Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Way My Father Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way My Father Loves Me (254 Views)

Learning The Hard Way: My Journey From Player To Heartbroken / The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way My Father Loves Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
When you love physically stuff, I mean things your optical eyes can view, then the love of the father is not in you.

What does that mean? Clearly stated in there. You were speed reading, so you couldn't see it.

Eye have not seen, nor ear heard what glorious stuffs prepared for those who love God, for those who are called according to his grand purpose.

How do you love him then? By the discovery of your sight and light. You see and hear. All with spiritual level.

Knowing that he so loved you, you will be driven to love him through his love. Nothing of yours. Your flesh profit you nothing. Only destroying the very fabrics of your foundation.

Have you ever read that Jesus was driven into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil,yes he was, because he loves the father God.

Seeing the love that is kept for him, he endured the journey of life - cross. The Father's love for us, oh what love father.

And conquered. Now glorified for ever and ever. Amen. There is another fellowship going on right now.
Re: The Way My Father Loves Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Love you dad

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Cheat In A Relationship/marriage? / ... / Mr&mrs Assumption ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.