Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience (40178 Views)

The Best Translation Service You Can Trust With Acies-global / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Kccheechy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lizzydonnah:

Wow, this is so touching.
I thank God For not letting me spend an extra year in school. I had concluded that I had failed that course... It was a very difficult course. You can imagine my relief when I saw "grin" grade...
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by angelfallz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fussion1000:

Men have being behaving like that for long, but we guys normally loud it if girls that disappoint and break our hearts. I have closed doors for anything called close friendship.

it's just unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by helinues: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Reading comments should be better...
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oizee:
Interesting experiences, that means I'm on the right path, no best friend but I'm always positive minded person, I can't betray anyone close to me, but I completely trust no one.
What ever they say behind me or do doesn't even bother me at all.
@virginprincess I understand u well, similar thing happened in our own house but couldn't tell anyone, and that man was even a colleague to my late Mum. I don't know d spirit of being unnecessary quiet when it comes to things like dat.
I can't point specific reason for not letting my mum known or anyone else in d house. And d idiot man normally call mumsi big sister den, I was little but I remember everything vividly.
My dear this men don't understand the feeling, i kept shut because sometimes i feel they might not believe me, he may deny it thereby putting me into more trouble, for i kept quite for peace to reign, also sorry for what happened to you.

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by TONY042(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
As a child, my mum will always ask me not to go and play football with other kids in the barracks. But then, I have these set of friends that do have a way of calling me out and we'll go and enjoy our game ..... Lolzzz

One day, we all went out as usual, and on getting home with the said friends, my mum ask them to hold me for her but then I started running and she asked them to go after me, can you imagine that these foolish people started chasing me and caught me and then bundled me to my mum

It wasn't the beating that I received that day that made me cry but the pain of being betray by the same friends that lured me out to play football with them

I forgive Una sha ..... Lolzzz

25 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Goldencheese:

Hmmmm,,❤️
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by sonnie10: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
BiggyB242:

Well he did no wrong. You call him a friend but you refused to reveal the business operation but you expect him to calm down when he didn't get his money as at when due. If you had reveal to him how the business work he wouldn't have being impatient with you.

The business secret wouldn't even have benefitted him because he did not have up to the amount enough to do the business on his own. He might take the idea to someone else with more money and negotiate for more percentage share. Don't you know if I tell him, it would no longer be a business secret and everyone would probably be doing it. I will loss out eventually and he it will affect him too.
Although I told him what the problem was, he should have given me that benefit of doubt for a little time. .

18 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by mrksquare: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mine was a case of a promise made to me by my friend. Told him I wanted to write a professional exam. And he assured me he was going to assist me financially in shouldering the cost. After I have fulfilled over 75 percent of the cost, I reminded my friend of the promise he made to me. He immediately flared up and blatantly refused to keep to his promise. The sad aspect of it is the fact that behind my back, he encouraged his fiancee to enrol for the same program. I later came to realise that the reason he was always calling me to enquire about the program was to get fact that he will in turn pass on to his fiancee. After that incident I became wary of him. I stopped divulging my plans to humans. Humans are unpredictable.

25 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Birdeyeview: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
fabiano09:

wow years past and you still holding that grudge ,it's a big baggage you're carrying o,what's your age bracket ?
Which yeye grudge do I have that I will now carry for that long
26-29

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by CsRockefeller(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Hmmm really, of course i value my virginity, even God value virginity, that was why our lord jesus christ passed through a virgin, besides how do you know am a religious person?

Its simple, no one lights a candle and put it under their bed. You choose your monicker because you are proud of the decision you have taken.

A virgin athesist wouldnt care.

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by krownie: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
My dear this men don't understand the feeling, i kept shut because sometimes i feel they might not believe me, he may deny it thereby putting me into more trouble, for i kept quite for peace to reign, also sorry for what happened to you.
the more you keep it down the more it's going to eat you up
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by EdmundChidera(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
OrluFemmeKing:

Op pls how can i contact you?
i need important advice.
okay what's it
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by IamAsiri: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kccheechy:
honestly, I dont know what I wrote that got me that grade because my answer booklet was almost blank. Out of 4 questions, I answered only 1 and even couldn't answer it completely. I have never been so suddenly dissapointed in my life before. Knowing that if I failed that course, it would mean an extra year in school worsened my panic in the exam hall. This was someone I housed, fed him when he had no food. Though he paid for 1 room apartment in my father's compound but I let him stay with me in the main house... I took him like my brother!!! You can imagine the kind of relief that befell me when I didn't see "F" in my results because that course gave me sleepless nights. I just thank God o.

Just imagine! God just wanted to show you that your help was not in man's hands. Imagine if he had taught you his nonsense in addition to what you wrote, he might have kept saying it about that he rescued you. And if tomorrow you become Nigerian president, hmmm...

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by OrluFemmeKing(f): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
EdmundChidera:
okay what's it
i cant post it here... hence the need to contact you privately.pls
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kccheechy:
I thank God For not letting me spend an extra year in school. I had concluded that I had failed that course... It was a very difficult course. You can imagine my relief when I saw "grin" grade...

I can relate, I thank God for you. grin
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by bigcee(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
GeneralKoko:

I and this my guy were very cool in secondary school we had each other's back but I leaned on him the most because I had low self esteem. We graduated from secondary and my esteem began to grow almost daily . I am no longer the person I used to be I now see my self as a better person . During this lockdown I started making friends, freeing myself from worries and generally trying to be happy . My esteem grew drastically. But just as exam started drawing near and I started reading with this my friend and one other guy . This my particular friend has been trying to put me down . He'll praise himself but put us down . He's always trying to discredit me , talk down on me or talk about my receeding hairline or something. Because of all these things I stopped sharing my sexcapades with him ,I stopped telling him my motives or plans . I either show result or ..... . I've started keeping small small distance because I've noticed all the negative things he's saying are affecting my confidence.

q
Even before the lockdown it affected badly because we were always hanging out .
Bro, you need to run away from him. He is a Narcissist and he will never stop bullying you. He is making you feel bad about yourself through gaslighting, devaluation and projection, etc. In reality he see you as a threat. They are pathological jealous people and very empty inside. I had to end a friendship because of that nonsensè. They have a fragile Ego. So the reason he is saying all that trash to you is to raise his Ego. Bro, I take God beg you run away from him.

7 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Onnasucs1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
I'm very sensitive. No matter how you try to hide your true character as a friend, I must detect. So I rarely move around with people. I don't a best friend.

3 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
I don't trust people and I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But just last month, I fell for a big one, not a friend really, but more of mentor I so much respected, I was introduced to FOREX with the hope of getting my funds back within a month however, on the pay day, a lot of excuses here and there. I just die the matter after much stress. People ain't worth it anymore.

I'm okay with just acquaintances and nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by bigcee(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Onnasucs1:
I'm very sensitive. No matter how you try to hide your true character as a friend, I must detect. So I rarely move around with people. I don't a best friend.

Lol, me too. Sometimes I think I am not normal cause I am too sensitive grin

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Jrevelation(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
D guy regret it because I don't forgive
He messed up several time and I Bleep every hoes that surround him
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Hudal59(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mehn this one deep angry
Kccheechy:
Mine was in exam hall. Final year 2nd semester exams. We were writing MTH425. After reading for so long, my head just went blank. I couldn't assimilate anything anymore. My friend who I had taken as a brother studied with me. I got into the exam hall as saw the questions. You know how exam questions can be na, 1 question will have so many children under it. Out of four we are to answer, I knew just 1 and even that 1 I couldn't answer it completely. if I failed that course, it would earn me an extra year in school. I was confused and spent. Most of the questions came from our handouts but to solve one question can take a full page of A4 paper on both sides. My brain just couldn't take it anymore. My friend was sitting behind me and was already on his third question. You know how we communicate in the hall na. I asked him to help me with one question so I can answer two in total. He assured me that he would help me with the answers to one question. My hopes were high. Only for my guy to stand up to go and submit and left the hall. Went out and started laughing. If he was laughing at me I can't remember. I was shocked!!! If he didn't want to help me, he should have told me then I know what to do. He left me hanging. Till today I can't understand why he did that. The thought of spending another year in school because of 1 course really broke my heart. when I saw there was nothing else I could do, I went to submit my almost blank answer booklet. Long story short, I got a D grade in that course. That was far better than repeating another year. My ex-friend got a D grade to upon everything.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
krownie:

the more you keep it down the more it's going to eat you up
True but i don't have a choice.
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by AdedoyinO(f): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fussion1000:
The last close friend that broke my heart this year made me put full stop to anything called close friendship.

We became close friend last years November, we shared so many secret, though he shared his secret more for me, thank God I have not shared my deepest mind for him, he claimed to be a prophet & babalawo and I adored him a lot to the extent that whatever he asked me not to do, I called it off immediately

the lady I bleeped and dumped, the guy went to leak every lies I told the girl before I Bleep and after I bleeped her, the guy revealed everything for her, he even told the girl where my wife works and my house.

Everything the guy knew about me for that shot Period we became close friend, my friend revealed them,

If this guy knew my enemies he would tell them how to catch me.

That your friend is actually a good person and one should be careful of you.
Imagine what you did to someone's daughter and you have children too abi?

5 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by virginprincess(f): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Its simple, no one lights a candle and put it under their bed. You choose your monicker because you are proud of the decision you have taken.

A virgin athesist wouldnt care.
Indeed you are wise.

2 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Happy2020: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
I trust No one & I don’t have “friends”. Just my man

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by BigBashiru: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Since the day my best friend slept with my girlfriend, that was the last time I had a friend, unless business partners, I don't trust anyone at all, some people think I take my self too high, because I have money blah blah blah that's why am always feeling myself

but the truth is that I can nv keep a friend, even those that wants to make friends with me, I shove them aside

Why not try having just only female friends and avoid male friends?? Not poor women oh but women of the same income level as you.

2 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by EdmundChidera(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
OrluFemmeKing:

i cant post it here... hence the need to contact you privately.pls
hudslucy202@gmail.com email me
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by Babawale01: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
In
bigcee:

Bro, you need to run away from him. He is a Narcissist and he will never stop bullying you. He is making you feel bad about yourself through gaslighting, devaluation and projection, etc. In reality he see you as a threat. They are pathological jealous people and very empty inside. I had to end a friendship because of that nonsensè. They have a fragile Ego. So the reason he is saying all that trash to you is to raise his Ego. Bro, I take God beg you run away from him.

Wow! You just described one of my friend 100%.
He so much like devaluing people just to massage his ego. I mean he would talk down on anyone just to make himself look more superior... At first, I thought he's doing that to only me but I later realized that's how he does to everyone.. This guy would give you something in the presence of everyone Just to feel bossy and when you try to reciprocate he got offended. Then I realized he just want to be giving you so to make jest of you. .. I just deyy pray make God help me in this mess make I move ahead..

4 Likes

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by krownie: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
True but i don't have a choice.

I was molested by this useless gay when I was like 8,I kept in until I was 15 when I had a terrible fever.it felt as if I was going to die,I had to let it out of the bag.its was too late but I freed my mind.
the rapist in question might have done it to other little girls because you didn't speak up

just try and free your soul, you deserve rest of mind
Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by DasaintHope(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
angelfallz:

Again, i ask, when did men start behaving like women? smh
seriously bro, some men would have been better off as ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience by CsRockefeller(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Indeed you are wise.

I have to admit this; I just blushed at your compliment. Thanks. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) / Do You Know This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.