Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies (1546 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by Onev: 5:35am On Oct 10, 2020
The story of a Catholic Priest, who was caught in a immoral act with two ladies has made headlines on the internet and had left concerned Catholics to ask why?

Having marital pleasure  as a married man is good especially when it gives you the desired pleasure, stress relief and exercise needed.

However, committing such an immoral act as a priest and of course on the altar of the almighty with two ladies is a sin against God and Man .

A Louisiana priest was arrested last month for allegedly recording himself committing immorality with two dominatrices on the altar of his church.

The Online medium reported that the priest has been identified as Rev Travis Clark, and the women as adult movie  actress Mindy Dixon, 41, and 23-year-old Melissa Cheng.

The Catholic priest was reportedly caught in the act on September 30 by a passerby who noticed the lights in the Saints Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church following the unusual movement .

More Here>>>
https://yawabase.com/2020/10/catholic-priest-caught-having-sex-on-church-altar-with-two-ladies.html
Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by NoshakingGod(f): 5:41am On Oct 10, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by Adedaniel211(m): 5:43am On Oct 10, 2020
hmmmm God dey.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by youngblaq: 5:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Sacrifice of t.h.reesome to the almighty.
Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by Originalsly: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmm..... guess he doesn't know the church no longer bide such acts. Yearssss ago... be would've been shipped out to maybe Nigeria to try and cool down.
Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by Mindlog: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2020
"When a Priest does not live out his vocation faithfully, he suffers consequences"

He committed a canonical crime, defrocking is the next step.
Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by Skmoda360(m): 6:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Damn!!! Priest sef Sabi the gizzard in the house of God......Oga ooo cheesy
Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by OkuFaba(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2020
It a spiritual exercise...

Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by Richy4(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2020
I thought three is a crowd smiley
Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by Romangalactic(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2020
He must b one of Hathor5 western priest friends fluent in greek &Latin dat she neva stops talkin abt. She so value western priests 4 their holiness,& dis one ere has blessed 2mistress wit his holy preeek.cheesy

Am I d only one who is glad& happi & relieved dat he was nt caught raping altar Boyzbecause dat is wat dey ar most known for reali

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies by majemuoluwa45075: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2020
I thought three is a audience

(1) (Reply)

I'm Depressed, Can I Still Get My Life Back On Track? / Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? / Parents - Spending On Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.