuffs? Imagine if they're spending more time on trees and inside bushes, would Sars still be killing them in scores? The youths are preventing the coming generations from knowing our true calling and the beauty of our culture. Aside crude oil, Nigeria as a nation is known for agriculture as we're still far behind in manufacturing and precise engineering. Our technological feet is strongly questionable as well.

I hope you are making billions as an agriculturists.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Kuginzi: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Funny enough, some people are calling for Revolution on Nairaland, forgetting that Online warriors can never participate in any Revolution. They are only good at Keyboard. They are like toothless dogs.
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Teenaira: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Oga, you are not totally right sir. The youths will happily go into agric business if it is profitable. What is done in other climes to encourage people to go into agro business is that government support and nurture the whole process. Here in Nigeria, Nobody and I repeat Nobody is supporting agric business. If you want to confirm my assertion please ask any genuine farmers. They will tell you the whole truth. What we have in Nigeria is 'GOVERNMENT OF DECEIT'
We are being ruled and governed by deceit. This is quite unfortunate. If these thieves who impose themselves on us as leaders do not change their ways, then this country is doomed.
Nigerians are a collection of focused and hard-working people, both children, youths and elders. Be not be deceived, a few people are enjoying our collective wealth and this has got to stop. Most of the atrocities you see today are the results of bad government of about 10 years ago. We need to all rise up now and demand good governance otherwise the country is doomed. Enough of praise singing to mediocres.
Good governance is our right and not a privilege. Enough is enough.
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Annie001: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Sheuns:
SARS won’t be banned. I do not support outright ban of SARS. We need a total reform of the NPF. Not only SARS extort, the entire police is guilty of this offense. Our daily policemen extort motorists, pedestrians, civilians unjustly. Even if SARS is banned (which I do not see happening), will we call for a ban of the entire police force too if the extortion and brutality still continues?

Keep at the back of your mind that police is your friend. Armed robbers are not friendly at all, I’ve had an experience with SARS before and I talked with them calmly and politely, I walked away complete and safe, we even ended it with laughter. I do not support their extortion and profiling one bit, but these guys have done some serious good jobs in tracking and arresting hardcore criminals. We shouldn’t throw away the baby with the bath water. We need SARS and the police to maintain some level of safety and decorum in the country.
Kindly name one criminal that have been apprehended by them
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Fsekillmonger: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Excessnation:
You must be a big fool. Sars has not harassed you on the road before that’s why you are just spitting out thi rubbish.

Answer a fool in his folly...
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Annie001: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2020
tunize:

You spoke well sir fact is that we are so aware that SARS have consiously killed innocent persons no doubt and also their mode and method of operation is so so bad. That been said, scraping the system is not the best way to go but rather reform with good measures in place. So many people have negative vibes behind this whole end SARS saga infact even the so called guilty ones are only shouting end SARS to suit them. People have not really thought about the disadvantage of agitating for scraping of SARS
(Even robbers now currently go dey join do end SARS).
I support you, they should not be scraped, till they waste every member of your family

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by joshuaidibia(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

So Genevieve niece that was slapped because she owns a laptop is a fraud? The women on busses that were harrased and private parts searched cos of the excuse of "we're looking for a phone" shey them be yahoo too ni. The innocent lives losts na all be fraudsters abi. Bro you no just get sense at all. You and that your grin na big disgrace to any educated youth. You can lead your own protest and others will join. If you have nothing to say just STFU. Stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by livinbygrace: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Shut up your mouth and stop typing nonsense.You mean all the celebrities(FALZ,RUGGEDMAN,RUNTOWN,TIWA,WIZKID) that are protecting are all fraudsters.According to SARS its a crime for a young man to be looking good or live a good live.According to SARS any online business is YAHOO.According to SARS,if they see GOOGLE HANGOUT or foreign number on your phone you are a fraudster .According to SARS any young man coming out from bank or ATM must be humiliated,arrested and extorted and you still have the GUTS to be supporting the evil ,demonic agents,called security?I put it to you that you will have such a gory encounter with these evil men someday,

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Annie001: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2020
OlowuJohn:

Do you think you are so smart, I am a Night crawler, when Police ask for my Identities, I provide them; our youths needs to live right, they have misplaced their priorities.
We all know the truth, 95% of Nigerian youth from 18 - 25, see fraud as a way of life; defrauding people's hard earn money is no remorse to them, working hard is strange to them. They don't learn trade and they don't school properly.
We are getting it wrong, a time will come the whites will block all of our Cyber crimes and we Nigerians will look for ourselves to defraud.
SARS reform is cool, but let the youth live right.
How is SARS related to cyber crime, what us the job of EFCC, are you all mad? Go online and see all the promising lives these miscreants have wasted, Yahoo boy are not even victimized by SARS, all the g guys are friends with them and they tip them handsomely everytime, so stfu, if you didn't have any reasonable thing to say, I pray you and your family have an encounter with them

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

HERE THE OLD COUPLE WAS AGRICULTURIZED YESTERDAY IN THEIR FARM IN EBONYI STATE

The husband was tied with rope on his neck, hands and legs to die slowly as he watch the unsaved horrible dead of him and his beloved wife after being rapped helplessly before his face.
What a horrific end caused by Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Mystery9(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Instead of students to be hustling 'END ASUU STRIKE CAMPAIGN,' Many are busy shouting 'ENDSARS': And I beheld #Arm-Robbers Smilling#. SARS Should be reform not ended.
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Giantfarmer(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

sound like a politician hmmmm keep vomiting rubbish

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by nairanaira12: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

For someone who knows things to this level and it's well educated on issues. Am suprise you support Yahoo.

So, asking that EFCC be allowed to do its job now means I support yahoo?

Chai. Now, I know why politicians take your likes for a ride. You talk like mentally dead people. Your manner of reasoning is always absurd and stupid. Strangely enough, you display your Stupidity with so much confidence

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Giantfarmer(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry

On September 17, 2020, the presidency signed a new police bill into law.

Nigerian youths were glued to their TV screens watching BBN. Today, we are shouting #endsars. I'm not a fan of the government, but time and again, these old people have proven that they're smarter and more intelligent than the so-called youths.

I'll advise every youth to read every single word in that new law.
are you from America?? this is Nigeria bills don't work my brother only on paper..... wake up this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by WalkerMichael(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Bleep you Mr president...

we dont want a reform any longer... you have promised this reform times without number but nothing gets done and nothings changed.

Disband those bunch of thugs and criminals, create a new special unit where sane and educated Nigerians will be recruited and trained properly to work like special forces of sane countries... british special forces and SWAT consists of educated and sane individuals

how hard is this thing for a called president of a country?? buhari is a big shame sha.
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

brother you are a slave . use your head if you have one how many oga pikins be farmer?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by naija4life247: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Bash92:
Nonsense

What do you want him to do? Bring the IG to your village market square and flog him? Use your brain for once.
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by greatermax77(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I appeal for calm.

Let's see what they are up to.

The next might be #EndBuhari if nothing is done.
. It's not only the NPF that need reform. The citizens also need it. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. We can never have a civilized police in uncivilized society.
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by naija4life247: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I appeal for calm.

Let's see what they are up to.

The next might be #EndBuhari if nothing is done.

The seven billion human beings currently living on Earth cannot #EndBuhari. Even those that wished him death have been dying one by one including the parents of Nnamdi Kanu who died few weeks apart while praying for Buhari's death.
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Choski78(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

. Your talking trash and you need to get your brains examined when did sars become efcc and icpc, trash TRASH trash!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Moneyboyz: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Ediot, it's better you shut up your dirty mouth if you have nothing tangible to say. I was going through your post and saw you only post APC related content so I'm not surprised you are one of their paid minions.

So yahoo na armed robbers is the reason police should be allowed to shoot unarmed citizens guilty or not?
They should be allowed to invade our privacy and what has your so called government done to eradicate poverty and joblessness in the country, if you don't struggle for yourself in Nigeria you will die a wretched.

Apart from military, police and all otter law enforcement, state and local government House, medical doctors and teachers I want you to start naming other government owned manufacturing companies the government has that will employ the rest of her citizen's who can't work in any of the above.
You struggle to make it only for a police to come and shoot and extort you for driving your first second hand car.

If a dollar is about 20-50 naira, no one will indulge in any yahoo or some online unethical activity when you know working locally would make you a big boy in no time.
We all can't even afford new cars in this country, used clothes and used shit all over the place.

So please next time you see majority agitating for their right (not only their but for your own sake too even though you don't support them) it's either you support them or keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by fashrola(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Now read what you typed and imagine how STUPID you sound on a public Forum

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Edeyoung: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Nonsense talk i be yahoo boy, we didnt spoil any name people like you who are incompetent are the ones soring our names because of your incompetence and you want to attach the blames on us,
Why was ngozi okojo iweala denied opportunities because she is a nigerian, you dont
Have worth and still attaching your blames to others

Afterall, we dont use our real identities on net, to make it traceable, we are not the only country on net indulging in such act, we have chineese, North korea, russia, china and many more

They there they whine mugu
Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Choski78(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2020
tot:
Finally.
The issues must be addressed immediately before the situation degenerates to something else.

Nigerians have a right to life. Why should innocent lives be cut short by trigger happy policemen on almost a daily basis?!

[s][/s]

Another saboteur is here, trying to turn the narrative upside down. Just stop it! The number of people who had nothing to do with fraud but were shot dead by SARS, is their life of no value?!!!
. Help me ask the chameleon!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by Giantfarmer(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2020
Sheuns:
SARS won’t be banned. I do not support outright ban of SARS. We need a total reform of the NPF. Not only SARS extort, the entire police is guilty of this offense. Our daily policemen extort motorists, pedestrians, civilians unjustly. Even if SARS is banned (which I do not see happening), will we call for a ban of the entire police force too if the extortion and brutality still continues?

Keep at the back of your mind that police is your friend. Armed robbers are not friendly at all, I’ve had an experience with SARS before and I talked with them calmly and politely, I walked away complete and safe, we even ended it with laughter. I do not support their extortion and profiling one bit, but these guys have done some serious good jobs in tracking and arresting hardcore criminals. We shouldn’t throw away the baby with the bath water. We need SARS and the police to maintain some level of safety and decorum in the country.
you talked to them and walked away ....the story would have changed if you were brutalized.... people who are crying endsars have experience their inhuman acts...you need more experience to see what we are seeing ...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by aminusodiq(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

lol... I don't wanna insult u grin I hope, maybe someday, u can see beyond !

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.