Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! (5374 Views)

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by krownie: 2:43am On Oct 11, 2020
una too wild for nairaland I guess it's the hardship we are passing through, I can see some negative comments why don't you guys channel all that energy towards buhari.... Las Las we go dey okay

PS na buhari cause am
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by krownie: 2:46am On Oct 11, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I was into a relationship with a yahoo boy, i didn't know he was into that. I fell so deeply and madly in love with him to the extent no man moves me again except him. I have different men hitting on me, i see lot of handsome guys but still i just can't get my mind off him. I think of him all the time, anytime i'm with a guy, i still think of him. I broke up with him because i don't like the job he does and he refused to stop, i don't consider him a good person. I keep hearing his voice in my head. I just want to forgot all memories with him. I want to be free of him. I have deleted and blocked all his contact but still i think of him.
Please i need to move on with my life and forget this stupid boy. I don't even know why i feel so much attracted to him, he is not even so handsome. I don't just know why.. I have had lot of way handsome guys hitting on me but still i think of him.
I need to be free. He has to leave my head. How do i forget him please And i'm not doing this again with anyone if i finally get free of him. I hate giving my heart this much to people who don't appreciate and toy with it. I was ready to do anything for him. I know how i can get really
addicted to something that really makes me happy. Better to get addicted to drugs than human beings.

Sherry somethings happen in our life that we cannot change or have control of, give yourself time to heal, buy a journal & write your thoughts or better still start up poetry, I really feel for you because I think you are a good soul just Abit damaged. I'm fascinated by your posts and I understand what you are going through, I know your pain but the good news is you are coming out strong... We are who we are for a reason

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2020
iamadonis2:
You probably felt like a Mum looking out for her child while you were with him. Look at the list of things you did for him. Being a woman, it’s hard to dispel such feelings of love for a child; your child. You literally made a grown man your baby.

exactly. I have only brothers lol, i treated him more like a brother or a son. The son i will never have

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by jahguide2268(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2020
U have d agency to determine good and evil...thumbs up..... But believe me when I tell u voodoo is involved and u are in a spell..
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by roybanjo100(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I was into a relationship with a yahoo boy, i didn't know he was into that. I fell so deeply and madly in love with him to the extent no man moves me again except him. I have different men hitting on me, i see lot of handsome guys but still i just can't get my mind off him. I think of him all the time, anytime i'm with a guy, i still think of him. I broke up with him because i don't like the job he does and he refused to stop, i don't consider him a good person. I keep hearing his voice in my head. I just want to forgot all memories with him. I want to be free of him. I have deleted and blocked all his contact but still i think of him.
Please i need to move on with my life and forget this stupid boy. I don't even know why i feel so much attracted to him, he is not even so handsome. I don't just know why.. I have had lot of way handsome guys hitting on me but still i think of him.
I need to be free. He has to leave my head. How do i forget him please And i'm not doing this again with anyone if i finally get free of him. I hate giving my heart this much to people who don't appreciate and toy with it. I was ready to do anything for him. I know how i can get really
addicted to something that really makes me happy. Better to get addicted to drugs than human beings.
the best way to get rid of him is to cut off your head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Hard To Love / Chinese Lovers Fall To Death While Making Love By Window / Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.