Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,058 members, 7,845,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Doctors In The House(advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors In The House(advice Needed) (420 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Goodmorning,
Pls I need your urgent advice.
Does semen coming back from the woman's private part immediately after sex got anything to do with her conceiving or fertility?
T.I.A for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House(advice Needed) by dukeprince50: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2020
my comment should be ur signature

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House(advice Needed) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2020
See question abeg
Re: Doctors In The House(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
my comment should be ur signature
Ok,am all ears.
Re: Doctors In The House(advice Needed) by dukeprince50: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2020
plumpbeaut:

Ok,am all ears.
I mean, check ur signature, that's my comment. (FEAR GOD)

But I'll just comment sha.

Semen coming out of a woman's private part has nothing to do with her fertility, it happens to almost all women, after all, what is needed to fertilize u is just a single sperm cell.
If u are not pregnant yet, that shouldn't be a problem, keep trying, but if you are unsure about ur fertility, consult a doctor.
All I can assure u is that ur fertility has nothing to do with semen crawling back from ur vag.ina

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House(advice Needed) by DirtyGold: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2020
Sperm flowing out is just a basic matter of "mechanics" and has nothing to do with fertility.
Well, it will affect fertility if all of it pours out instead of flowing into the inner chambers if you desire it.

If you're trying to conceive, the old fashioned missionary position is best and to help the "mechanics", tuck a pillow or two under your butt and remain like that for some time after he ejaculates to help the sperm swim inside.

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House(advice Needed) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Thanks So much.Been so worried.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House(advice Needed) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Geee you don't fear god oo,,,,

To slap you dey hungry me,,,,,grin

Nobe drum of sperm dem dey use,,,,grin

When dem dey tell you say make you go science class you nogo hear,,,nah art or commercial you wan go,,,,,,,,

Morever even non science student know all dis things,,,,smiley

Nah tiktok you go dey watch,,,,tuehgrin

Nah so one girl for my hay dey look for tiktok and angelina on my phone,,,,, grin

i feel like slapping her ,,,,,,,,grin
Re: Doctors In The House(advice Needed) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
No need to be, they've spoken very well.

Thanks for dropping the question, it is a very popular one that i have seen many men and women ask.

plumpbeaut:
Thanks So much.Been so worried.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell A Girl I Love You? / She Doesn't Want To Abort The USB And Why / OMG!! Man Caught Flying Into A Shopping Mall [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.