Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? (1264 Views)

Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed / Edo 2020: Obaseki Directs Closure Of Hotels In Edo North Where All Apc Members / Nigeria: Fear Grips Benin Residents Over Upsurge In Crime Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by TruthinAction: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Please I need an objective answer with facts and figures. Why don't we hear of Sars brutality in the north? The rate of kidnapping going on there is higher than any other part of the country. Or is kidnapping not armed robbery or even worse. And there is no protest going on there either. Please, why?
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by TimeTraveler369: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2020
I think I know why.

It is the same reason that BDC money changers are all Northerners.

The intention is to impoverish the South and is all connected. I will break it down with a few lines.

There are so many Police CheckPoints in the South, with instructions to frisk and take the resources of the Southerners and threaten them to live in constant fear. Fear is a weapon of control.

Internet fraud has brought so much progress to the South, so FSARS had to focus on destroying such inflow even though the wealth are proceeds of foreign crime, do not get me wrong, I am not approving or disapproving of internet fraud, the doers may have great reasons, but what I am saying that there is an unwritten script to destroy all sources of finances of the Southerners.

Ever wonder why CBN becomes a piggy bank of the North and NNPC being the cash cow for the North and the military being a Northern institution? It is all about control.

I know with the New World Order, it will be clear that South, which was never developed has a chance to begin to evolve with latest techs, better roads, and more advanced minds if the people of the segment can begin to build their home one brick and a time.

Government is vehicle for greed and nepotism now, it is no longer necessary to have national government. Humans must know that such era has come and gone and the world has moved on.

After this Corona RESET, life will be far different and better. Cos all institutions will collapse and the New World Government will be better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Simplyleo: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Kidnapping and armed robbery higher in the north than anywhere else?

I still dont understand why old men will lie to themselves, then give themselves pat on the back and everybody goes back home knowing very well they lied to themselves.

Could this be the reason biafra exists only on the internet?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by okosodo: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2020
because na we dey kill ourselves
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Simplyleo: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
I think I know why.

The intention is to impoverish the South and is all connected. I will break it down with a few lines.

There are so many Police CheckPoints in the South, with instructions to frisk and take the resources of the Southerners and threaten them to live in constant fear. Fear is a weapon of control.

Internet fraud has brought so much progress to the South, so FSARS had to focus on destroying such inflow even though the wealth are proceeds of foreign crime, do not get me wrong, I am not approving or disapproving of internet fraud, the doers may have great reasons, but what I am saying that there is an unwritten script to destroy all sources of finances of the Southerners.

Ever wonder why CBN becomes a piggy bank of the North and NNPC being the cash cow for the North and the military being a Northern institution? It is all about control.

I know with the New World Order, it will be clear that South, which was never developed has a chance to begin to evolve with latest techs, better roads, and more advanced minds if the people of the segment can begin to build their home one brick and a time.

Government is vehicle for greed and nepotism now, it is no longer necessary to have national government. Humans must know that such era has come and gone and the world has moved on.

After this Corona RESET, life will be far different and better. Cos all institutions will collapse and the New World Government will be better.
Pls, always be specific about South.

Internet fraud has not brought any progress to the SW.

May be you actually meant those places where money is so worshipped that children whose parents are not rich usually wake their parents with kicks.

In addition, pls collecting money from drivers on the road by sars does not take the wealth of SW. Perhaps you meant SE.

In general, i think the only place in the whole world where this your explanation will make a lot of sense is radio biafra.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by psucc(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2020
In a honest note,all the security agencies grow teeth in the South. They are hapless up north.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by tobechi74: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Police are powerless there??
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by TimeTraveler369: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2020
psucc:
In a honest note,all the security agencies grow teeth in the South. They are hapless up north.

They are instructed to main and kill in the South just as they are instructed not to touch the Fulani herdsmen.

It is all in their script

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by TruthinAction: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

They are instructed to main and kill in the South just as they are instructed not to touch the Fulani herdsmen.

You are very correct but most of our people can't see beyond their nose. They prefer to remain slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by TruthinAction: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

I still dont understand why old men will lie to themselves, then give themselves pat on the back and everybody goes back home knowing very well they lied to themselves.

My submission is correct based on the news we hear. Unless you don't read news. The herdsmen kidnap in the north virtually every day. It's happening in Kaduna - Abuja road and even on the rails. They have entered Abuja and several kidnapping has been carried out. It is going in Katsina. Don't you read news. They won't arrest them because they are herdsmen.
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by HeadShot: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2020
TruthinAction:
Please I need an objective answer with facts and figures. Why don't we hear of Sars brutality in the north? The rate of kidnapping going on there is higher than any other part of the country. Or is kidnapping not armed robbery or even worse. And there is no protest going on there either. Please, why?

And who told you SARs are fighting crime...

They're extorting the people

If there try this rubbish in the North... They were turn to suya

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by HeadShot: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2020
TruthinAction:

My submission is correct based on the news we hear. Unless you don't read news. The herdsmen kidnap in the north virtually every day. It's happening in Kaduna - Abuja road and even on the rails. They have entered Abuja and several kidnapping has been carried out. It is going in Katsina. Don't you read news. They won't arrest them because they are herdsmen.

Why are you quoting a sai barber robotic zombie... You have serious time to waste

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by TruthinAction: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
HeadShot:

Interesting
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Optional09: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
They are government political tools they need to be pampered. Check the leadership of the police department you will know who is terrorizing the SW
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by obonujoker(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
I think I know why.

New world order of the Antichrist
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by CodeTemplar: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
hmmm...
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by amc: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

You dey mind them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by TimeTraveler369: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
obonujoker:

New world order of the Antichrist

AntiChrist is a story you are sold.
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Paretomaster1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

I tire for them o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Paretomaster1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

You definitely need a brain check....
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Paretomaster1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
HeadShot:

Correct, you tag them illeterate, but they seem to be conscious of their right, you go to the North and forcefully take phone from someone or take him to ATM to withdraw money for you? U will see how many people will stand up for that one person, but here in d South hmmmmm, na to they snap picture...
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls, always be specific about South.

Internet fraud has not brought any progress to the SW.

May be you actually meant those places where money is so worshipped that children whose parents are not rich usually wake their parents with kicks.

In addition, pls collecting money from drivers on the road by sars does not take the wealth of SW. Perhaps you meant SE.

In general, i think the only place in the whole world where this your explanation will make a lot of sense is radio biafra.

Even your politicians avoid all Northern highways
Village heads are picked up regularly
You people live in self deceit
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2020
They will never ban that idiot simplywhatever no matter how much he derails threads and abuse other tribes
Last time a kid was abusing him here, he nearly cried and one of his zombie mates started spitting trash that this dude is a big man and if only the kid knew whom he was talking to
My take is this, that handle is being handled by someone still below 22 trust me
My younger sister get sense pass am
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Check my post I'm talking to you
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Jostoman: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You definitely need a brain check....
but the guy is right now
Re: Why Is There No SARS Brutality In The North Where Crime Rate Is High? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2020
HeadShot:

The north is the poverty capital of Nigeria. SARS won't function well there as business will not move as fast as it does in the south.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp / No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue / Sunday Igboho Is Freed, Now On His Way To Germany Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.