Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis (1162 Views)

Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures / Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures / Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Abia state has the worst roads in Nigeria

Abia state is the filthiest state in Nigeria

Abia workers are owed up to one year salaries

Aba is a disgusting dilapidated sewage pit toilet, while Umuahia is a rural area.

Abia state is yet to have a government since 1999. OUK came and looted the state, left us with bad roads and filth. TA Orji came and surpassed OUK in bad governance.

The present governor Ikpeazu is a drunk that usually vomit on himself each time he is drunk. Under the present administration Abia state has become the worst state in Africa with almost 100% bad road and filth all over the state. There's no form of government presence in Abia state. I am ashamed of admitting in public that I am from Abia state.

Let's vote for credible people in the next election. Who is your choice candidate that can salvage Abia state. okpalaAnambra let's discuss for the good of our state.

Gov Ikpeazu shares kerosene whenever Abia indigenes remind him that all the roads in Abia state is dilapidated, that workers haven't been paid for one year, that filth has covered Abia state.

Picture: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu supervising the sharing of kerosene infrastructures to Abians.

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2020
Agreed! Ikpeazu is not doing well, so also many States!!!

Compared to the revenue they are generating, Ogun, KOGI, Imo, Ondo and many others like that is also not doing well!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Lets face reality

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Lets face reality
Many states are in the same category

Go check the roads, electricity, availability of basic amenities, then you will understand what I am saying

During the administration of Jonathan, there was a competition between the governors to serve the people better

So show me any outstanding state in this regime undecided
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by KindlyAssist: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2020
GREEDY AND HEARTLESS GODFATHERS KILLED THE STATE.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Abia state is not in the same category with any other state. Abia state is in it's own category as the worst state in Nigeria. Lets be sincere for once

Wiseandtrue:

[b]Many states are in the same categoryGo check the roads, electricity, availability of basic amenities, they you will understand what I am sayinguring the administration of Jonathan, there was a competition between the governors to serve the people betterSo show me any outstanding state in this regime :b]

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
Abia state is not in the same category with any other state. Abia state is in it's own category as the worst state in Nigeria. Lets be sincere for once

I need an intelligent argument to distract me from the chaos this regime brought with it, I am out of here!!!
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by OAUTemitayo: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Compared to the revenue they are generating, Ogun, KOGI, Imo, Ondo and many others like that is also not doing well!!!
Ogun is faring much better. Ondo is faring much better. They are not owing salaries.
Why must you drag us into your thread?
Smh
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

Ogun is faring much better. Ondo is faring much better. They are not owing salaries.
Why must you drag us into your thread?
Smh
When last did you visit these states
Modified
lastempero:

You must be blind or you dont know anything about abia state.

1. It is taking your daddy 5 years to finish the centre table he is constructing at osisioma junction.
2. You daddy cant pay salaries even your grand daddy t a orji was even paying salaries.
3. Portharcout road will be finish by his son.
4. Ngwa road is punishment for aba people.
5. It is taking him 5 years to complete the drainage he started constructing at ogbor hill.that guy is disgusting infact,so ashamed that i share the same state with him.
Your daddy ikpeazu is the most useless governor right now in Nigeria and i wonder how he got his phd. Spits out of thread
What you have written says alot about your upbringing
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Davash222(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Abia is Heaven compared to Osun, Kogi and Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Stop this unnecessary argument. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Lets stop pretending, because that's why OUK, TA Orji and Okezie were able to have there way. In the next election Ikuku is likely the next governor of Abia state because Abia people are docile

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by OAUTemitayo: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

States I can't do without every three months..
You have to be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:

Don't make me show you Abia state. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by OAUTemitayo: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Stop this unnecessary argument. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Lets stop pretending, because that's why OUK, TA Orji and Okezie were able to have there way. In the next election Ikuku is likely the next governor of Abia state because Abia people are docile
I don't even want to say anything about Abia because it's none of my problem.
He should stop dragging us into Abia matter
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Don't make me show you Abia state. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

When last you step to abia?
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

I live in Aba. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, it is a fact not fiction

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Adrian9(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2020
All the resources are in Ikpeazu's potbelly!
Take him for ultrasound scan,and you will be shocked!
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

I don't even want to say anything about Abia because it's none of my problem.
He should stop dragging us into Abia matter

I apologise on his behalf. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, there is no doubt about it. We can't continue to pretend

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Adrian9:
All the resources are in Ikpeazu's potbelly!
Take him for ultrasound scan,and you will be shocked!

Hahahaha

okpalaAnambra is this true?
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2020
If don't have anything serious to do with your life just go and hug transformer Op. Your hatred for Abia will destroy you. Many Abians are better than you.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
Divoc:
If don't have anything serious to do with your life just go and hug transformer Op. Your hatred for Abia will destroy you. Many Abians are better than you.
[/s]

I am from Abia state, so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
[s][/s]

I am from Abia state, so what's your point?

What will gain from demarketing your state...Your are a paid agent...

If Abia is the worst state...then you are worst person in Nigeria. Creating evil threads on Abia in Nairaland will not help you.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Are you a registered voter Op...Have you ever voted in Abia state? if not then keep quiet.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Karemarealty288(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2020
We can just change Abia State's name to State of Golgotha.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Divoc:
Are you a registered voter Op...Have you ever voted in Abia state? if not then keep quiet.

I am a resident of Aba, I vote at Osisioma ward2. Our votes don't count in Abia state.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Abia1stS0N: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Karemarealty288:
We can just change Abia State's name to State of Golgotha.

okpalaAnambra over to you cheesy
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by slivertongue: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:

apt

that state lacks infrastructure but the people doing good for themselves. the suicide rate as a result of lack salaries is low or non existent
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Jdbrasco2: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2020
Its true
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

No mind am grin grin grin he don study Google map tire! Come carry fake moniker support him google map grin cheesy grin grin grin

This is the same Kaduna, they called Heaven on Earth

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by bishop4life(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
No doubt
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by nneka97224: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
:All the recourses are in Ikpeazu's potbelly!Take him for ultrasound scan,and you will be shocked!Hahahaha okpalaAnambra is this truth?
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis by lastempero: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I need an intelligent argument to distract me from the chaos this regime brought with it, I am out of here!!!

You must be blind or you dont know anything about abia state.

1. It is taking your daddy 5 years to finish the centre table he is constructing at osisioma junction.
2. You daddy cant pay salaries even your grand daddy t a orji was even paying salaries.
3. Portharcout road will be finish by his son.
4. Ngwa road is punishment for aba people.
5. It is taking him 5 years to complete the drainage he started constructing at ogbor hill.that guy is disgusting infact,so ashamed that i share the same state with him.
Your daddy ikpeazu is the most useless governor right now in Nigeria and i wonder how he got his phd. Spits out of thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff / Budweiser Send 644 Bottles Of Beer To 160 Goalkeepers Messi Scored Against / What Will APC Campaign With In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.