Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Happy Birthday Obj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Obj (4634 Views)

Saraki: PMB, OBJ Hold Secret Talks In New York / IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Obj by IbroYaya: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2011
Happy birthday baba Iyabo
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Becomrichn: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
thny,
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Seum(f): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2011
Ibro Yaya:

Happy birthday baba Iyabo

Gbam!
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by redsun(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2011
It was a political gamble to confuse sleeping nigerians,maintain d thief's dignity,retain his fool,ish followers for PDP and make it look as if he was a victim as oppose to a filthy traitor that he is. But d gamble failed,some nigerians have woken up.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by FKseun(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
I am using this medium to wish OBJ a happy birthday considering the fact that he is a shameless, selfish, greedy, corrupt, demonic & sick old man Naija was unfortunate to have as a ruler! You shall reap the evil fruits of your labour. You install Shagari whose government took us 20 years back, not contended, you also installed late Yar A'dua whose tenure almost set this country ablaze, now you are planning to install someone who did not dream of leaving his native fishing community as president. May God never allow you and your cohorts succeed! You always support enemies of democracy, Adedibu [garrison commander! haba!], Alao Akala, Odili, you also said Amaechi's candidacy has K-Leg; You called Mimiko a thief because he did not heed your advice not to run; what about Oyinlola, It is a shame!
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by smile4kenn(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
happy birthday baba ndi-yoruba gburugburu
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Happy birthday baba shege. . . . I hope dayo has sent his birthday present sha. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by hbrednic: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
happy birthday OBJ
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2011
OH how I like this man, Happy Birthday how could I forget his jokes @ my uncle's Golden Jubilee Anniversary
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by NgAikhomu: 3:04am On Mar 06, 2011
Indeed, Baba Shege you deserve my resounding "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 06, 2011
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by anonimi: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2011
While we are debating and identifying our favourites for president and governors of our states, we should not lose focus on the candidates for national and state assembly LEGISLATORS.
Do you know your constituency ?
Let us scrutinise, select and mobilise support for our candidates based on their individual integrity rather than blindly following party's choice that may be the wife, kid, in-law, relation of the party godfathers.
We can reduce the legisLOOTERS and increase the legislators who can channel our needs to the executives and make better laws for us all.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Edywalex: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2011
Happy bufday my ex president.May u live long beyond 150 yrs.Those dat wish u bad and acuse you of ur gud doing in nigeria may dey never no peace in their ways of doing.Because GOD is b4 U.U shall Grow to supress ur hater.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2011
[b][size=18pt]OBJ ,

I wish u had never ruled Nigeria.

I wish you had never become a western stooge

I wish you had not overthrown Gowon's gov in 1976

I wish you had not installed the corrupt and clueless Shagari through rigged elections in 1979.

I wish u had never wasted 8years (1999-2007) of record high oil prices with nothing to show for it.

I wish you had not stolen the N4 trillion u had urself told us that you had budgetted to give us light

I wish you had not exploited  and massacred the people of the Niger Delta

i wish you had not given away our precious  land  (Bakassi) to please your western masters

I wish u had not  rigged the elections to install Yara Dua (2007) in order to block Buhari being elected.

I wish you suffer the same way you have made all Nigerians suffer over last 35years.

I wish you had never stolen trillions of Naira from our country's treasury

I wish you had not devalued the Naira so much that it is now worthless.

I wish u had never caused our average life expectancy to plunge below 48years of age

I wish all your remaining birthdays are spent in kiri kiri[/size][/b]
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by hollyjolly: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2011
Genbuhari thats too much, shocked shocked shocked
OBJ THEY IS NOONE LIKE YOU IN NIGERIAN POLITICS WITH YOUR BALLS THATS WHY I LIKE YOU,
MAY YOU LIVE LONG,
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by oderemo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2011
OBJ I WISH U ROT IN BLOOD.KLAT HELL.
BY THE WAY B4 U ROT , CAN U TELL US WHO KILLED UNCLE BOLA IGE.?
MOFO.
now i can sleep.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by babaowo: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2011
Obj is not a saint but he withdrew power from hausa ppl,that great job indeed.happy birth day baba
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by bigdoo: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2011
OBJ is really a man most Nigerians love to hate and hate to love.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Ambber(f): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2011
Happy birthday Baba Iyabo. Haters and Well wishers agree that you stand-out and you are one elder statesman with lots of clout. wishing you more years spent with Nigerian interest guiding your future actions. One of the blessings of living long is that you have another chance at restituting those things you could have done better.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by surebaby43(f): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
Baba Iyabo, Happy Birth Day
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by juman(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
Birthday ke?

Waiting for any thing that will trigger the revolution and we descend on them (the enemies).

Probably this month of March will bring opportunity to march on them.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2011
You are grabbing at straws to find an achievement for this useless man.

He never withdrew power from hausa people, he was installed by his friend and fellow agent if western countries, IBB.
babaowo:

Obj is not a saint but he withdrew power from hausa ppl,that great job indeed.happy birth day baba
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by babaniyen1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2011
Happy Birthday Baba,U d best president ever produced in this country, though u made ur mistakes, but u av also made ur impact. U brought in the best people on board while being president. U made a lot of reforms, our debts were cancelled and we had foreign reserves.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by CrudeOil2(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2011
Happy birthday to an evil human being!
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2011
Happy Birthday to the most preferred Nigeria past leader. More good years ahead BABA.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2011
Perhaps many Nigerians are looking forward to celebrating OBJ's Birth Death Day in kiri kiri angry
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
You know what's funny about this?

The fact that I personally didn't even notice that Obasanjo didn't have a birthday up until now.

If it weren;t for this thread, I still would not remember him.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by lastpage: 2:16am On Mar 07, 2011
I "follow the crowd" of "mumu" in this country, l follow them to wish Baba Iyabo a Happy Bad-Day! angry
No wonder the country is going from bad to worse! With this band of "spineless citizens", Nigerian suffer-ness is just starting! grin grin
I go just dey laugh shocked shocked

BTW: "Omo-ale t'ondale ruu" (The Bastard child that scatters the family), Obi Onyejekwu (your real father), the former Obi of Onitsha is wishing his "rape shon" a happy Birthday! grin

The "Obi" shoud have spewed that sperm in the W.C. on that day naaah! moreso, l thought abortion wasn't illegal in those days? angry angry
Whats a missed opportunity!
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:20am On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Onlytruth(m): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2011
Here's to the great ape of ota.

Happy: "operation" feed the nation while feeding my purse; "operation" do or die; "operation" total!

hehehe! grin

Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Jeel: 6:10am On Mar 07, 2011
OBJ the best we ever had

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Warns Of Another Heavy Rain - Be At Alert Guyz / Policeman Seizes Kai Officer’s Phone For Taking Bribe_kettle Calling Pot Black / We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.